Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1340. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A site where I can see sell volume vs buy volume on Mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
My advice for the faint of heart is to make an investment than when you get an ok profite sell out for you investment and keep the rest in bc that way no matter what happens you will not have to panic.

my advice is don't invest in things which can't deliver. no payouts from lastnight's multipool isn't good. I'm still happy that Radio tried his best, but it's not looking good that there was 50+ BTC worth of hashing going on that isn't going to ever see a payout to anyone, no matter what the issue is, it's not good.

nah, there is not way there was 50 btc  within 10 hours. I'm guessing no more then 10 if that. With the pool being so unstable I bet a lot of people were waiting for it to stabilize before joining.

I know I was. It's a big pain in the but to switch over my rigs.  And guess what, my rigs produced some steady BTC that I bought BC with.

What coin are you mining at the moment? I was doing POT for BC but it was 2:1 at the time ha.

look around and avoid coinwarz coins Cheesy i need new research Sad.
Last time 100k Flt in one day was shot in 10 ; ) 2 weeks later 0.6 BTC for one day patience is key.
Try find coins without exchange and with potential.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My advice for the faint of heart is to make an investment than when you get an ok profite sell out for you investment and keep the rest in bc that way no matter what happens you will not have to panic.

my advice is don't invest in things which can't deliver. no payouts from lastnight's multipool isn't good. I'm still happy that Radio tried his best, but it's not looking good that there was 50+ BTC worth of hashing going on that isn't going to ever see a payout to anyone, no matter what the issue is, it's not good.

nah, there is not way there was 50 btc  within 10 hours. I'm guessing no more then 10 if that. With the pool being so unstable I bet a lot of people were waiting for it to stabilize before joining.

I know I was. It's a big pain in the but to switch over my rigs.  And guess what, my rigs produced some steady BTC that I bought BC with.

What coin are you mining at the moment? I was doing POT for BC but it was 2:1 at the time ha.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
has anyone had a payout from yesterdays multipool yet?
http://www.blackcoin.co/statement/regarding-payouts-bcmultipool-com/

that'll be a no Sad

However, I dont believe Radiostatic has done anything wrong.

Still stuff to work out it seems and as such the pool wasnt working properly.

Now the Legion Dev grp are on it maybe we will see results.

Looking good though, theres a future here

Have to say this pool was pretty disappointing in almost every regard. Good thing he was kicked to the curb and pro's have been brought in. Who the fuck drops 5-10 gh on netcoin? Of course it forked.

Only 2 coins can handle that kind of instant hash power, Doge and LTC. Sure they are not the "most profitable" but at least you will get paid.
agree ,you right

That can be resolved just split hash-rate ^^.
It will require some work...
But that can be done IMO.

That situation with forks is fun and not fun...
Fun because for someone we for real remove shit coins with forking them.
Not fun because some of those coins are not real shit eg... Anoncoin low hash but unique coin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
has anyone had a payout from yesterdays multipool yet?
http://www.blackcoin.co/statement/regarding-payouts-bcmultipool-com/

that'll be a no Sad

However, I dont believe Radiostatic has done anything wrong.

Still stuff to work out it seems and as such the pool wasnt working properly.

Now the Legion Dev grp are on it maybe we will see results.

Looking good though, theres a future here

Have to say this pool was pretty disappointing in almost every regard. Good thing he was kicked to the curb and pro's have been brought in. Who the fuck drops 5-10 gh on netcoin? Of course it forked.

Only 2 coins can handle that kind of instant hash power, Doge and LTC. Sure they are not the "most profitable" but at least you will get paid.
agree ,you right
Activity: 84

will pump in the SPA 0 ASK
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

There's more than enough positives to far outweigh the glitches along the way. This is not simple shit. Bitcoin has had far, far worse growing pains. and it is still progressing, still gradually taking over the fucking world. Patience, patience, and don't sweat the small stuff.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 224
I think we all are waiting for the price to go up .. I bought 300,000 + coins between 3000 & 3500 last night .. went to sleep and woke up to current 2700 .. not so happy but I think price will go back up when these multipool come back online ...

In the meantime try this site .. http://qoinpro.com/a1321725c057a0e8a5789a5be424e35e

It gives out BTC, LTC, FTC, TIPS, IFC, WDC & EAC daily .. all you do is sign up and get free coins daily .. It is a good project trying to educate people about crypto .. give it a try
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
I am working on converting http://insight.bitcore.io/ to work with BlackCoin.  I have the Blackcoind and the insight running on my server already and syncing with blackcoind.  Just need to fix some issues with the differences between Bitcoin and Blackcoin address verification ect.

This will give us something much like blockchain.info

Anyone with any experience modding the js code feel free to pm me.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
just so i can understand the PoS

now if i hold a 100 BC for a year, its will be 101 BC? a 1% a year? thats all what i will mine by holding stake?

Yes, but what if BC would 1000x in a year - a $10,000 investment now would mean $100,000 in interest every year, enough to live comfortably for the rest of your life. Smiley

Now, can BC 1000x you may ask, well, the price is still about the same it was a few days after the launch! It was selling at 3000 satoshi in the beginning, so the way I see it it hasn't even moved at all yet!
Activity: 113
Activity: 183
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 113
So is the script BC multipool still down?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
What is everyone's opinion on multiple BC multipools?

I count 2 as of right now that are coming online.

A few days ago I suggested we have multiple pools because one thing I learned in life is that, if you have 1 person running a show, expect drama and chaos to ensue. People NEED to have a choice and the ability to not depend on a single source for all their needs.

Sure people can mine on their own without the pool and convert coins to BC ... but there's nothing like the power of 100's-1000's of the community working together to tear down walls on the exchanges. This is why BC Pools are so important to this community. And this is why we need to have a few of them setup so the pools can share the burden.

+1 once again  Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
he is stupid to put 11 btc wall, this is BC, its a coin you buy and forget it for few couple of years, you are stupid if you think of selling a coin that might even become more expensive than LTC or even more only idiots will even think about selling it any time soon, i barely look at the price at mintpal once a day.
Activity: 84
11 BTC sell wall at 3000

someone is buying it. lots of coins at a good entry.

and it was taken down. guy doesn't want to exit, he was just a little greedy at trying to get cheaper coins. now the price is at 3200

yes, and he threw as many BC?
Jump to: