Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1387. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
We won't see 4k soon. Strong patience is needed. I didn't get even a single satoshi profit from bubble, and the profit chance was huge. I am still happy that price keeps at it's current level.

I believe that current price is bargain.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
just think of it this way, the price isn't supposed to jump 5x a day, it's a slow and steady climb!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Made a lot of money (BTC) with BC
Activity: 154
legendary
Now it looks like just another pump and dump coin.

Thanks to dirty Whale hands.
legendary
I don't no if I made the right decision, I have 20k BC which i should have sold last night, but I decided to hold.

Of course we didn't know that it will drop so low. If we knew that, our cap could double potentially. But we are here at the present time with all we have. Let's not bad emotions take control over our minds.
Activity: 829
Now it looks like just another pump and dump coin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I don't no if I made the right decision, I have 20k BC which i should have sold last night, but I decided to hold.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
the whales are just bouncing around..from AUR (look how stale AUR is now) to BC now..

i would suggest dumping all at 3-4k range, maximize your profit while you can before the whales abandon this ship and cause the price to be in 500-1000 range again..

Think people should know by now, alt coins are just schemes for whales to earn big bucks, seriously, who will want to buy all these alt coins when there is no major services accepting it..

I will accept 1k-500 range, more me for me to buy the next time the whales come for me to profit on them.

yes u can only hope for them to come back when that happens..

They always come back when a coin is low. The have come and gone from blackcoin almost a dozen times.

But is this 2k the new 'low'? I sincerely hope so... That would mean this could go to 20k easily...

legendary
Activity: 1274
Looking forward to what Black will be doing today.

5 BTC and were back at 4000, multipool do your work  Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
the whales are just bouncing around..from AUR (look how stale AUR is now) to BC now..

i would suggest dumping all at 3-4k range, maximize your profit while you can before the whales abandon this ship and cause the price to be in 500-1000 range again..

Think people should know by now, alt coins are just schemes for whales to earn big bucks, seriously, who will want to buy all these alt coins when there is no major services accepting it..

I will accept 1k-500 range, more me for me to buy the next time the whales come for me to profit on them.

They always come back when a coin is low. The have come and gone from blackcoin almost a dozen times.

they come back when the coin has weak buy/sell support..that 10BTC trade in either direction will cause a massive change in price.

you dont see them going back to MINT do you..

Looking at AUR market now, no surprise they will be doing micro buys on their low price right now, when they get enough market shares, they are going to pump that again, create strong buy support, and dump all the coins that they bought cheaply for now.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Lol,you look at trade volume.This can't be just whales doing this.The coin catches a lot of attention.And what is really good is that it's innovative.I don't think that we've reached the heights at all-this will rocket.So you make  your choice-I'd better hold.

dont u guys realise the price is massively manipulated by some whales right now?

please invest what you can afford to lose..

the buy supports are so weak, a 10 btc dump could drive it down to 1k+

All I own is from back when mining started

Edit: I should say the original pow mining
Activity: 382
Amazing things are happening!!! Grin Grin

So far the most entertaining coin in the market!

Lips sealed
legendary
dont u guys realise the price is massively manipulated by some whales right now?

please invest what you can afford to lose..

the buy supports are so weak, a 10 btc dump could drive it down to 1k+

Will it climb to 4890 again? We can only guess
Activity: 382
Amazing things are happening!!! Grin Grin
Jump to: