Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1434. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I hope the multipool gives good results compared to mining say doge and trading for BC. I wonder how many BC per1mh?

So ~250-350 BC for 1 Mhs today
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Ok then, so please explain me, how pool will be buying BC? for what? some BC will be contributed by miners as fees so pool will withdraw them to miners again. But what about rest?  Pool need to have BTC to by BC on open market. How will they earn BTC to buy BC?

... by mining the most profitable alt coins, selling them for BTC then buying BC with BTC.

In short - transferring the VALUE from alt coins to BlackCoin. Direct transfer of value from ALL profitable alt coins IN to Blackcoin. One way value transfer Cheesy

Why is it one way? Because ALL BlackCoins already in circulation, only 1% per YEAR inflation. Value is only increased - not decreased or diluted.

But on the pool alt coins will be mined by private miners. In case which you are descirbing they need to set up their own rigs to mine alts, and exchange for BTC, then for BC, and these BC distribute to miners. so littlebit pointless, or if fees will cover power bills from their mining rigs ang multipool servers..
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I hope the multipool gives good results compared to mining say doge and trading for BC. I wonder how many BC per1mh?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ok then, so please explain me, how pool will be buying BC? for what? some BC will be contributed by miners as fees so pool will withdraw them to miners again. But what about rest?  Pool need to have BTC to by BC on open market. How will they earn BTC to buy BC?

For not the pool will be like a normal multipool. It will mine coins and then sell them for BTC. Then it will buy BC with that bitcoin.
legendary

at 1st lvl we will need BTC...

at 2nd lvl someone will setup BC dedicated exchange to all crypto to BC Cheesy

at 3rd ...skip 2 one exchange create all markets for BC.

at 4rd lvl You mine BTC to get BC = ultimate future for black hole project.

i can not give you extract time line for that but it but all is possible
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

... by mining the most profitable alt coins, selling them for BTC then buying BC with BTC.

In short - transferring the VALUE from alt coins to BlackCoin. Direct transfer of value from ALL profitable alt coins IN to Blackcoin. One way value transfer Cheesy

Why is it one way? Because ALL BlackCoins already in circulation, only 1% per YEAR inflation. Value is only increased - not decreased or diluted.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
aurora style rise coming here

Not even close to AUR hype. So far...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

it's like any other multi pool they mine other coins and buy bc instead of btc at the cheapest price available IT'S THE FIRST MULTI POOL FOR A ALT!
Activity: 44
Ok then, so please explain me, how pool will be buying BC? for what? some BC will be contributed by miners as fees so pool will withdraw them to miners again. But what about rest?  Pool need to have BTC to by BC on open market. How will they earn BTC to buy BC?
Activity: 894
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I have to buy blackcoin from somewhere if i`m not wrong

You'll never know at this moment. Is current price for stay or will it drop, or rise. You have to buy listening to your inner sense. I bought at 1100 before it dropped to 400-500 sats. Now I am in profit.

My inner sense told me to buy at 1400 the first time then it dropped to 400 so i was gutted. I promised i'd hold them until we saw this kind of rise with all my coins but I have traded quite a lot around 800-1000 to recoup some losses before it went back at the 500-700 mark(Since I figured the whale who pumped it would dump us back to low price). But it looks like all that did was create a stronger floor and give blackcoin some publicity. Exactly the reason I left reserves! Im never going all in ever again  Roll Eyes

Oh well Im still happy that blackcoin did not sink and i still plan to support the coin by mining this multipool. It certainly looks like very few people are going to lose out in the long run if they hold.
legendary

A pre-mined scamcoin, dependent on mining for maintenance of its network? I don't think so. The advantage BlackCoin has in my mind is the PoS, slight inflation, and no need for dedicated miners.
Pool gives stockholders,merchants buy support and stabilize price..
Pool also self pumping BC value  while dumping others in back side of that effect.
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
After this multi-pool is beta-test I want everyone to mine at donate a few % to the pool owner.  I was this guy(guys/gals) to PROFIT from this experiment.   I want to share my returns with those who help make it possible.  

GO TEAM!
Activity: 56
Activity: 153
ive traded and invested in a lot of coins and blackcoin is by far the best idea yet!

value to a coin is made of 2 things. what it can be "swapped" or "purchase power" and rarity and this has both!

you cant mine this coin anymore but you can mine at the multipool from tonight at 4pm (at a guess) which uses profits to buy blackcoin straight from the exchanges!
you will be in a position where you KNOW that the coin you are mining WILL go up in value

200 mh pool will bring in around 1.5btc a day to be pumped into blackcoin you make that 2gh and thats 15btc . eventually the holders will hold and the price will rocket!

you get the picture now it instantly creates those 2 things! something to swap it for and rarity! or value and rarity if you like.

genius idea!

if you havent brought any yet then its still not to late at 1860 satoshi currently. on the 11 of march it was 500 satoshi! trebbled in 3 days!
im expecting 10,000 - 15,000 sat very soon!

ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!!!!!
Activity: 28
legendary
n00b question

can you mine from the BC pool without a mining rig?

Not 2nd option to mine is have eg. 50k BC and try get stake and translation fees.
Once more BC is popular you will get more money from fees...
Stake 1-day from 50k will be about 2 BC.
No not huge value but in future who knows.

Activity: 132
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange

A pre-mined scamcoin, dependent on mining for maintenance of its network? I don't think so. The advantage BlackCoin has in my mind is the PoS, slight inflation, and no need for dedicated miners.
legendary
I just discovered this coin. But...no mining pool? Huh
"
Today night but is will be different than other pools.
Because all BC was mined now you will mine alts and rise value of BC...
In next month eg you can sell BC higher...

"Black hole" project is aimed to take value of other spam coins and accumulate wealth in BC.
BC in same time will be ASICs-Moltipool free...
Only you as BC owner can dump but you need take care that BC pool sooner or later will eat you BC.
This is truly deflation coin to accumulate capital.
"

So the pool is essentially making blackcoin a store of value?? Like bitcoin is right now?

Yes, it will be like Crypto currency world cleaner in some kind, imho

But w8 BC is better to store why ?

1.- BTC inflation goes to miners when you store money in BC inflation goes to your pocket directly you get 1% annual income !
With BTC miners get income from inflation you have nothing but you lose value as owner...

2. - But BTC is limited to 21m... yes it is but it  have 10% inflation right now in 10-20years ~`1% inflation but due to BTC burning, converting it eg Mastercoin it can take even longer...

And not only for store value.

3. – BC have better potential to being used to shopping <60s transaction usually 5s-15s

4.- In future you can mine BTC to get BC but you can’t do opposite… LOL Cheesy

5. Pool is making buy support, buy support is necessary if we want involve merchants in BC market in future – BC is super fast coin it can be big player.

6. Pool can save miner ass from ASICs,Mooltipools and others.

Jump to: