Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1506. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
At this point it is blatantly obvious that there are some panic sellers who have absolutely no idea what they're doing. This market doesn't reflect the value of BC at all. The price will definitely rise once all the noobs are gone.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Do I have to have my wallet up and running in order to receive POS?  Can someone explain this please?

Excellent question, I was just about to ask the same thing  Wink

Open, and unlocked for minting. Instructions posted a hundred times on this thread.

Does that mean it has to be running on my computer all the time?  Or can I open it up it up every couple of days, sync up and then close it again?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You have to have it open and unlocked for minting, but if you happen to close it out for a while, the next time you unlock it for minting, your stake weight will be large and should receive PoS payments more quickly (briefly). At least that's what happened to me when I had a mining configured to mine through LAN, but didn't have access to the rest of the internet, so the wallet couldn't connect for quite some time.
Activity: 266
Do I have to have my wallet up and running in order to receive POS?  Can someone explain this please?

Open, and unlocked for minting. Instructions posted a hundred times on this thread.
Activity: 50

Activity: 476
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
#BlackCoin on IRC.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
So, is there any channel (IRC) or group (maybe on Skype)?
If not, we should create one (best would be with password), so we can make a plan,
I maybe would have an idea to push prices back and make it intresting for traders but this should be well organised and a Forum like this isnt the right place i think (because writing here is hard)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Everyone cashed out to but Maza, they'll be back!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
we need only 2/3 BTC to get the price back to 1000 Sat
Activity: 49
Hmmmz want to place sell order for 0.00005 @ btc-cc.com Tongue but my chinese is very very very very bad. Just to have an order there. Maybe some chinese will buy it Cheesy
Activity: 364
hey panic sellers who sold at 250-300 sat :DDDD and its only beggining
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A little help on POS with the wallet  please.

Two days ago I deposited some blackcoin into a fresh synced wallet. No encryption. I have just left it alone but nothing is happening. What do I need to do? I have seen an arrow on the right corner mentioned, but I don't have this arrow.
Activity: 247
250 sat earlier wow. You couldn't even buy for that in the first few hours of mining. Cheesy

Someone push this zero. I want to become a BC millionaire.

ARggg! I was sleeping and I am so mad that I missed those prices.
Activity: 196
Currently the seller on mintpal has pushed the price from at least 500 possibly
lower to 675 with small increases!

If I were to dump, I'd take a look at the buy list and notice that there's only real support at 550 and 564 at around 2BTC.  A sell order order set at 550 would take out everything in between in an instant.

Similarily, I'd set a buy order at 565 knowing the other buy orders mean almost nothing.

Although if supporters are at that level, and moved their buy orders lower the seller would
have to sell lower?

A lot of those above 500 are fake buys? (from seller)

And seems the seller is now tweaking those small buy orders to make them look more
natural!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
250 sat earlier wow. You couldn't even buy for that in the first few hours of mining. Cheesy

Someone push this zero. I want to become a BC millionaire for next to nothing.
Activity: 247
BlackCoin is on its first Chinese exchange: http://www.btc-cc.com/

We are coming to get you China!!
Activity: 308
BlackCoin is on its first Chinese exchange: http://www.btc-cc.com/

+1 Bought a little more BC SmileySmiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

If I were to dump, I'd take a look at the buy list and notice that there's only real support at 550 and 564 at around 2BTC.  A sell order order set at 550 would take out everything in between in an instant.

Similarily, I'd set a buy order at 565 knowing the other buy orders mean almost nothing.
Activity: 196
Jump to: