Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1229. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
To the ones making this dump happening, thank you so much for the cheap coins  Grin
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
BC sha256 pool http://68.46.66.197/ is @ over 1.2 TH/s. Very nice, very nice. Wink
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I know we all love Mintpal .. but is there another good exchange I can use to get BC? Mintpal is under attack and it's slowing their wallets so I don't want to use them right now.

I like bter sometimes.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
I just got 29K @ 5901  Grin
Im done for today
Activity: 257
I know we all love Mintpal .. but is there another good exchange I can use to get BC? Mintpal is under attack and it's slowing their wallets so I don't want to use them right now.

Poloniex would be my second choice but none of the others do the volume Mint does and majority of them have a HUGE gap between the buy and sell orders.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I think a Blackcoin Credit Card as a great idea too, fact is to infiltrate the fiat world we have to work around it.

Also can you imagine carrying around a real Blackcoin card in a rich black with the logo? It would definitely get attention around boosting its appeal!

Seems like a very good idea
Should try to let developers know that we have such a good idea
Activity: 112
ahhhh im out of funds to Buy more BC!!!
fuaak
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
one guy is giving away 120k coins for nothing.

I wont get my 6 btc wire till tomorrow Sad
Activity: 84
Activity: 308
anyone have an idea why BC dropped 20% on mintpal?

Great time to buy!

PS the the china BTC ban is just a well set up fake rumor to put prices down before a good pump
Activity: 451

BTC crash, people selling alts to cash BTC out, 120k BC dump and some panic sellers.

And the Chinese are buying up these BTC very fast on the false news that came from where? China
another reason is mintpal has been getting ddos'd for 48 hours now

I'm guessing this is why BTC deposits are so slow.  By the time I get my BTC on Mint prices will be back up  Angry
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
another reason is mintpal has been getting ddos'd for 48 hours now
Even Litecoin is down to $13.7 ... this is a good day for people who want to buy cheap.

Crypto in a whole isn't doing very well right now.  Its because of the FUD of China banning Bitcoin.
Activity: 210

BTC crash, people selling alts to cash BTC out, 120k BC dump and some panic sellers.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I think the whales sniff how great this SHA-256 multipool is doing right now and rapidly manipulating for an epic pump back up.
Activity: 70
This BlackCoin sha256 pool looks good
http://68.46.66.197/
400GH/s and growing rapidly...

NICE! Glad to see some sha256 love!
Activity: 479
just received my first mining reward overnight Smiley its great to see this working so well.... I have invested good amount of money in NXT and still have yet to receive any rewards (due to large stake holders). I think people will be happy to see such a quick PoS reward system.
Jump to: