Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1280. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Um tell me nothings wrong with mintpal too.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Crypto Rush ‏@TheCryptoRush 35m

Update on BlackCoin: Still waiting for the developer to assist us with the issues we're having.

Cryptorush sucks.  How did every other exchange manage to get it working, but they cant?  It takes less than 5 minutes to rebuild the daemon from source.

They can't even keep BTC working either.

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

Also anybody else unable to withdraw their BTC from Cryptorush?

CR IRC says 1.5 blackcoins have been stolen. All blackcoin balances wiped out.

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

Could partly explain the dumps at mintpal - stolen coins hitting the market there Smiley Feel sorry for all BC-owners involved.. An exchange should be carefull with other peoples money.

Yea, there was crazy selling going on at the time this was happening at CR yesterday morning Europe time. I think most of these have been dumped already.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Smarter hackers would stake those coins after a thorough cleaning.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
so this means cheap coins for everyone looking into longer term investing
more good news please

Pretty much, it will continue to fall because no one knows when the 130 odd BTC of coins will be dumped and no one wants to pay a large amount more for coins than they could otherwise get them for. Similar thing happened with PANDA coin - Wolong dumped the premine which filled every order on the book - people were furious that there order at 10 sat was filled and others ecstatic to have there orders at 1 filled - ended up killing the coin so hope whoever has the coins doesn't do that.

Activity: 183
People do not just sell off all their stolen coins at once, they let it trickle into the economy. After every big bitcoin theft people panicked, but no one ever dumps 100k+ bitcoins at once
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
soo    am I mining air on blackcoinpool.com,   how much BC should i expect....nice one with BLOCK found and WUU TANG is good  above 100%

I undestand that stats are coming   but I need some NUMBERS
So you have 0.01BTC ~ 50~150 BC
Depends on pool luck and other factors.

But look at that like long therm investment eg in year when BC will get eg. close to Litecoin.
BC is still young 30 days old ^^. Market cap is still small and have big room to increase + mayby next crypto bum and you have winner coin in hands.
If you feel closed beta don't suits you try other pools and buy BC on your own in depths.

Do you think that 1 BC = 1$ in future Cheesy ? (there is only 75m all....+1% year inflation)

WANT TO MINE,,150 per day is OK with me...  profit later blackcoins now, but on which pool??

you mean  150 BC   , per hour Smiley             1$   why not       other blackcoin pool    with stats working?

Or should i go SOLO  for blackcoins somewhere somehow ..-joke---    

yes yes Im buying  all in

with 2Mhs you get now 50~150 BC / 0.01BTC day Sad... profitable ages are gone.  // such stats are on All multipools.

Better go back when BCpool will be full functional if you feel that you get not to much BC.

Try solo try with pool. Try back to pool when will be full online after beta.
But take care if you don't mine BC now later price can be higher and you will mine less.

want to mine....150 per day is OK with me....   blackcoins now  profit later   ....but on which POOL??

Update on BlackCoin: Still waiting for the developer to assist us with the issues we're having.

Cryptorush sucks.  How did every other exchange manage to get it working, but they cant?  It takes less than 5 minutes to rebuild the daemon from source.

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

So they are going mtgox style ? xD.

Fuck sake, 1.5 million dump incoming then - likely Mintpal as that's where the volume is at.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damm crypto shit prepare for discout Cheesy...
Hmm wait if that is FUD to get price down ?
Or they just can't sych wallet...

Lol if that was the case then Cryptorush are not just the worst exchange out there - they are fucking idiots.
Activity: 89
so this means cheap coins for everyone looking into longer term investing
more good news please
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

Fuck sake, 1.5 million dump incoming then - likely Mintpal as that's where the volume is at.

Damm crypto shit prepare for discout Cheesy...
Hmm wait if that is FUD to get price down ?
Or they just can't sych wallet...

shitptorush. - aka Mtgox 2.0 // Why only they have problems with coins...
Activity: 245
You lot are spooking people into starting a dump already stop bickering about shitptorush.

Meh, nothing to be spooked about. It just might take a bit longer before hitting 10k. patience is a virtue.

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

Could partly explain the dumps at mintpal - stolen coins hitting the market there Smiley Feel sorry for all BC-owners involved.. An exchange should be carefull with other peoples money.

Yep if its not happening yet it will - news has only just broken so perhaps people are selling of before those who have stolen them have had a chance - one can only hope.
You lot are spooking people into starting a dump already stop bickering about shitptorush.

No one is bickering - it's not a matter for debate - 1.5 Million coins are stolen and will be dumped.
Activity: 245

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
soo    am I mining air on blackcoinpool.com,   how much BC should i expect....nice one with BLOCK found and WUU TANG is good  above 100%

I undestand that stats are coming   but I need some NUMBERS
So you have 0.01BTC ~ 50~150 BC
Depends on pool luck and other factors.

But look at that like long therm investment eg in year when BC will get eg. close to Litecoin.
BC is still young 30 days old ^^. Market cap is still small and have big room to increase + mayby next crypto bum and you have winner coin in hands.
If you feel closed beta don't suits you try other pools and buy BC on your own in depths.

Do you think that 1 BC = 1$ in future Cheesy ? (there is only 75m all....+1% year inflation)

you mean  150 BC   , per hour Smiley             1$   why not       other blackcoin pool    with stats working?

Or should i go SOLO  for blackcoins somewhere somehow ..-joke---    

yes yes Im buying  all in

with 2Mhs you get now 50~150 BC / 0.01BTC day Sad... profitable ages are gone.  // such stats are on All multipools.

Better go back when BCpool will be full functional if you feel that you get not to much BC.

Try solo try with pool. Try back to pool when will be full online after beta.
But take care if you don't mine BC now later price can be higher and you will mine less.
Activity: 113
Someone is buying like crazy at cheap price  Roll Eyes

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

and I suppose the motive for this was the multipool - we seem to have attracted the attention of some nasty characters with this double edged sword.
UFF working good .. Im gona leave it to work for a couple of months   WU  2130-2210 Kiss

AND IM out    connection lost     http://blackcoinpool.com   not working   properly yet     OR?
Jump to: