Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 5. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Apart from that, Darksend will be copied by everyone as PoS or PoW/PoS have been.
So it might be unique for a few weeks, but as all open source development all other coins can copy it...

We will see about that, I've understood it's not that easy to copy.

The masternode network is hard to copy for sure. You need the coin to have enough value so the rewards from running a masternode can actually pay for the server hosting costs.

And finally, you can't copy the dev who is committed on improving drk full time for at least 2 years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Apart from that, Darksend will be copied by everyone as PoS or PoW/PoS have been.
So it might be unique for a few weeks, but as all open source development all other coins can copy it...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Darksend is just another coin mixer.
It's a decentralized trustless coin mixer. And it's the only one. And ring signatures will be implemented in the next version making it the most advanced and anonymous crypto to date.
Anyway coin mixer - i was talking about method of gaining anonymity.
Many doubt in it.

Btw DRK is only one crypto reliable in that case right now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Darksend is just another coin mixer.

It's a decentralized trustless coin mixer. And it's the only one. And ring signatures will be implemented in the next version making it the most advanced and anonymous crypto to date.

Zerocoin is more complex solution much more advanced and it wasn't designed to be just coin mixer.
Sadly it was abandoned by orginal devs only Anon Devs are still working on it - now should be testing as far i know.

"The approach Zerocoin takes is to use some exotic mathematics to hide the identity with a zero-knowledge proof. This allows a higher quality of anonymity, but also could have some unforeseen hole that will be exploited later."
 - If an exploit is found, the whole blockchain is revealed all the way down to the first transaction. This is not the case with darksend.

"Zerocoin's proof of work is in the 344 byte range, which was reduced from 50kb in Mathew Green’s original work. These proofs must be stored in the blockchain for each transaction that goes through the network for confirmation purposes and the ledger history, so this will cause a lot of bloat. There is also a need for these proofs to be processed by the networks nodes, being larger will cause more intense CPU usage with smaller transaction rates."
 - Darkcoin does not suffer from this kind of bloat.

"to implement Zerocoin, we need a number that is the product of at least two large and different prime factors, such that nobody knows the factorization or can factor it. It is important that nobody know this factorization because knowing it allows forging an unlimited number of Zerocoins, which would crash the value of the underlying currency (or steal everyone's coins, depending on how Zerocoin is implemented in the currency)"
 - You have to trust the creators of Zerocoin that they don't store or leak (or no one can hack because of a mistake/oversight) these numbers before they are destroyed. And even then you would have a slight uncertainty if everything is on the up and up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Oh and by the way, just for your info, LibertyCoin supply was 16Million coins during POW, and now during POS will only get to a max supply of 30Million coins, contrary to most of the POS coisn that let the supply increase forever..

How many do you hold?

Enough Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
LETS GET THE MESSAGE OUT AND RETWEET PLEASE;

Crypto Analyst ‏@NewWolong  · 13 sec. 
@mintpalexchange How high must Libertycoin ( XLB) go, before I can buy some at mintpal. #MINTPAL #XLB

Crypto Analyst ‏@NewWolong  · 2 u 
@poloniex How high does XLB ( Libertycoin) have to go before you will add this coin? #XLB

uhh and this is not any different from BC.

Oh look another BC clone lol. How original.  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqeq37hTrzM

Ah yes, because BC is not a clone of PPC and BTC  Roll Eyes

Oh and by the way, just for your info, LibertyCoin supply was 16Million coins during POW, and now during POS will only get to a max supply of 30Million coins, contrary to most of the POS coisn that let the supply increase forever..

Sure this will take much time to get there, but is just a curiosity, so you are informed.
We all already know about this, you just need to read the LibertyCoin forum, everybody knows about it and those news are already priced in the coin... nobody really cares.

They are looking to implement Darksend, I don't know exactly how this works but for what I understood this is some new technology that puts you in the moon very quickly Wink

Like a new kind of propulsion system Smiley

Troiste can you please be the community manager of Libertycoin? I find your foresight and balance commendable.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
uhh and this is not any different from BC.

Oh look another BC clone lol. How original.  Roll Eyes
For those who could believe in IE advertisement scam Libertycoin.
I want worn you all who are here to not fall in trap.
1.Dev of libertycoin announce:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6694922
"-Zerocoin will work on Libertycoin when the Zerocoin team releases a more stable version."

but Zerocoin team abandoned project and working on zerocash
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/libertycoin-and-dreamcoin-are-both-scams.313362
Finally:
Libertycoin and Dreamcoin
"Both coins are advertised "Zerocoin" while having absolutely no Zerocoin functionality, or even close to it. At best this is false advertising, at worst it's a scam."

Guys you have been warned.

We all already know about this, you just need to read the LibertyCoin forum, everybody knows about it and those news are already priced in the coin... nobody really cares.

They are looking to implement Darksend, I don't know exactly how this works but for what I understood this is some new technology that puts you in the moon very quickly Wink

Like a new kind of propulsion system Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For those who could believe in IE advertisement scam Libertycoin.
I want worn you all who are here to not fall in trap.
1.Dev of libertycoin announce:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6694922
"-Zerocoin will work on Libertycoin when the Zerocoin team releases a more stable version."

but Zerocoin team abandoned project and working on zerocash
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/libertycoin-and-dreamcoin-are-both-scams.313362
Finally:
Libertycoin and Dreamcoin
"Both coins are advertised "Zerocoin" while having absolutely no Zerocoin functionality, or even close to it. At best this is false advertising, at worst it's a scam."

Guys you have been warned.
LibertyCoin almost at 2 cents!!!!!!

Like I said yesterday:

Meanwhile... LibertyCoin at 1 cent...

Forget about BlackCoin, move all your assets to LibertyCoin its going to be the next big thing.

Like I said before:

Guys, abandon BC, Cinni, WC... new POS coin very cheap at the moment:

http://libertycoin.co/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

16M coins, 1% POS

Currently at $0.006, it should get to 5 cents very easily... moment to buy!

It was at $0.006 when I warned you, now its at $0.012, almost 100% ROI in one day...

This coin is going to 5 cents quick, and not so much later to 10 cents.

You can still join the boat and get your profit.

Its your decision if you either want to remain in this shit coin and lose all your money, or move to something else that will bring you huge profits.

You can still join the boat if you didn't yet, you are still in time.
Oh those are quite funny, really...

Asian?? Really?? Cambodian is now Asian? or all Orientals look the same to you? Because, you know, Cambodia is just a miniscule, tiny weenie part of the continent that is Asia... I thought you needed remembering...

Suspiciously absent is your gratitude to Soepkip??? WTF? I mean the guy flew to Miami, had a meeting with the PR, made a video... that is the funniest thing ever posted on these forums and that if it were not for the one of the cat saving the boy from the dog attack would have gone viral already... come on... You should have used the magnificent non-corporate photo of Soepkip and Morituri13, instead of that black thing... haven';t you hear they are trying to sell a more... err cryptocurrence-identifiable image of BlackCoin? No more James Bond shit, that's cor[porate. Now we are aiming for the surfing crowd. Next trip, Hawaii...

Like I said: Hysterical indeed.

Lol Iconic. I don't have your FUD alt accounts on ignore. Shame I don't know all of them.  Smiley
Activity: 778
Just bought some LibertyCoins. Oooh Shiny. To the moon.

Cheesy

How did you find Liberty?

Found it when it was in the position 99 @ coinmarketcap.com, by chance... I was just making research on some new coins.

Sounds pretty good to me. It should get at least to the Cinni price.

Liberty is taking of huge, even before it's added to poloniex or mintpal. To all people who missed BC or Dark; don't miss the next rocket.
legendary
Activity: 1162
legendary
Activity: 1162
I've asked before, but perhaps someone can actually answer this simply:

1A) "The Black Hand" or devs/foundation whatever... have millions of secret BC holdings but are manipulating the price down.
Is this so they can have less money cashing it out?

-or-

1B) The same people are using their BC to force the price down so that they can accumulate even more BC.
If this is the foundation and the devs, isn't that even more reason to buy - i.e. isn't that more reason to believe they will manipulate the price upwards again once the accumulation is completed?

2) Donations of a few thousand BC were donated for the WS Event.  IE has 2M (or whatever is left) to cash out, presumedly with some of that being into fiat.  The current price of BC is much less, therefore the same amount of BC is less than the fiat that was cashed out at the time.
Wouldn't it just be easier to simply use a tiny fraction (like 3% max) of the BC he already wants to 'divest' to reimburse directly those that want refunds?

Just looking for some logic here.  I realize that some donations were probably made in BTC/LTC due to people desiring to reduce the impact on BC from exchanging the donation.  However, I'm sure most (if not all) of those people would rather get a refund in BC - even if it represented less at current rates, rather than get nothing at all.

I've had a rough couple days at work, and I'm short sleep - so it's possible I've missed something that logically explains both of these situations, but I'm coming up empty myself.

1.- OK, you are not looking for answers, as we all know. You have been told, quite clearly, what is The Black Hand and who is behind it, so it isn't "whatever", it is quite specific. If in doubt, look above. Very, very specific.

2.- It is or was IE's theory that the price was being manipulated "down". I have always stated that The Doge and StGNU, who got at least 25 million coins in the very first days of mining, have been selling those coins from the get go. At all price levels, therefore keeping the price down. The selling, obviously, was much harsher on the ramp and during the brief 95k top, but their selling has not ceased, it is currently happening and in my estimations they still have 10 million or more coins to unload. Price will be pushed down accordingly. That's not the manipulation, ok? That's they cashing out, plain an simple. To the tune of millions (plural) of dollars.

3.- La Mano Nera is Morituri13/dognip. Admitted by him publicly. Now, mind you, both The Doge and StGNU are also BlackHand, as is Rat4. So you have 4 names there, clear, specific ones. Their game is different (or was). They bought in, massively, very early on. They cashed that investment massively on the ramp and at the height of the pump -one of at least 5 orchestrated by them. The locked in profits on every one of those orchestrated P&Ds. Big time. And their plan is continuing to do so. They don't have any more cheap coins, so for them it is actually good that the price gets down... for they know both when TheDoge and StGNU dump their regularly schedule coins, the amounts and, also, the time when the Multipool buy BC. So they buy when the two Joe Sixpacks  sell, thus bringing the price down, and sell when the Multipool buys in a significant manner, hence bringing the price up. Very simple, very secure. The level of the price really doesn't affect them that much, you see? they buy at what they know FOR SURE, is the bottom and sell significantly higher. Again and again and again. The price of the coin, logically, reflects these manipulations so the trend will always be going lower because they are sucking the money out of the market, both through the selling of The Doge and StGNU and through the buying at the bottom, selling for profit of The Black Hand.
Understand now the forces at play? quite simple, really.

The other situation has been explained by IE numerous times. It's the actual impossibility of returning to the exchange wallets of a lot of people who sent minimal amounts. And the work implied. But yes, he was obviously quite smart in converting to fiat what now will buy almost double the amount of BC that when it was donated. Not only the money is there and safe, it is available for whatever the community decides. In my opinion, he's going to have to do the work of returning it one by one to those who want it, a terrible amount of idiotic work -and only to still be labelled scammer by the likes of... well you-, but that's the nature of the part he chose for himself.

If it was me, I would probably give the money to charity and deal with it fully knowing its by far the best use of it, but obviously he has his own plans. Like I said to him before, it is a no-win situation, no matter what he chooses to do.

I know this is like speaking to a wall, but, obviously, my explanations are not directed at you.

Rest nicely though
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I've asked before, but perhaps someone can actually answer this simply:

1A) "The Black Hand" or devs/foundation whatever... have millions of secret BC holdings but are manipulating the price down.
Is this so they can have less money cashing it out?

-or-

1B) The same people are using their BC to force the price down so that they can accumulate even more BC.
If this is the foundation and the devs, isn't that even more reason to buy - i.e. isn't that more reason to believe they will manipulate the price upwards again once the accumulation is completed?

2) Donations of a few thousand BC were donated for the WS Event.  IE has 2M (or whatever is left) to cash out, presumedly with some of that being into fiat.  The current price of BC is much less, therefore the same amount of BC is less than the fiat that was cashed out at the time.
Wouldn't it just be easier to simply use a tiny fraction (like 3% max) of the BC he already wants to 'divest' to reimburse directly those that want refunds?

Just looking for some logic here.  I realize that some donations were probably made in BTC/LTC due to people desiring to reduce the impact on BC from exchanging the donation.  However, I'm sure most (if not all) of those people would rather get a refund in BC - even if it represented less at current rates, rather than get nothing at all.

I've had a rough couple days at work, and I'm short sleep - so it's possible I've missed something that logically explains both of these situations, but I'm coming up empty myself.
Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit,don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

What is BlackCoin? -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3Lv-I_aeY
Pages:
Jump to: