Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1433. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I re-installed my wallet yesterday and I had to retry to open it a couple times, it has been syncing like 15 hours and hardly moved but a few blocks, any ideas? It shows 16 connections, my coins show in transactions but not in balance or unconfirmed yet.
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php <- check balance if you have coins if not some can stolel your coins

They are there, I see them in my transactions, it is just the syncing has only gone up .5% in 15 hours.
you probably need to add some new nodes to the conf file, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE UR WALLET.DAT!!!!!

Thanks!

Yes, I saved that first, thanks.

I don't see a conf file in my appdata/roaming folder. Do you have one?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I re-installed my wallet yesterday and I had to retry to open it a couple times, it has been syncing like 15 hours and hardly moved but a few blocks, any ideas? It shows 16 connections, my coins show in transactions but not in balance or unconfirmed yet.
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php <- check balance if you have coins if not some can stolel your coins
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
you probably need to add some new nodes to the conf file, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE UR WALLET.DAT!!!!!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I hope the multipool gives good results compared to mining say doge and trading for BC. I wonder how many BC per1mh?

So ~250-350 BC for 1 Mhs today

That would be pretty cool if it holds true. That's roughly what it was when things started to get tough during PoW about mid way through the mining week. About when I started buying in because the return on mining started to diminish.

I won't be able to hop into the pool until tonight, but still looking forward to supporting it. Definitely adding a donation % to go along with the normal fee.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I sold most part BC I hold. However, I beleive in BC will have a bright future as we have a strong community.
And I will buy more at a bit low price soon.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Ok i understand now.. What an idiot from me.. so we mine alts, which they (pool) will take, and give us BC, they will sold them for BTC and buy BC for miners again Smiley

I would like to see BC stabilize above 1500 and trade under 2k until the multipool launches with high volume. Maybe spread out the base a little.

Need a big foundation for BC, and make sure it doesn't go up too quick without some solid backing.
Activity: 44
Ok i understand now.. What an idiot from me.. so we mine alts, which they (pool) will take, and give us BC, they will sold them for BTC and buy BC for miners again Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
someone snagged a few @ 1500 now bids are piling on....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok then, so please explain me, how pool will be buying BC? for what? some BC will be contributed by miners as fees so pool will withdraw them to miners again. But what about rest?  Pool need to have BTC to by BC on open market. How will they earn BTC to buy BC?

at 1st lvl we will need BTC...

at 2nd lvl someone will setup BC dedicated exchange to all crypto to BC Cheesy

at 3rd ...skip 2 one exchange create all markets for BC.

at 4rd lvl You mine BTC to get BC = ultimate future for black hole project.

i can not give you extract time line for that but it but all is possible

would a localbitcoins.com type of site work?  but blackcoins instead of btc and would be BC <->   altcoins

i can setup a web app like that if it's going to be used by people.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
New floor = 1700 sat  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Looks like DGB, RDD, SAT and ZED just got added to Cryptsy and we missed out Sad

I don't know if we should care though, MintPal is doing great Smiley

BC don't need Craptsy. As long as possible....
Activity: 4
Looks like DGB, RDD, SAT and ZED just got added to Cryptsy and we missed out Sad

I don't know if we should care though, MintPal is doing great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Ok then, so please explain me, how pool will be buying BC? for what? some BC will be contributed by miners as fees so pool will withdraw them to miners again. But what about rest?  Pool need to have BTC to by BC on open market. How will they earn BTC to buy BC?

... by mining the most profitable alt coins, selling them for BTC then buying BC with BTC.

In short - transferring the VALUE from alt coins to BlackCoin. Direct transfer of value from ALL profitable alt coins IN to Blackcoin. One way value transfer Cheesy

Why is it one way? Because ALL BlackCoins already in circulation, only 1% per YEAR inflation. Value is only increased - not decreased or diluted.

But on the pool alt coins will be mined by private miners. In case which you are descirbing they need to set up their own rigs to mine alts, and exchange for BTC, then for BC, and these BC distribute to miners. so littlebit pointless, or if fees will cover power bills from their mining rigs ang multipool servers..
But in this case miner have BC stored vaule if they want sell BC for fiat same day they will lose this is obvious...
But when they wait month or two they can expect higher price for that coin.
Buying supposrt allso attrack merchants and stabilize price.
Many stackholders will just do it just for support coin.
I can spare eg. 0,5Mhs form my 3,5Mhs ring only for support BC and without looking on bill.
And once more we have ASICs who pay even lower pod POWER...

Someday here will stay only people believing that BC is worth eg. 0.025 BTC... all BC below that price will be sold.
It can take time but is possible.
Activity: 112
a lot of laughs from sardines pump who want to be whales
Activity: 113
Look at that volume on mintpal Cool
Activity: 364
dump now ??

What's the bottom this time?

1,500 if i'm lucky. I'm accumulating in that area.
Activity: 56
dump now ??

What's the bottom this time?
Jump to: