Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1504. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Done! I suggest everyone to do the same. More exchanges means more opportunities for you to profit of arbitrage and bring many new people in BlackCoin.

Done!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

Done! I suggest everyone to do the same. More exchanges means more opportunities for you to profit of arbitrage and bring many new people in BlackCoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I have read the POS faq and my question is still unanswered.  

Do I have to keep the wallet running on my computer all the time, or can I exit, and just check in on it every couple days?  If you are going to attempt to answer this question, I do not need to know about locking or unlocking the wallet.

The reason I ask, is, I am not a big fan of having multiple wallets running in the background for no reason.

You will not get any Blackcoins with your wallet off. That I can plainly tell you.

If your coins are stored offline either in a paper wallet or in a file, but you have the wallet program running, you might still get transaction fees. If the wallet is empty though I believe you would never get any fees though I might be wrong.

If your wallet is online and unlocked (or just unencrypted, which is unsafe) and you have coins in it, then you will get %1 per year. The %1 is an incentive to support the network since there is no mining any more to support the network, only wallets.

Thank you for you reply!

So does anyone else see the downfall in this?  I am going to leave my wallet open and unsecure, all so I can earn %1 yearly interest?  Sounds like the thieves will win in the end?
POS system need POS miners this different manner of keeping network alive.
I think if someone will hack your PC and install eg. some Trojan then pass on wallet won't help you at all.
Always you can skip supporting part buy you won't earn fees and 1% (daily part interest).
Similar problem have PPC with minting while wallet need to be opened.
POS system is pretty new i think soon in future one of clones will adopt minting while wallet is locked but not now.
PPC have 6 months old and even more though rules of getting 1% intrest here you only just keep mint 8h log of for a year log in after 365 days and rdy +1%.
Note that in PPC you need mint 30days eg... BCX have 10days.
Yes POS have downsides offcourse.
But in other hand you dont figh all time with other miner at exchanges and with building minig gearall time.
AS pos miner you need more invest from own bag to deveop coin in long run you have more at beginning but you need share it to keep it alive.

You have a couple misunderstandings of how this works. Let me make it a bit clearer, as your questions are fairly common: First of all no, you do not need to be running your wallet continuously 24/7. You could unlock it for minting once once a month, collect your interest based on the age-weight of your stake, and close the wallet. Note that unlocking is a 'mint-only' command, meaning transfers out from your wallet will still require a password. Just encrypt the wallet, open it when you wish, sync, unlock and stake for a few hours, collect interest. It's that simple. The only advantage to frequent or constant minting is that the tiny amounts mature and become viable for stake themselves - hence compounding of interest. Hope that helps clarify.
Anyone had problems with Mintpal deposit? I deposited to my account, but balance is not listing any coins. Tx ID in explorer shows that wallet contains those coins.

Looks like it's a bit slow atm, my withdrawal is still confirmed status for last 40 mins.

Ok, let's wait. I already sent a ticket to them. Maybe they have to restart daemon

Deposit gone through! Mintpal rocks, what cannot say about Cryptsy.

Mine just landed too! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Anyone had problems with Mintpal deposit? I deposited to my account, but balance is not listing any coins. Tx ID in explorer shows that wallet contains those coins.

Looks like it's a bit slow atm, my withdrawal is still confirmed status for last 40 mins.

Ok, let's wait. I already sent a ticket to them. Maybe they have to restart daemon

Deposit gone through! Mintpal rocks, what cannot say about Cryptsy.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Do I have to keep the wallet running on my computer all the time, or can I exit, and just check in on it every couple days?  If you are going to attempt to answer this question, I do not need to know about locking or unlocking the wallet.

The reason I ask, is, I am not a big fan of having multiple wallets running in the background for no reason.

You will not get any Blackcoins with your wallet off. That I can plainly tell you.

If your coins are stored offline either in a paper wallet or in a file, but you have the wallet program running, you might still get transaction fees. If the wallet is empty though I believe you would never get any fees though I might be wrong.

If your wallet is online and unlocked (or just unencrypted, which is unsafe) and you have coins in it, then you will get %1 per year. The %1 is an incentive to support the network since there is no mining any more to support the network, only wallets.

Thank you for you reply!

So does anyone else see the downfall in this?  I am going to leave my wallet open and unsecure, all so I can earn %1 yearly interest?  Sounds like the thieves will win in the end?
POS system need POS miners this different manner of keeping network alive.
I think if someone will hack your PC and install eg. some Trojan then pass on wallet won't help you at all.
Always you can skip supporting part buy you won't earn fees and 1% (daily part interest).
Similar problem have PPC with minting while wallet need to be opened.
POS system is pretty new i think soon in future one of clones will adopt minting while wallet is locked but not now.
PPC have 6 months old and even more though rules of getting 1% intrest here you only just keep mint 8h log of for a year log in after 365 days and rdy +1%.
Note that in PPC you need mint 30days eg... BCX have 10days.
Yes POS have downsides offcourse.
But in other hand you dont figh all time with other miner at exchanges and with building minig gearall time.
AS pos miner you need more invest from own bag to deveop coin in long run you have more at beginning but you need share it to keep it alive.

legendary

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Thank you for you reply!

So does anyone else see the downfall in this?  I am going to leave my wallet open and unsecure, all so I can earn %1 yearly interest?  Sounds like the thieves will win in the end?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
50BTC turn on mintpal, so much has been sold as a minor, but someone buys a cheap BC, probably as usual most sold its BC

amateur speculator went to sleep and probably lost all of BC
Activity: 322

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Do I have to keep the wallet running on my computer all the time, or can I exit, and just check in on it every couple days?  If you are going to attempt to answer this question, I do not need to know about locking or unlocking the wallet.

Activity: 322
AUR is already falling, everyone are selling AUR now.. they will back to BC soon and then price will go up .. it will be very soon! so buy while you can buy cheap!

LOL they all went to Mazacoin. The volume in the past 24 hours on AUR is insane. If you try to buy in once it's already at the peak you're essentially gambling at that point that it will go even higher. It doesn't matter how much momentum a coin has the rug can always get pulled out from under you. In the past 24 hours basically half the group gave the other half $150,000 for nothing.
Activity: 364
AUR is already falling, everyone are selling AUR now.. they will back to BC soon and then price will go up .. it will be very soon! so buy while you can buy cheap!
Activity: 476
We have 200 + Followers on https://twitter.com/CoinBlack !

Go community Cheesy

And for the redditors that want to support this coin:
http://www.reddit.com/user/blacktips

Please upvote all the messages, this way the bot will be able to PM and we will be able to allow it's use for all of Reddit instead of /r/bccoin/ only!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
That's exactly how it is. We need patience.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
First day price was 1k, wtf happened now? Trolls killed this or what? Why are people selling at such a loss?
Some people are for quick buck.You need to know that.
1% for many "hot" short time investors looks not attractive many people don't see hidden potential and what we have achieved.
Some one like me see that he with 50k get ony 1BC and thinks this is unfair i earn so low.
But truth is that ALL earn low we not flood market this is not Doge this coin not food market.
Imagine what will happened when all LTC you put on market in 10 days... ?
We have minned 75m BC this is bit less than whole LTC...
So 1st reaction will be offcourse mass buying/minig.
2nd should be weak hands are scared it is not rising...
weak hands and miners they are trying sell coins at all costs take their BTC and say goodbye BC.
Uf what a relief we now can build real position of BC.

But some group of BC owner are still here price is 500-400-300--- we are buying we hit point when
wont be coins below eg 300--- then we move to 400-- then 500--- and up and up..
and that way we are on way up.
evety day invetment of WHOLE community bigger than @1000- 0,02BTC @500-0,01BTC pump a bit BC up
becouse we have only 2000 new coins a day. 

We need jut get rid of weak hands and short therm investors i think they are scared enough  now few days or weeks they are all gone
BC is not DOGE neirther LTC don't need hundreds of BTCs from investors we in long therm don't flood market some people here know that some not.

jut look @HBN price...
They have POW system all time on buy POS with 2% in 10days.... So inflation will be (360/10)*2> 72%+%x from POW every year Cheesy
we will go even higher with only 1% inflation.
PPC POS/POW system
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/28
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/80

Patience is key guys.
Activity: 270
Can we get some trading on this chinese exchange?

https://www.btc-cc.com/index.php?action=currency&coin=bcbtc

Maybe some chinese will buy at a price higher than on Mintpal/Cryptorush/Poloniex.

I don't see BC in the buttons at the top, maybe it hasn't started exchanging BC yet. Tongue
Jump to: