Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 4. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You are right I should... but I am splitting my love between two coins. I still love BC but Liberty is making me a nice ROI... can't I love two coins?

hell you are one pathetic bunch of assclownes, and IE right in front.
not even the decency to rename this topic to LibertyCoin Promo LOL

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
hell you are one pathetic bunch of assclownes, and IE right in front.
not even the decency to rename this topic to LibertyCoin Promo LOL
Activity: 140
Let me just say this...right now XLB is on one of the smallest exchanges and it is volume is 155 BTC. Once we get it on one of the major exchanges it will explode. You think DarkCoin is doing well? Imagine LibertyCoin with it's small distribution... Anyone not buying at least 10,000XLB right now is insane... By tomorrow it will be trading around 8000 - 9000 sat

https://bittrex.com/
BlackHaze you do realize every time you post you are driving my topic to the top? Thank you!
This topic is full of traitor

Moderator should close as soon

Shame on you

Go to your Liberty coin it's over we are not Black brothers anymore

Buy some LibertyCoins it will make you feel better.  Grin

I bought 2 days ago...
But it is not the discussion

Traitor! You lie!
Want to see the 50 sexy wall street girls!!!

I will love to still do the WS event. But the community is not interested in asking Seopkip to step down. I am not interested in "leading", I just need someone I can work with. I thought Maarx was too young, but after seeing him at the convention he might be the right man for the job. I can work with Maarx and I will be willing to put all my effort into reviving BlackCoin.

The community is not interested to step down Soepkip
You have to stop this war between bro
We can't love everyone in a big community as BC but we can work on a common goal, the Black coin success
If you keep the event I'm sure people will respect you more
But if you leave the boat now for another coin you know what people will remember you

Yes they do not want him to step down and the price is falling. I find it noble that the community is willing to risk their investment going up in flames for a total stranger. BlackCoin is now worth 8 cents. Next week this time it will be worth 4 cents. I am sorry but doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Shame on you

I bought 2 days ago...

Traitor! You lie!

I will love to still do the WS event. But the community is not interested in asking Seopkip to step down. I am not interested in "leading", I just need someone I can work with. I thought Maarx was too young, but after seeing him at the convention he might be the right man for the job. I can work with Maarx and I will be willing to put all my effort into reviving BlackCoin.

The community is not interested to step down Soepkip
You have to stop this war between bro
We can't love everyone in a big community as BC but we can work on a common goal, the Black coin success
If you keep the event I'm sure people will respect you more
But if you leave the boat now for another coin you know what people will remember you
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Shame on you

I bought 2 days ago...

Traitor! You lie!

Send back Donation pls - 0.1BTC from 16ct491Rv3kBtP6jrxC888XLE9tm9VEFj6 to the same address. THX.(You promised to send back if requested)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
LibertyCoin almost at 2 cents!!!!!!

Like I said yesterday:

Meanwhile... LibertyCoin at 1 cent...

Forget about BlackCoin, move all your assets to LibertyCoin its going to be the next big thing.

Like I said before:

Guys, abandon BC, Cinni, WC... new POS coin very cheap at the moment:

http://libertycoin.co/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

16M coins, 1% POS

Currently at $0.006, it should get to 5 cents very easily... moment to buy!

It was at $0.006 when I warned you, now its at $0.012, almost 100% ROI in one day...

This coin is going to 5 cents quick, and not so much later to 10 cents.

You can still join the boat and get your profit.

Its your decision if you either want to remain in this shit coin and lose all your money, or move to something else that will bring you huge profits.

You can still join the boat if you didn't yet, you are still in time.

forget all those crappy coins join the SHARECOIN train
they have their own exchange sharexcoin
every coin was given away
and all coins used to buy  feeshares(shares in the exchange) are distributed back to sharecoin holders as a stake...
also a large gaming site is being developed, and multipool is already going.

LibertyCoin almost at 2 cents!!!!!!

Like I said yesterday:

Meanwhile... LibertyCoin at 1 cent...

Forget about BlackCoin, move all your assets to LibertyCoin its going to be the next big thing.

Like I said before:

Guys, abandon BC, Cinni, WC... new POS coin very cheap at the moment:

http://libertycoin.co/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

16M coins, 1% POS

Currently at $0.006, it should get to 5 cents very easily... moment to buy!

It was at $0.006 when I warned you, now its at $0.012, almost 100% ROI in one day...

This coin is going to 5 cents quick, and not so much later to 10 cents.

You can still join the boat and get your profit.

Its your decision if you either want to remain in this shit coin and lose all your money, or move to something else that will bring you huge profits.

You can still join the boat if you didn't yet, you are still in time.

ALMOST AT 3 CENTS!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! IF YOU DIDNT GET INSIDE THE BOAT GET IN FAST!!!

IF YOU HAD LISTENED TO ME SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU WOULD HAVE NOW 500% ROI IN 2 DAYS!!!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
LibertyCoin has 144 BTC volume on Bittrex, the next most traded coin has 46 BTC volume. This is just from posting about it, and I not even promoting it yet. Now imagine if I started promoting it... I guess that narrative about me having little or no effect on BC price was just proven false.
do it  Grin

Shame on you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqeq37hTrzM
I woke up this morning and seen LibertyCoin doubled over night after Troiste and I posted about it. First I want to say thank you Troiste for the tip, LibertyCoin was off my radar. And the rest of you that were posting hateful fud but behind the scenes rushing to buy LibertyCoin...say thank you Smiley

You are welcome Wink
LibertyCoin has 144 BTC volume on Bittrex, the next most traded coin has 46 BTC volume. This is just from posting about it, and I not even promoting it yet. Now imagine if I started promoting it... I guess that narrative about me having little or no effect on BC price was just proven false.

Shame on you

I bought 2 days ago...

Traitor! You lie!

legendary

Shame on you

I bought 2 days ago...

Traitor! You lie!

Shame on you

legendary

Shame on you

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I woke up this morning and seen LibertyCoin doubled over night after Troiste and I posted about it. First I want to say thank you Troiste for the tip, LibertyCoin was off my radar. And the rest of you that were posting hateful fud but behind the scenes rushing to buy LibertyCoin...say thank you Smiley

I didn't post fud, but rushed to buy XLB. Thank you.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: