Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 623. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
So was that guy Stratobitz right? Did the price hit below 30?

0.00027300  Wink

Damn how does he do that?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Lol we need a big pump like AUR and stay at that price Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thanks again, fellas.

Nice u going to keep promise Smiley

Oh, I certainly will. Just ordered 6 GPU's to fill up that sweet mobo:

Activity: 294
And the biggest joke about the dumpers is that they are all going to be taken the lowest prices available from Mintpal.

This coin offers plenty btw. And as you are concerned KSGuy, what would you like it to offer.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

0.00027300  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

+1
This thread adds very little to the development and public understanding of BC.
This coin in general adds very little to the crypto-world other then P&D'rs.. As I've said all along Wink
Activity: 168
I am addressing you.

And what is the problem with the market updates ? it keeps people informed about their INVESTMENT, or you only like that we speak about market when it is going up?

Also market analysis is much better indicator of future price than predicting numbers extracted from one's behind Smiley.

Thank you for clearing that up, I didn't understand WTF you were saying because your information was all wrong.

1. Before you address me get your facts together. As I stated before I purchased WhiteCoin solely to dump and stifle the "competition".. And my plan worked exactly how I predicted.
2. People can easily go to a number of websites and see how the market is doing. Posting market data here serves no purpose but to cause panic.
3. "STFU for once"? Take your own advice; STFU and do something constructive with yourself. People like you just criticize and post negativity, but you bring nothing to the table. Your posts are useless and until I see you do something meaningful and worthwhile you are just a buffoon with a keyboard.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

+1
This thread adds very little to the development and public understanding of BC.
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Anyway, I created a Daily Online Newspaper. Subject: Blackcoin (of course). Feel free to distribute on your favo social network

https://paper.li/dotstar/1398163410

(also posted this on reddit)
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Just woke up and saw BC down by 20%. Took the opportunity to buy more. I love a good sale Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
only up from now dont hear to people who missed the train ^^
Activity: 154

ok some advantages to BC are community and already inroads into the top tier - thanks, i might pick up some after the next dump

maybe someone could have just said that 10 posts ago instead of all the insults because somebody dared to ask basic legit questions one should be able to ask about any coin?

also what 'premined garbage' are you referring to but not naming (i believe its banned naming other coins here)? Asiacoin, Whitecoin, CINNI?  which one?

IconicExpert whats your opinion on why market is curently cooling down?

Is it the hollidays or maybe that most of nonbelievers have sold around 50k?

The holidays mostly and just normal market behavior. Within 24 hours we will see upwards movement again.

Just lol at this guy. Jeffminer got hated on because he was simply saying sane stuff such as "dont invest everything on a single coin, don't buy BC now because there is going to be a dump soon" which I also agreed with.

In the meantime IconicExpert predicted an uptrend 24 hours ago and we are down 20%. Now he's saying "stop talking about charts all the time".

PS: Im holding BC long run and I believe it will reach 1USD, not sure about these delusional 100USD predictions which are imposible to predict and may or not happen. Im just puting things into perspective here.

Saying there will be a uptrend is not the same as posting prices every minute, that is what I am referring to.

please STFU for a change Smiley, you started this price posts saying we will reach 100USD by december, look at your posts.

Also how is your whitecoin investment doing? Smiley.

Who exactly are you "addressing"? Because if it is me I do not post market updates, I post predictions. When the market goes up or down I do not post up to the minute market data. In regards to Whitecoin...if you read my post from a few days ago, I purchased 550,000 WhiteCoins solely for the purpose of dumping, and that is what I did yesterday up until earlier this morning.

I am addressing you.

And what is the problem with the market updates ? it keeps people informed about their INVESTMENT, or you only like that we speak about market when it is going up?

Also market analysis is much better indicator of future price than predicting numbers extracted from one's behind Smiley.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
back in the 40 yeeeeeeeha !!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought 10k extra coins @ 29  Cool

Same here, sold slowly on the way down and went all-in again near 30k

Hope u sold at 40k... going back down. I gave you a hint...

Activity: 58

The bounce back is not natural, look at the bid progression. I'd hold off from buying in now till this all settles.

America's waking up now might get some more panic selling!
Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 210

The bounce back is not natural, look at the bid progression. I'd hold off from buying in now till this all settles.
Activity: 154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 49

+1.

Only ones who talking here about the price is the trolls from whitecoin,greycoin,shitcoin, purplecoin and whatever else. They are jealous they missed the mine period/ under 10k price. Now they want to scare us.. just ignore them
Jump to: