Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 2. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Stuppel, how happy are you man?

When was the last time you got laid? in the 90s?
that was not when he was laid but when he was made.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Ash-drake29 isnt my account.

Iconic please let make peace.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Still on stage one, I see...

Well I guess stage 2 will commence when we leave the teens...

And stage 3, in the singles...

Quite predictable.

Stuppel, how happy are you man?

Let me brighten your weekend a bit, ok? http://interview-with-soepkip.blogspot.com/
Activity: 700
The ra-rah choir is going to be quite a bit is disarray... but the real fireworks will start when it hits singles...

Are you a homeless fuck or what?
nah, he lives exists in a wonderful asylum.
legendary
Blackcoin is now number 12th in market capitalization.

tic... tic... tic...
legendary
Today I said I would not post anything negative about BC, and I am keeping to my word. Please respect the truce and go post fud someplace else.

As for LibertyCoin I will most likely be promoting it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

Iconic.  I am not trying to spread any false information.  I just wanted to know if you have vetted LibertyCoin.  Are you satisfied that it isn't a scam?

Tell me why do you think it is a scam?

Because of the GitHub history of the coin source code with many check ins with no comments.

The mining pools arent paying out.  The wallet doesnt sync properly.

The developer is the same one from Summercoin, which he created then abandoned.

Need I go on?

Well you should ... if you pretend it is a scam...

Those shortcoming, important considerations as they may be, don't qualify it as a scam.

Scam, like in BC, means that a group is set to fraudulently scam regular people and take their money.

I'm sure you are aware of the difference... Yep, even you.

What's your opinion on Darkcoin?

Don't know enough about it to give you an opinion. I believe the Darksend feature is deeply appreciated by hardcore crypto enthusiasts but, like I said, my first question is where does the money go? and I have no answer to that.

For now, it looks very strong and I would be trading it, with trepidation, between 110 and 145.
legendary
Today I said I would not post anything negative about BC, and I am keeping to my word. Please respect the truce and go post fud someplace else.

As for LibertyCoin I will most likely be promoting it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

Iconic.  I am not trying to spread any false information.  I just wanted to know if you have vetted LibertyCoin.  Are you satisfied that it isn't a scam?

Because of the GitHub history of the coin source code with many check ins with no comments.

Need I go on?

Those shortcoming, important considerations as they may be, don't qualify it as a scam.

Scam, like in BC, means that a group is set to fraudulently scam regular people and take their money.

OK, how about the security hole related to the master key that can allow the developer to steal coins?

Is that also a "shortcoming"?

You did not mention that previously so, taking it with the proverbial grain of salt, I'd say that would be a serious concern.

But, again, bringing the situation home, you know you have here not a "potential" concern but a real, proven, one...

Like I said, I am not nor I am considering to be in Liberty, but if I were to jump on something with concerns, I'd always chose the "potential" instead of the proven ones.

Not to mention that between jumping on a sinking boat and one that seems to be rocketing up quite strongly, it would be quite easy to choose.
Activity: 112

Need I go on?

GitHub history might be a problem... will check into it.

The wallet syncs now....

Mining pools aren't an issue....

If the developer abandons the coin someone can pickup where he left from, as long as the community is active.

Also check the security hole related to the master key.  You should be able to find the information with a simple google search.  If you cant find it, I can post a link here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Need I go on?

GitHub history might be a problem... will check into it.

The wallet syncs now....

Mining pools aren't an issue....

If the developer abandons the coin someone can pickup where he left from, as long as the community is active.

Need I go on?

OK, how about the security hole related to the master key that can allow the developer to steal coins?

Is that also a "shortcoming"?
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Need I go on?

What's your opinion on Darkcoin?
legendary

Need I go on?

BC @ 15 in MintPal...

tic... tic... tic...

B-but price doesn't matter!
Look at the official thread, 1 Blackcoin = 1 Blackcoin!

In a way price does matter. People lose confidence when the price keeps slipping. However, that doesn't mean the price wont eventually rebound.

I was being sarcastic, because some people wrote that 1 coin = 1 coin nonsense.

Need I go on?
BC @ 15 in MintPal...

tic... tic... tic...

In a way price does matter. People lose confidence when the price keeps slipping. However, that doesn't mean the price wont eventually rebound.
BC @ 15 in MintPal...

tic... tic... tic...

legendary
The ra-rah choir is going to be quite a bit is disarray... but the real fireworks will start when it hits singles...
BC @ 15 in MintPal...

tic... tic... tic...

Yea I seen it.
legendary
BC @ 15 in MintPal...

tic... tic... tic...
Pages:
Jump to: