Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 6. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ah well, fuck off.
waste of time to answer to you clown
Subtuppel dont waste your time man.it really isn't worth it
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
ah well, fuck off.

Oh poor thing, you were expecting for someone to come and say you are right it is all those bad boys from (where?) that will throw their money away just to make the price of BC go down, weren't you?

Well, I also would like to sport a rather thick at least 7 inches dick, but reality somehow presents itself otherwise.

In your particular case, it exceeded my expectations and gave you a head that is, actually, an enormous dick... along with the rest of your body.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ah well, fuck off.
legendary
I don't see any "proof" there but child, "blatant manipulation" (only by The Black Hand, from the inside) is what I have been telling you about for many weeks already...

Did you think it was over?
I believe you that you do not see anything there. It is difficult to see something with your head deep down in IEs arse.
Someone who is selling off/dumping as you claim would certainly not sell 2500 SAT under market while the price shoots up, you muppet.

Your limitations are exceptional indeed. I remind you, once more, that I have been telling you about blatant manipulation and the Black Hand for many weeks already. They continue to operate. daily. get it now?

But your "proof" is just absurd. It could be a number of things that we all have seen many times -and experience in most cases- such as entering a sell order when we meant a buy order and viceversa. Happens all the time. And, above all, it doesn't have any consequences for the price of the coin.

Let me make it very clear to you because your limitations, pathetic as they are, don't allow you to see the evident: NO ONE, BUT NO ONE, not La Mano Nera, not IE, not me not nobody (well, maybe Troiste), wants the price of BC to go down. No one, period. Get that? Let me repeat it to you one more time: NO ONE WANTS OR BENEFITS FROM THE PRICE OF BC GOING DOWN. Clear now, you get it? BUT, price continues down because everyone and his aunt knows by now that the only people who will benefit from BC is The Black Hand. And, surely enough, once they are convinced of this, they leave. It is that simple.

The Black Hand doesn't benefit from this -they already have way more than they ever wanted to have invested in BC and will dump on any rebound, but they are in at a much higher prices-, no one that holds BC benefits from this and even The Two Joe Sixpacks and Rat4 that are dumping all the time, at whatever price, obviously don't benefit from that. Yes, they keep on selling their millions of coins, those three. Just in case (mind you, they got them for free).

Now, perhaps, it will begin to down on you. This is just people jumping of the sinking boat. That simple.
legendary
I'm still up for that $80k (1 Million BLK) bet that I didn't use a template for the logo.  Grin Surely a big businessman like IE would jump at the chance to prove I'm the liar and even make a nice paycheck.

That's fine and dandy. I personally believe you. I would believe you more if you would answer my questions: How many BC wallets do you have? Just one with 269 coins? How's that possible?

Thank you for the flattering comments about my work, they really brighten my day.
I do have more than that one wallet, but believe me it's very possible, and up until fairly recently I only had that one wallet. I sold a large portion of my coins when we jumped from 8k to 20k overnight, as I thought we would be due for a sharp correction (we were, but just in the other direction Wink)

Yes, I also made the splash at the request of rat4 and Soepkip.

You can feel free to take me up on the bet too Wink

As far as a "black hand", it's not Soepkip, Maarx, or the like (I'm in fairly regular communication with a lot of blackcoin people). I would venture to guess the manipulation is just a combination of people with modest real life well-paying jobs (It only takes a few thousand to move these markets) and fairly inexperienced people who were fortunate to buy blackcoin early and are now trying, somewhat poorly, to try their hands at shorting. Then again it could be some group of investors of a different coin trying to discourage blackcoin users for whatever reason.

Like I said and I repeat even once more, I believe you and give kudos to you for those creations that I,not very inclined to exaggerated praise- consider simply "gloriously beautiful".

You may not be paying attention: Any connection of Soepkip with The Black Hand, would be marginal. He's the tow's fool and he will be dispatched with just a few crumbs here and there. As a matter of fact, we know now that he was given a mere 42,160 BC. So anything else that he may have received is on other wallets or not at all. As for Maarx, he's just a nice guy willing to lie. I am sure he's not tainted by money... yet. The Black Hand is Morituri13/dognip, first and foremost, with The Doge, StGNU and Rat4 deeply in. And other "investors" (hoods).

I have given quite specific figures already many times. And if you believe these people that sent Morituri13 to Miami to watch over the fool are "inexperienced" or somehow "innocent", I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you. Mind you, gangsters do not come in any rougher package than these manipulators. The violence is just a matter of geography and logistics.

And need.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
I'm still up for that $80k (1 Million BLK) bet that I didn't use a template for the logo.  Grin Surely a big businessman like IE would jump at the chance to prove I'm the liar and even make a nice paycheck.

That's fine and dandy. I personally believe you. I would believe you more if you would answer my questions: How many BC wallets do you have? Just one with 269 coins? How's that possible?

Thank you for the flattering comments about my work, they really brighten my day.
I do have more than that one wallet, but believe me it's very possible, and up until fairly recently I only had that one wallet. I sold a large portion of my coins when we jumped from 8k to 20k overnight, as I thought we would be due for a sharp correction (we were, but just in the other direction Wink)

Yes, I also made the splash at the request of rat4 and Soepkip.

You can feel free to take me up on the bet too Wink

As far as a "black hand", it's not Soepkip, Maarx, or the like (I'm in fairly regular communication with a lot of blackcoin people). I would venture to guess the manipulation is just a combination of people with modest real life well-paying jobs (It only takes a few thousand to move these markets) and fairly inexperienced people who were fortunate to buy blackcoin early and are now trying, somewhat poorly, to try their hands at shorting. Then again it could be some group of investors of a different coin trying to discourage blackcoin users for whatever reason.
I don't see any "proof" there but child, "blatant manipulation" (only by The Black Hand, from the inside) is what I have been telling you about for many weeks already...

I believe you that you do not see anything there. It is difficult to see something with your head deep down in IEs arse.
Someone who is selling off/dumping as you claim would certainly not sell 2500 SAT under market while the price shoots up, you muppet.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Thanks. While still unsure about the mano negra part I will keep this in mind.

About Blackcoin "just" having a good logo. Understand image is everything in contemporary society.
Take a look at Dogecoin. Litecoin clone. Zero innovation. But perfect identity and positioning (the 15-25 internet lolilols). This is well done. Unfortunately Dogecoin dev is a spoiled child and decided no one would become rich with DOGE. lol

Blackcoin niche is the luxury market. Which is one of the best segment in the world.

There's competitors faster than Blackcoin ? Good for them. We already have instant transactions, there's no need to have half-an-instant transactions. Blackcoin is energy efficient. Again fair enough. No need to be the greener. Those points are "added value" (not sure if that's proper english) and good characteristics. Market positioning is the most important.

I will continue to promote Blackcoin. Once the cryptocurrency market hits mainstream and lift-off to Jupiter, even the hypothetical evil Black Hand will not be able to sustain his monkey business any longer.

I may underestimate things -I doubt it but it is possible- but not Blackcoin's glorious logo. I have stated it many, many times and will state it many more still. And yes, I believe it is THAT important and in a very big way responsible of the initial success of the coin. You will not find a more deeply enthusiast of it than me (and, like I said before, I extend that to the wallet's splash, which is simply amazing).

I also agree with "market positioning" being of enormous importance. But, unfortunately, we are still light years away from widespread (mainstream) adoption so, for now, it all comes down to market valuation. And on that, no one can battle the bloodsuckers when they are firmly installed inside like La Mano Nera is. Nothing hypotetical, by the way: Bragged about, in fact, publicly, by Morituri13... yep, the guy properly dressed and slightly embarrassed next to the beach clad town's fool at the pR offices. Contracts drawn -nothing very formal- but papers signed.

By all means keeps promoting it or doing whatever you deem's best for your interests.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
I now believe that Iconic has multiple personality disorder.

Iconic Expert - the blunt businessman with the sexah smile and marketing derring do, and love of other people's money

Barabbas - The uni-bomberesque misanthrope with the cozy basement lair in his Norman Bates type mother's house.

I smell a sitcom!
Could well be.
At least this thread (and its current title) is now proof that IE leaving the scene is by far the best that could possibly happen.
Let him get his own shitcoin with a guaranteed insider pump, i bet that is the reward he gets from the BC price manipulators for all the shit stirring he did in the past few weeks.
Activity: 40
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Absynth on: Today at 01:23:38 AM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Absynth on: Today at 01:18:29 AM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: barabbas on Today at 12:07:01 AM
   Quote from: Absynth on May 15, 2014, 11:59:22 PM
   IE, remember when I told you it was a HUGE mistake to convert donations into fiat BEFORE your goal was reached. Remember how I told you in the event of a refund that    
   it would be impossible to figure out all the logistics? Remember when you called me stupid for suggesting that you do not cash out before the event takes place? Remember?

But you are an idiot and no sane person would pay attention to an idiot... as reality has proven it once again.

Converting to fiat the donations was, and remains, the wisest move logistics notwithstanding. As a matter of fact, those donations would buy today double -roughly- the amount of coins, so it was THAT brilliant to convert them.

But only a new level of idiocy would even pretend that the opposite was the right way to act.

Some levels of idiocy are quite difficult to even fathom.

forgot to switch accounts from your "FUDmonkey" back to IE?

tell me again that you are one of the biggest opponents of IE. I already busted you. We all know you are the same person
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I now believe that Iconic has multiple personality disorder.

Iconic Expert - the blunt businessman with the sexah smile and marketing derring do, and love of other people's money

Barabbas - The uni-bomberesque misanthrope with the cozy basement lair in his Norman Bates type mother's house.

I smell a sitcom!
legendary
If the price keeps falling then it will allows other whales to enter the market, the 'Black Hand' will loss
Alternatively traders will just lower the bids, happened to BCX, eventually large sell walls appear at low prices and can be taken by normal traders greater distribution.
Only concern would be rat4 suddenly announcing a new mining phase, similar to SC with POW,POS,POW back to POS to increase coinage quantities
Watch wait and see.

You have your vision, I have mine. Too many (great) coins already out and many more to come -including possibly from IE- that will not necessarily have the same "problem". Mind you, I am for the dev team to be handsomely compensate if the manage to bring up a successful coin. That's would be one thing. Quite another is stealing.

The Black Hand will never lose, never. That's part of the deal, to eliminate risks to the max. Before losing, they will have exited and move on to "greener pastures", but as long as there's blood to be sucked here, they'll be around.

Which, obviously, is not going to be for too long.
legendary
So if true, you estimate there's still about 10 millions coins to be dumped ?
Let them dump. Distribution will be far better. Speaking frankly, If I developped my own currency I would have done the same.

Now are they going to leave the boat as developpers ?
If it was me, I'd make some good money now and keep 100k. Then continue the venture.
BC obviously have a lot potential. There's no reason to jump off the ship.

I think they just worked on a nice V2 multipool.
Seriously those guys could attend dozens of cryptocurency conference and have a good life just like the Bitcoin core team. Leaving now would be stupid.

Those are my estimations of what The Doge, StGNU and Rat4 still have after they have dumped more than 15 million. I may be off by quite a few million on the upside, mind you.

I understand your position and, questionable as it may have been, the "distribution", so to speak would have been "common behavior". Very questionable but standard in the industry, so to speak?

The problem here are the business on the side  --i.e: the multipool than, as you know, is a personal, independent business, for the ONLY purpose of profit -of course- of TheDOGE and StGNU. That being the case, the business of BC should be up for grabs, not given by decree to this guys, without any warranties and collecting a % which is above the goiing rates in the industry, let alone taking into consideration the "exclusivity".

If that wasn't enough, here comes the BIG problem: La Mano Nera, The Black Hand. Mind you, contracts drawn and papers signed by Morituri13's own recognaisance, public one. The manipulate from the inside. They donate to the Multipool -and the Foundation- and they have so much access to inside info that, actually, they are the ones that approve or disapprove whatever is to be done in BC. Get it now? They don't just own and control tens of millions of coins, they have this as a going business. When the two Joe Sixpacks and Rat4 finish their dumping, the Black Hand will still be buying and selling at points of their choosing and with 100% manipulation, not just of the price through their usual P&Ds but through ALL THE OTHER ACTIVITIES of the coin and it's foundation. Corrupt to the core, alright? No way for the investors, traders or enthusiasts to win. The Black Hand will win. Always And kill the coin, while doing so.

To be perfectly clear, if they would sell -the devs- all their coins and leave, BC had a chance. As it is, none whatsoever.
BC doesnt have, nor has it had in the latest weeks, the volume to support your insane claim of a 15m BC dump. There was big volume today but still not enough to support your claim. Im not saying someone isnt dumping, but its nowhere near 25% of all BC. Post logs, provide some tangible proof. I used to think you were a paid troll, but after you accidentally answered my post thinking you were on your Iconic account, i know youre just IE's troll shill acct. still fun to annoy the shit out of you tho

You stupidity is of another level altogether. Fully knowing I have been the most ferocious critic, by far, of IE. But you are what you are and that's that.

As for the dumping of (much more) than 15 million BC, it has occurred since day one. All along. The most that was being dumped, actually occurred on the rise to 95k, and obviously at the top of those 95k. But it has continued since the get go. And yes there has been plenty mode than the average price of that dump which is around 30-40k. But you wouldn't want to see that even if it was shown to you by the people doing the dumping, tthat's how idiotic you are, so no more waste.
legendary
Relatively off-topic

I have been researching NEXTcoin. While I have found their "distribution problem" an unacceptable -for me- inconvenient (I bluntly call it scam, but it is a different scam, very different, from the clumsy manipulators of BC). Over there, just a few people -not necessarily scammers- own 90% of the coins and therefore reap almost 99% of the proof of Stake benefits. It is, I repeat, a problem serious enough for me to bail out.

That said, their platform is, by far, the best I have found so far in cryptoland, in terms of innovation and possibilities. The potential is simply mindboggling. I'd advise IE to check it out because it is simply impressive and his new coin could be launched on top of that platform, quite easily.

Quite frankly, compared to BC, it is like a Lamborghini compared to a burro in terms of vision, technology and possibilities.

For the rest, once again, I am not advocating investing in NEXT. As a matter of fact, I bailed with a bit of a profit when I discovered the "distribution problem" and it's potential for disaster. But check the complex platform, their Exchange -unlimited possibilities there, again- and the potentiality of building any number of applications, including new coins, on top of their architecture.
Activity: 40
and yet once again the focus has been moved by barrabas' trolling off the topic at hand. IE misappropriated the funds from your donations and is using them as leverage to try to get foundation members to step down or some such crazy. blackmail? misappropriation of funds?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
If the price keeps falling then it will allows other whales to enter the market, the 'Black Hand' will loss
Alternatively traders will just lower the bids, happened to BCX, eventually large sell walls appear at low prices and can be taken by normal traders greater distribution.
Only concern would be rat4 suddenly announcing a new mining phase, similar to SC with POW,POS,POW back to POS to increase coinage quantities
Watch wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: