Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 282. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 194
If anybody is out of the loop at the moment here are a couple lol's from the last 10 -15 pages of this now - sitcom.

Enjoy.

Today on BTC talk, Blackcoin: IconicExpert commits reputation suicide

BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT COMING AT 10:40 EST TODAY!  STAY TUNED

Actually....I got nothing.

big important announcement : a well known bc thread flammer quit bc and will return to his oil snake business

IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...

Iconic Expert NEEDS to give people their refund back from the Wallstreet Project. NOW!

WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!!! AND NOW!!!!

who is with me?
Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS!  
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black
Pretty much sums it up. =D
BLACKCOIN WILL BE FINE! You can bet on it!!!!

who is with me?

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Buy-Black

BUMP!  

Ha ha  Community is rallying behind the DEV team.   Many more buys in order book.

Price is going UP! LOL!
IE Refund my money donation  Embarrassed
PS - Where are the black cards? They sent out yet? I live in the US, it should take like 3 days to receive it.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING ABOUT THEIR MONEY.... IE?
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Free KNC Titan makes more sense now.

With all that money they were banking off the multipool and dumping.. easily afford that 10k....everything makes more sense now

+1 Iconic

It sure does, where are they getting all this money to promote there multipool, so much prizes, yet where is the marketing, and where its coming from community it's official not supported, grit posted that himself.

Gig is up kids in IRC scammers, time to pay the piper.

That's not how it went Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Iconic: Have you already mailed the blackcoin cards? Thats the only thing that bothers me right now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I was going to buy into DRK today but bought black instead Wink

Welcome to BLK Smiley

Maarx your "friend" tried to throw you under the bus. You have an opportunity here to stop people from getting ripped off, and help get BC on track. I know you were not directly involved, but I also know you know the truth. You have personally seen me refuse to lie for this group... Do not let them get away with deceiving this community.

Hi. My "friend" is pushing a PR campaign. I know dognip and I like his persona, talked to him before.

-- Everyone, I am doing an "IAMA" Maarx:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/

Will try to answer all =)

McKie Cheesy
Activity: 14

Welcome to BLK Smiley

Maarx your "friend" tried to throw you under the bus. You have an opportunity here to stop people from getting ripped off, and help get BC on track. I know you were not directly involved, but I also know you know the truth. You have personally seen me refuse to lie for this group... Do not let them get away with deceiving this community.
Where is the proof to any of your accusations? Stop changing the topic you weasel.

Post history exposed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blackall-325645
What the hell are you talking about? You just posted a link to my post history, which is ironic considering that a lot of my posts have been about calling you out on your bullshit. I hate to repeat myself but here it goes...
Where is the proof to any of your accusations? Stop changing the topic you weasel.
Activity: 210

With all that money they were banking off the multipool and dumping.. easily afford that 10k....everything makes more sense now

+1 Iconic

It sure does, where are they getting all this money to promote there multipool, so much prizes, yet where is the marketing, and where its coming from community it's official not supported, grit posted that himself.

Gig is up kids in IRC scammers, time to pay the piper.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
6 times now, you hear that people. i have asked 6 times for the name of the inner circle member who contacted you iconicExpert.

that is a very easy one to answer. give that name and maybe we can start getting some proof. if not then you my friend have destroyed your image here

Welcome to BLK Smiley

Post history exposed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blackall-325645
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes. He keeps asking for proof about his own accusations that have no proof.  Cheesy

There's actually a term for it... Argument from ignorance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

"also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance stands for "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy"
Activity: 364
IE Refund my money donation  Embarrassed

+1 Iconic

Now you understand why they offer such amazing "rewards" to mine on the pool. All I ask is this.....look at my previous posts from late March...every-ime I announce something look at the negative responses. They are trying to drown out the people concerned about this scam with fake accounts and supporters.

Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
If I was a senior Psychology Major and not majoring in something worthwhile, this thread would make an excellent case study.

Lots of great content here:

Personality Disorders
Sheep who believe things without question
Possible social corruption

I should be studying for finals not laughing at some of these people's responses.

Perhaps I should log out till this blows over.

Sike

Cheesy

Would you children please stop bickering. Step away from your keyboards and your emotions for 10minutes. Come back, and discuss all these accusations peacefully.

I would seriously not be surprised if there was corruption behind the scenes. BUT can you really call it corruption? People looking to profit the most off their investment as they can?! Say it isn't so. The only thing I would be upset at is if they were keeping the price down artificially, when in the hell were they planning to stop?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Welcome to BLK Smiley

THE COMMUNITY HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

NOW THIS IS WHY THEY WANT EVERYTHING BEHIND THE SCENES!

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW! YOU HAVE NO FUTURE IN THIS COMMUNITY!

Cool story bro.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yes. He keeps asking for proof about his own accusations that have no proof.  Cheesy

What is this I don't even.
Activity: 277
The only one trying to manipulate the price here is YOU iconic. With your delusional no proof conspiracy crap.

Gtfo
Activity: 14

Welcome to BLK Smiley

Activity: 140

Welcome to BLK Smiley

THE COMMUNITY HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

NOW THIS IS WHY THEY WANT EVERYTHING BEHIND THE SCENES!

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW! YOU HAVE NO FUTURE IN THIS COMMUNITY!
Activity: 194
If anybody is out of the loop at the moment here are a couple lol's from the last 10 -15 pages of this now - sitcom.

Enjoy.

Today on BTC talk, Blackcoin: IconicExpert commits reputation suicide

BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT COMING AT 10:40 EST TODAY!  STAY TUNED

Actually....I got nothing.

big important announcement : a well known bc thread flammer quit bc and will return to his oil snake business

IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...

Iconic Expert NEEDS to give people their refund back from the Wallstreet Project. NOW!

who is with me?

Buy-Black
Pretty much sums it up. =D
BLACKCOIN WILL BE FINE! You can bet on it!!!!

who is with me?
Activity: 192
Iconic, I don't want the donation back for my USB card, just ram it up your arse, it will be much more value for money there.

Your post history says it all: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arigard-323902

How about my post history? Want to try and hide behind that too?

Where is my card?

I wouldn't give a shit if you weren't acting like a fucking toddler.
Jump to: