Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1231. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Everyone STOP buying!! My bitcoins are pending and I want to get in while it's cheap LOL  Cheesy Cheesy

I have many bitcoins pending as well Smiley

So it looks like I'm way behind you. I waiting for Coinbase to deposit my BTC's (today) then off to the MintPal... By then might be too late  Undecided
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
BlackCoinMiner.com is adding a new feature tonight!

You will now see in real-time how many Blackcoins you have earned WHILE you're mining. So no more waiting and guessing how much you will get during payout! Check out the preview below which shows how much miners are earning from LuckyCoin right now on BlackCoinMiner.com

http://imgur.com/gY4SSil

How much is the fee Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
you better buy some coins before its too late
 Grin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Everyone STOP buying!! My bitcoins are pending and I want to get in while it's cheap LOL  Cheesy Cheesy

I have many bitcoins pending as well Smiley
Activity: 308
thrasher.

100x this
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
pending F(^^*%)K

way to long!!
Price rise...
me...still no buying  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
I have been thinking about an idea for quite sometime now, and BlackCoin might be the perfect fit. Many miners do not have bank accounts and it is a pain to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat. I have an acquaintance in the financial industry and we have worked on a few projects together. He has access to some really cool financial products for corporations. I discussed this idea with him already and now I want to test the waters here and see if there will be some demand before thinking about moving forward.

If you could convert your BlackCoins into a virtual Visa/Master Card that you can use online, or even a custom physical BlackCoin Visa/Master Card for US/Canadian residents, would you guys be interested in that service? There will be a fee somewhere in the neighborhood of $7.00 - $10.00 per virtual number/card. If this is something you guys would be interested in, he could put this on fast-track for me so I can be approved and I could have something up and running quickly.

If there was strong support I would consider keeping it BlackCoin only which would force other people interested in using the service to first convert their other coins into BlackCoin.

Please let me know what you think and all feedback is welcome.

Great idea! I would love to have a Blackcoin Visa Card similiar to SoepKip's member card picture on post #10497 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5929593
thrasher.
Pending deposit @ mintpal ... Cry Cry Cry

Have to wait wait wait.
Don''t want to wait.... wanna BUY!

Me too, BTC is sooo slow Sad
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
what is the best way for me to pump up the price.
Im gonna buy for a couple of bitcoins, but has no idea what is the best way for this.

Can you help me .... tell me please

Best way is to buy in increments and not in one big buy.
thrasher.
I have been thinking about an idea for quite sometime now, and BlackCoin might be the perfect fit. Many miners do not have bank accounts and it is a pain to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat. I have an acquaintance in the financial industry and we have worked on a few projects together. He has access to some really cool financial products for corporations. I discussed this idea with him already and now I want to test the waters here and see if there will be some demand before thinking about moving forward.

If you could convert your BlackCoins into a virtual Visa/Master Card that you can use online, or even a custom physical BlackCoin Visa/Master Card for US/Canadian residents, would you guys be interested in that service? There will be a fee somewhere in the neighborhood of $7.00 - $10.00 per virtual number/card. If this is something you guys would be interested in, he could put this on fast-track for me so I can be approved and I could have something up and running quickly.

If there was strong support I would consider keeping it BlackCoin only which would force other people interested in using the service to first convert their other coins into BlackCoin.

This is a great idea, blackcoin could potentially be like a bank. A great way to store cryptocurrency value and get a small amount of interest. If we can add built in mixing and easy ways to spend it (besides the obvious, just converting to BTC) we would be unstoppable.
Pepemo.vip

Could be good, but honestly the greatest thing about cryptos is there is no need for banks and blackcoin's strong point isn't going to be point of sale(it might be who knows). I would much rather see some kind of Blackcoin Bond or something like that. BC doesn't yet have the established based to support it, but if BC could make it to that point it would be massive news.

TLDR point of sale is good but BTC does it better, lets focus on value creation >>>> bank bond denominated in BC? fuck yes !
Activity: 245
Im gonna buy for a couple of bitcoins, but has no idea what is the best way for this.

Well.. Buy all sell orders might be a good way to start. + add some BTC at some point to prevent a value drop, resulting in you overpaying. Not sure though, i just ride the wave sometimes, not make them Wink
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Why btc is dropping so hard? Any ideas Huh

Chinese Central bank will ban Chinese digital currency exchanges in next month

That is a false report :
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-declines-following-false-report-chinas-bitcoin-ban/

Meanwhile, sensible people are doing sensible things :

""I should mention that our rebuild will include dedicated private keys per user, and the ability to export them at will. We are intending to become fully transparent, you will have full control of your funds at any time - and with the ability to encrypt your private key, we won't be able to touch your funds without your consent""
https://twitter.com/moolah_io

Moolah have already listed BC on their exchange, and have mooted the idea that if volume is sufficient, BC will be added to their merchant platforms. BC needs to be associated with people such as this
Activity: 168

Seems like a nice plan, however i'm not sure if it'd be useful in the near future. I'd like to see BC-accepting merchants prior to a creditcard. However, if easy to use and understand, it might be adopted by merchants sooner. I'm not sure, but anything promoting the coin seems like a good idea to me Smiley  I have to add though. I'm not a resident of the US/CAN. I'm euro.

Right...the virtual card might be able to be used by residents of select foreign countries. That is up to the bank underwriting the card. However, I am 100% certain the physical cards would only be able to be issued to US/Canadian residents.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

Activity: 245

Seems like a nice plan, however i'm not sure if it'd be useful in the near future. I'd like to see BC-accepting merchants prior to a creditcard. However, if easy to use and understand, it might be adopted by merchants sooner. I'm not sure, but anything promoting the coin seems like a good idea to me Smiley  I have to add though. I'm not a resident of the US/CAN. I'm euro.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
It's simple really whoever a bomb hits btc people transfer their holdings....  then when btc holds its price people buy back in at a discount.

This is why their is such a change in volume in the trading accounts whenever bad or good news hits the btc blogosphere
Pepemo.vip
BC pump incoming  Cool

Announcing that seems silly. If it happens we will see it Cool

If BC wants to be like the gold of crypto currencies, then it should strengthen as btc drop's, thus maintaining the USD market cap.

bc is still in sideways mode from the last weekend and the delays from the multipool have put a damper on it. BTC going sliding due to china is not the biggest factor
Activity: 168

Jump to: