Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1417. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
HELP PLEASE!

My computer restarted whilst Blackcoin wallet was open and staking half of my coins. Now the half of them have vanished! Argh!

Can someone please help me out here?

Sum of balance and stake should be correct
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
3000 satoshi next stop. Choo choo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Something is fubar with the BC reported market cap. The price is going up, yet the market cap is down and there's no way 100 BC are now worth $75? Cheesy

***** EDIT my bad it's too early, I was mistaking DarkCoin for BC Smiley

How come BC is not listed?

It is bud! #26  Grin

I just refreshed the page and it's not there, #26 is Freicoin. I know BC was listed a couple days ago.

Just use ctrl and F to find it  Wink
Activity: 112
I got a payout from the pool about an hour ago  Grin
Activity: 126
I just refreshed the page and it's not there, #26 is Freicoin. I know BC was listed a couple days ago.

Nope, it is not.   Exactly right now:

Code:
26	 BlackCoin	$ 1,239,369   $ 0.017	74,480,554 BC*	$ 360,644	+43.03 %
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Something is fubar with the BC reported market cap. The price is going up, yet the market cap is down and there's no way 100 BC are now worth $75? Cheesy

It is bud! #26  Grin

Activity: 196

It is bud! #26  Grin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What happened to multipool ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Has anybody else not received any BC yet from the Multipool, and yes I know it's in Beta but others were talking about getting coins earlier.  I've been mining for around 13 hrs now with two 750 Kh/s machines and have nothing.  Was showing 109 BC earlier on my current balance, but those are now gone.

The multipool is still in testing (beta) phase and I think Radiostatic is working hard behind scenes. So, we have to be patient.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Has anybody else not received any BC yet from the Multipool, and yes I know it's in Beta but others were talking about getting coins earlier.  I've been mining for around 13 hrs now with two 750 Kh/s machines and have nothing.  Was showing 109 BC earlier on my current balance, but those are now gone.

join the irc, the frontend data is not displaying anything, but don't worry everything is saved and ok you will get your coins

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/blackcoin ask your questions here Smiley
Activity: 33
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
HELP PLEASE!

My computer restarted whilst Blackcoin wallet was open and staking half of my coins. Now the half of them have vanished! Argh!

are you synced up completely?
Activity: 13
HELP PLEASE!

Activity: 153
well i see the multipool is over 2GH!!!! on coinwarz for a rough guide thats $13000 a day of $4.5 million a year to pump into black coin!

if your not all in already then what can i say. im hoping to hit 500k soon thats how committed and how much i like this coin. i dont mean to brag i just want to show how serious i believe in this! im  still waiting for a reason why this coin should fail or go down in price or not be top coin ina year or so time

ive mined them all but this is by far the best! everything works! its a little like thinking about how big space is when you try to comprehend how far this coin will go!
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
2600 is decisive milestone from where it can easily reach to 3000! Grin
Activity: 84
hype finite, as there will be new works that BC will slowly falling, I go out I bought the 1500 sells for 2500 coins you need to look for interesting
Activity: 183
has anyone actually realised what we have stumbled on here?

if anyone can prove to me why this coin cant be bigger than BITCOIN then i want genuine answers and theorys

There is a PoS bug where someone can raise the sample rate of staking to generate multiple blocks in a row.  Not sure if this was ever fixed?
This was brought up in this thread before, people said that the bug has had a fix out for a bit. I am not sure of all the details of said fix.
Activity: 94
what are current estimated blackcoins generated on the multipool for lets say 1Mhz/s
Jump to: