Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1505. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Can we get some trading on this chinese exchange?

https://www.btc-cc.com/index.php?action=currency&coin=bcbtc

Maybe some chinese will buy at a price higher than on Mintpal/Cryptorush/Poloniex.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
keep moving on.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EarnCryptoCoins
1973 BC already claimed!
3000+ members/500+ claiming BC every hour!
3500+ claims/500+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free BlackCoins!

BlackCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.50 to 1.00 BC per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:40 server time at 1 BC minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
BJQTXHZ5RFzALkRf6sDZ3a3z7BuHp7m2GQ

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

The faucet will soon be dry please consider donating some BlackCoins. Thank You!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
First day price was 1k, wtf happened now? Trolls killed this or what? Why are people selling at such a loss?

Maza coin happened
Activity: 476
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 67122.

Bounty Update:

We got a Reddit tip bot! Test it out over at our subreddit (www.reddit.com/r/bccoin).
Another article has been published (http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/04/alt-currencies-introducing-black-coin/)

We have updated other Bounties with more BC for your work!
More is in the works!

Games:

First Dice site - 7500 BC
First Gambling Site - 7800 BC

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

German Translation - 400 BC

Graphics:

Professional grade YouTube video - 2000 BC

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post.

Merchants:

First Goods Merchant - 10000 BC
First Service Merchant - 5000 BC

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
#1 - http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/ - 500 BC - SENT
#2 - http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/26/blackcoin-powpos-hybrid-with-bright-future - 500 BC - SENT
#3 - http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/04/alt-currencies-introducing-black-coin/ - 500 BC SENT

Also have #3 500BC for give aways

Bounties Claimed:
Chinese translation - 400 BC - hdzw
Spanish translation - 400 BC - rest0r
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC - Troj
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC - Bobaf3tt
Game (ARCADE) site - 1000 BC - jayguar
BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC - rocketcoins
Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC - theneos
Finnish Translation - 400 BC - Chofoe
Scratch Game - 4000 BC - virtualdn - Also loaded up the card with 500 BC!
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC - maarx

Bounty's set: 48700 BC
Bounty's paid: 14800 BC
Left: 18422 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

WE COULD USE MORE DONATIONS FOR MORE INCENTIVE!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
First day price was 1k, wtf happened now? Trolls killed this or what? Why are people selling at such a loss?

Maybe the chinese with huge ASIC farms mined this the entire week and are selling out now?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Just bought another 10000 BC (before christ??)  Smiley I had luck i mined MZC a few days ago.
Activity: 322
I buy all the time how you just get a good price, will be listed crypsty because he has a big turnover and they earn money for the

Oh no! What were you going to say? They must have gotten him!
Activity: 84
I buy all the time how you just get a good price, will be listed crypsty because he has a big turnover and they earn money for the
Activity: 196
Another noob question. Why is it that sometimes the buy and sell options are so far apart in price and other times they are near identical. The buy was 715 and sell was 710 now it tanks to 580 but buying for 713 still wtf.

A seller is offloading his coins, so is placing fake buy orders to push the price up.
Once he reaches his target, when enough real buy orders are in place above his,
will sell x amount coins.

Rinse and Repeat, been doing for a good few hours now!

He went down to 250 sat, likely to get peoples attention. Which worked and now
people are playing his game of outbidding each other!

If everyone put in lower bids <500, would help push the seller into our buy orders.
Activity: 266
Do I have to have my wallet up and running in order to receive POS?  Can someone explain this please?

Excellent question, I was just about to ask the same thing  Wink

Open, and unlocked for minting. Instructions posted a hundred times on this thread.

Sure it's posted a hundred times, must be unclear then or why are so many people asking about it ?, you say "unlock for minting" but what if you never locked it or encrypted it ? is that the same thing ? I have mine open but since I never set a pass to begin with how do you get it to mint?

"What sould I do to start PoS mining?
Have your wallet unlocked and online."

I have never locked it to begin with, so now what do you do, instructions are unclear and it's affecting value of coin I believe.

Do you have the latest version?

http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/update-version-1-0-2-1-is-out/

It has a little arrow icon that tells you when your coins are staking.

And you really should encrypt your wallet. and backup your wallet.dat
Unlock instructions and good clear explanation of PoS are in the faq on the website: http://www.blackcoin.co/faq/
Activity: 196
Do I have to have my wallet up and running in order to receive POS?  Can someone explain this please?

Open, and unlocked for minting. Instructions posted a hundred times on this thread.

Sure it's posted a hundred times, must be unclear then or why are so many people asking about it ?, you say "unlock for minting" but what if you never locked it or encrypted it ? is that the same thing ? I have mine open but since I never set a pass to begin with how do you get it to mint?

I have never locked it to begin with, so now what do you do, instructions are unclear and it's affecting value of coin I believe.

Do you have the latest version?

http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/update-version-1-0-2-1-is-out/

It has a little arrow icon that tells you when your coins are staking.
Activity: 476

Well, if you NEVER LOCKED IT you won't have to UNLOCK IT. It's all automatic. If you are not getting PoS today you will later on. Everyone gets the same.
Activity: 113
Another noob question. Why is it that sometimes the buy and sell options are so far apart in price and other times they are near identical. The buy was 715 and sell was 710 now it tanks to 580 but buying for 713 still wtf.
Activity: 165

below 1000 is not because you buy will come on crypsty, revolutions are promising so crypsty BC introduce

Are you referring to my post? sorry I don't understand what that meant. Could you explain.
Activity: 84
below 1000 is not because you buy will come on crypsty, revolutions are promising so crypsty BC introduce
Is trying to buy low sell high for more BC going to hurt the long term value at this point? By high I mean 700satoshi and by low I mean 450/600.

Nobody cares right now, look on mintpal, ALL altcoins are tanking apart from AUR & MZC, expect to see AUR tank soon as everyone hops on MZC.

Once these fads are done with people go back onto coins like Doge and BC
Is trying to buy low sell high for more BC going to hurt the long term value at this point? By high I mean 700satoshi and by low I mean 450/600.
Jump to: