Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1281. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Crypto Rush ‏@TheCryptoRush 35m

Update on BlackCoin: Still waiting for the developer to assist us with the issues we're having.

Cryptorush sucks.  How did every other exchange manage to get it working, but they cant?  It takes less than 5 minutes to rebuild the daemon from source.

They can't even keep BTC working either.

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

Also anybody else unable to withdraw their BTC from Cryptorush?

CR IRC says 1.5 blackcoins have been stolen. All blackcoin balances wiped out.

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

So they are going mtgox style ? xD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
UFF working good .. Im gona leave it to work for a couple of months   WU  2130-2210 Kiss

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Update on BlackCoin: Still waiting for the developer to assist us with the issues we're having.

Cryptorush sucks.  How did every other exchange manage to get it working, but they cant?  It takes less than 5 minutes to rebuild the daemon from source.

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry
soo    am I mining air on blackcoinpool.com,   how much BC should i expect....nice one with BLOCK found and WUU TANG is good  above 100%

I undestand that stats are coming   but I need some NUMBERS
So you have 0.01BTC ~ 50~150 BC
Depends on pool luck and other factors.

But look at that like long therm investment eg in year when BC will get eg. close to Litecoin.
BC is still young 30 days old ^^. Market cap is still small and have big room to increase + mayby next crypto bum and you have winner coin in hands.
If you feel closed beta don't suits you try other pools and buy BC on your own in depths.

Do you think that 1 BC = 1$ in future Cheesy ? (there is only 75m all....+1% year inflation)

you mean  150 BC   , per hour Smiley             1$   why not       other blackcoin pool    with stats working?

Or should i go SOLO  for blackcoins somwhere somehow ..-joke---    

yes yes Im buying  all in
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

lol - f.ck me regular users don't have such problems with their wallets like they...
They definiety have to much coins on site and they make mistakes...
Other exchanges can handle this...Sad for BC owners who have problems now.
I don't believe that only BC would be stolen...
Activity: 245

1.5?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

legendary
soo    am I mining air on blackcoinpool.com,   how much BC should i expect....nice one with BLOCK found and WUU TANG is good  above 100%

So you have 0.01BTC ~ 50~150 BC
Depends on pool luck and other factors.

But look at that like long therm investment eg in year when BC will get eg. close to Litecoin.
BC is still young 30 days old ^^. Market cap is still small and have big room to increase + mayby next crypto bum and you have winner coin in hands.
If you feel closed beta don't suits you try other pools and buy BC on your own in depths.

Do you think that 1 BC = 1$ in future Cheesy ? (there is only 75m all....+1% year inflation)

Activity: 245
Some idiot is spamming .1337 orders and repetitive 2092 orders to try and pump it up - all he is doing is letting people know it is heavily manipulated. Buy support is near non existent right now, not sure whether it is in anticipation of the down trend or they are just cashing out. Either way, we are heavily pumped right now if the Mintpal order book is anything to go by.

Take a chill pill and get ur nuts rubbed. Price is right on track @ 7750. Slow and steady gain. Let ppl play in the margin if you're not interested in buying, or selling for that matter.
If you don't have balls of steel, my advice would be HODL.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
When will stats be up on pool. Im mining away blindly here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Some idiot is spamming .1337 orders and repetitive 2092 orders to try and pump it up - all he is doing is letting people know it is heavily manipulated. Buy support is near non existent right now, not sure whether it is in anticipation of the down trend or they are just cashing out. Either way, we are heavily pumped right now if the Mintpal order book is anything to go by.
Activity: 476
is there any coin that copied blackcoin  in the market

I feel like Blitzcoin copied BC.

Same amount of coins, same reward.
7 days of PoW and then stop.

But with premine and no interest and IPO

If i'm correct that is, about details.
I found funny situation Cheesy from their forum from dev:

Quote from: BlitzCoinDev on March 24, 2014, 05:20:35 PM
just came back home. needed to stay late at work.

I'll not be ready in 30 mins for launch Sad

need to postpone it.
what do you think? to postpone it for few hours or not to rush and postpone it 24h until tomorrow 6PM?

Just wonded how many lunch they will have:
GPU coin 5 lunches
Rotor hmm 4 lunches
Blitzcoin hmm ?

Btw pure speculation + PREMINE Cheesy = free BTC for Devs at least he is honest with that.

I keep people telling that, but the IPO greeds don't want to listen and continue to throw BTC at devs that don't know shit...

How many profit did blackcoin devs do from their PoW-mining and multipool and how much the IPO scammers? Free BTC for close to nothing of work. Blackcoin shows, that successful coins neither need premine nor IPO and still can give the devs profits, but here the profit is fair, because everyone has the same chance to participate.

PS: Fortunately setting up a proper multipool seems not to be as easy as cloning a coin on a new blockchain. This will separate the wheat from the chaff.
legendary

I found funny situation Cheesy from their forum from dev:

Quote from: BlitzCoinDev on March 24, 2014, 05:20:35 PM
just came back home. needed to stay late at work.

I'll not be ready in 30 mins for launch Sad

need to postpone it.
what do you think? to postpone it for few hours or not to rush and postpone it 24h until tomorrow 6PM?

Just wonded how many lunch they will have:
GPU coin 5 lunches
Rotor hmm 4 lunches
Blitzcoin hmm ?

Btw pure speculation + PREMINE Cheesy = free BTC for Devs at least he is honest with that.

Activity: 405
Thx Mr Latapie
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Gradual buy explained
(short link: http://bit.ly/gradual-buy-sell-bc)

I just turned 38 today (technically, in 9 hours). BC si a nice Birthday gift  Grin

I am using IconicExpert's method of slow buying atm. I invest 0.01 BTC at a time. I lose money in the short term but it will help blackcoin in the long term. Do like me. IconicExpert or others, please restate your method, it is too painful for me to do it on a smartphone.

Would you mind explaining what this method is ?
Now that I have a computer again, yes Smiley

Say you have 1 BTC. Instead of putting a buy order at market price (or lower), place, say, ten 0.1 BTC orders either at market price.
An improvement if you use a platform the allows conditionnal orders (like stop orders at https://cryptrader.com/ - beware, it won't work with Mintpal because Mintpal has not published its API yet):
place your ten 0.1 BTC order not at market price but at slightly above market price instead.
For instance, if BC is at 8800
Buy order of 0.1 BTC at 8820, 8840, 8860... and the tenth one at 8900.
Granted, you lose two times in the short term: the first time because you buy at market price instead of taking advantage of an occasional drop (e.g. buy orders at 7500) and a second because instead of buying all at once at market price, you actually buy at a more expensive price! This would appears as masochistic to a short-terme trader. But if you're in for the long run, you actually send a signal to everyone: "prices are constantly raising, be confident, no pump and dump, no scam, put your money in everyone".

As IconicExpert said, if people used gradual buy, the price would not be a 8000 now, it would at 9000 or even higher. Your short term losses are more than compensated then.
I call this gradual buy.

The reverse is true too (and this was the topic of the original IconicExpert's post): if you want to cash in without hampering the price of BC, don't sell at "lowest sell price minus 1 satoshi". Sure, you won't instant sell you will have to wait... some seconds to some minutes. I you cannot wait some more seconds, I think you have some serious questions to ask about yourself.

There is two conditions for gradual buying to succeed:
1. To be patient (wait some minutes). Having a stop order-compatible platform helps
2. To have a lot of people do it (that's the tough part)

I hope it is clear for you now. If you wan't more money, use gradual buying.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 405
I just turned 38 today (technically, in 9 hours). BC si a nice Birthday gift  Grin

I am using IconicExpert's method of slow buying atm. I invest 0.01 BTC at a time. I lose money in the short term but it will help blackcoin in the long term. Do like me. IconicExpert or others, please restate your method, it is too painful for me to do it on a smartphone.

Would you mind explaining what this method is ?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Choo Choo Next Stop 10K  Grin

i'm guessing 11k-12k by tomorrow  Grin Grin

dumpers are dumping in preparation for cheap buy in now that the multipool is up and running Tongue Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Choo Choo Next Stop 10K  Grin

Could be entirably doable seeing that we reached 9300 yesterday morning.
Jump to: