Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 280. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
who is the inner circle member who contacted you iconicexpert?Huh??

just give us the name
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Prove it. It's no point accusing anyone with a new account. A lot of people lurk, too.

Maarx...you have yet to answer me directly. Were you on IRC with me when the group asked me to lie to the community and I said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Am I a liar?

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF CONVERSATIONS LIKE THESE WERE BEING HAD, why the fuck did you not speak up sooner for someone who clearly detests the dev group so much?

Seems to me your perfect weapon would have been a screenshot of this convo.

Weird that you don't have it.

What a shitty business man.

Who said I don't have screenshots or proof? And coming forward early would have resulted in what is happening now...but the only difference is I would have less proof.

You did BY SIMPLY NOT POSTING THEM YET!

Spamming the forum with attacks against me is fine. It is not going to stop people from taking pause...people are not stupid and they will start asking themselves serious questions. So please continue to spam FUD about me, but I feel happy knowing this info is out there now. Now people can decide for themselves...

Answer MY question. You NAMED ME. So, what you got on me??? Post it HERE in PUBLIC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Prove it. It's no point accusing anyone with a new account. A lot of people lurk, too.

Maarx...you have yet to answer me directly. Were you on IRC with me when the group asked me to lie to the community and I said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Am I a liar?

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF CONVERSATIONS LIKE THESE WERE BEING HAD, why the fuck did you not speak up sooner for someone who clearly detests the dev group so much?

Who said I don't have screenshots or proof? And coming forward early would have resulted in what is happening now...but the only difference is I would have less proof.

Spamming the forum with attacks against me is fine. It is not going to stop people from taking pause...people are not stupid and they will start asking themselves serious questions. So please continue to spam FUD about me, but I feel happy knowing this info is out there now. Now people can decide for themselves...
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

You named me. What you got on me? Post it here right now.

Bet you can't post any proof at ALL!

You know who has proof of something worthwhile? ColinFX does with all his mirrored donations for the betterment of BC!
legendary

just give us the name

You named me. What you got on me? Post it here right now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
There gonna make a movie about this LMAO  Grin
Activity: 192

Today I learned:

A screenshot is less proof.

legendary

just give us the name
Activity: 194
Where are the BlackCards? Why hasn't anyone received them?

Why isn't IconicExpert answering this? Is that how he runs a business? By ignoring customers and lying?

That has been answered and misdirection will not work.

Indeed, misdirection won't work.

Stop trying to distract people from the fact you took their money and ran.

Why isn't IconicExpert answering this? Is that how he runs a business? By ignoring customers and lying?

Where?

I've literally asked this about 4 times in the past half hour, you haven't done a single quick answer to allay the question.

"misdirectionwill not work."

Anybody wondering about the cards, quote this, we cant tolerate scams in the Blackcoin community.
This breaks my heart =(

Activity: 154

Activity: 192

Where?

I've literally asked this about 4 times in the past half hour, you haven't done a single quick answer to allay the question.

"misdirectionwill not work."
Activity: 194

Anybody wondering about the cards, quote this, we cant tolerate scams in the Blackcoin community.
This breaks my heart =(

Shitty business man.

McKie
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Free KNC Titan makes more sense now.

With all that money they were banking off the multipool and dumping.. easily afford that 10k....everything makes more sense now

+1 Iconic

Now you understand why they offer such amazing "rewards" to mine on the pool. All I ask is this.....look at my previous posts from late March...every-ime I announce something look at the negative responses. They are trying to drown out the people concerned about this scam with fake accounts and supporters.

What are all the amazing rewards?  This is making more sense now, but Id like a total $ wise (estimate).  The titan is what 12k? with taxes? plus what else? 
Merit: 301

i hope you have a printscreen, so this shit can stop.
He is not giving the answer i think
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was going to buy into DRK today but bought black instead Wink

Welcome to BLK Smiley

Maarx your "friend" tried to throw you under the bus. You have an opportunity here to stop people from getting ripped off, and help get BC on track. I know you were not directly involved, but I also know you know the truth. You have personally seen me refuse to lie for this group... Do not let them get away with deceiving this community.
Where is the proof to any of your accusations? Stop changing the topic you weasel.

Post history exposed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blackall-325645
What the hell are you talking about? You just posted a link to my post history? I hate to repeat myself but here it goes...
Where is the proof to any of your accusations? Stop changing the topic you weasel.

Do we want proof?
i think when we see proof of this....the price drops....

something is happend behind the scene..... maarx will answer quistions on irc.
why not here in this forum.

IE asked him .... am i right?
didn''t see a aswer.

What? Maarx is answering questions on Reddit. You can post much quicker on Reddit, while you have to wait several minutes between posts here. Here is the link, you can go and ask him yourself. There's nothing shady about that, he probably just doesn't want his posts to be drowned. http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/
Jump to: