Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 621. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Ok. Now i have some blackcoin. Can someone please tell me what to do with them other than to dump on others @ a higher price?
check market place and buy plane Tongue eg. or real gold bars.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I invested everything in this but now I can't even buy a decent pair of calvin klein underwear xD
but still ain't gonna panic sell... I just don't give a f if I lose everything, if it goes up good, if not well... fuck it... sux 4 me...

Yeah right.

You always just get a few chances in life and most of the time you won't even notice them or you just missed the train. I think this is one of the opportunities crossing our path. Even if the chance is 1% for success, it's still better than the lottery.

well spoken... and even if people recognize the opportunity they get too greedy and end up too poor...
Those premined shits allmost all time make only one side rich Cheesy greedy devs who dump premine and abandon project rest sit in train ^^ and wait for miracle.
If Dev is dumping coins that means coin is dead.If he don't belive in it then who will...
I am very happy that BC wasn't premined and dev have some bigg BC sum^^ it will motivates him to keep working on it with others.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
You know, I often thought about a making a PoS coin before BC came onto the scene. I was going to call it Aerocoin. But Dimecoin development kept me busy, and I never got to work on it.  Undecided But here I am. BC will eventually replace BTC IMO.
Maybe I will launch AERO jus for the hell of it.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Ok. Now i have some blackcoin. Can someone please tell me what to do with them other than to dump on others @ a higher price?
Activity: 490
You know, I often thought about a making a PoS coin before BC came onto the scene. I was going to call it Aerocoin. But Dimecoin development kept me busy, and I never got to work on it.  Undecided But here I am. BC will eventually replace BTC IMO.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I invested everything in this but now I can't even buy a decent pair of calvin klein underwear xD
but still ain't gonna panic sell... I just don't give a f if I lose everything, if it goes up good, if not well... fuck it... sux 4 me...

Yeah right.

You always just get a few chances in life and most of the time you won't even notice them or you just missed the train. I think this is one of the opportunities crossing our path. Even if the chance is 1% for success, it's still better than the lottery.

well spoken... and even if people recognize the opportunity they get too greedy and end up too poor...
Activity: 194
Activity: 154

Yeah right.

Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 9

CONSOLIDATION IN PROGRESS . Testing 27K 30K 40K SUPPORT

With this downward slide we enter a deeper consolidation process to re-test our previous supports.
The downtrend should stabilize around 40K = (53K + 27K)/2 = 40K

In the long term chart we are trying to establish a new uptrend to  be tested in the next two days.

The current buyer vs seller in the order book shows a strong buyer position followed by a weak seller position:

I am betting on the next stop to be 40K.  
We are in a very important process of consolidation which should lead to the next leg up..  If this fails we may remain in consolidation for a longer period of time.

P.S You can read all of my market updates here http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/
Activity: 146

Never go all in, it's like going full retard but worse.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

You surely have something against freedom of speech

No, you are free to say whatever you want in threads with speculation as the topic. We just request our topic remain on topic and not be abused by speculations trying to manipulate people for their financial gain.

On topic?  The topic is about Blackcoin. The price discussed was about Blackcoin.
So , people shouldn't talk about blackcoin prices, dumps , walls , buying and selling here as somebody suggested earlier?

What the hell is that? Let's change the name to redcoin or from BC to URSS.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
arrgh... why this BTC too long to confirm.   Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

No, you are free to say whatever you want in threads with speculation as the topic. We just request our topic remain on topic and not be abused by speculations trying to manipulate people for their financial gain.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just hope the idiot that made popcorn in order to watch the dump, did not choke himself with it, that he is alive and well, in order to offer us more laughs in the future.
Activity: 140

Activity: 140
Well it was fun while it lasted. Good game everyone

I know!!! It sucks that I wasn't able to get in while the price was cheap. It took too long for BTC to transfer  Cry Cry  ... now the price is a little too high for me again. So I'll let the big boys buy it up now.

If u want to make few %, I would buy even at ~38-40
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
OMG ... can BlackCoin pass LTC's volume today  Shocked Shocked Shocked

would be nice, possible idk ;-P
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well it was fun while it lasted. Good game everyone

I know!!! It sucks that I wasn't able to get in while the price was cheap. It took too long for BTC to transfer  Cry Cry  ... now the price is a little too high for me again. So I'll let the big boys buy it up now.
Jump to: