Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 917. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I don't get why BC has some value ?
Any explanation or only a speculative bubble ?

Well, let me try to explain. BC is highly centralized just like all PoS coins. Value stayed low for few weeks. When it started rising, all newcomers wanted to jump on the moving train. This accelerated the rise even more.
Since majority of big holders are still holding, the price stays or even moves up some more.
Fundamentally BC is still a extremely young. Value will stabilize when coin spreads more widely, but this will not happen any time soon. So expect huge volatility to continue for now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Soooo... 4 colleague's have buy Bc now :-) I was in the train and they are running now :-)
Activity: 168
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Now starting to think we might see $1.

We will. The value of BTC is also recovering slowly so my prediction of $1.00 by Sunday might be off by a day or two. It might happen by this Friday. Sometime tomorrow it will be around $0.50 cents per coin. We might get there even quicker when people realize how undervalued this coin is and stop selling for peanuts. I honestly do not understand why people are selling for these prices when the buy pressure is so high. I guess $0.24 cents per coin seems amazing until a few days from now when they realize they could have gotten $1.00 per coin. 
Grin yeh it is still undervalued Aur Is $2 and it's a shitcoin. 
I instagramed the mintpal page some guy said he sold 150k BC for 500 sat, sucks to be him!!!!!!!

Yea that does suck. That is why I am so vocal when I am trying to convey the message to our community "Do not sell for peanuts". People mistake my advice for trying to pump & dump. I really would like to see everyone here become "richer" than they were just a few weeks ago. People are so excited about this $0.24 price tag: "WooooHooo I can buy a new flat screen TV"!!! In a few weeks it can be: "WooooHooo I can buy a new house"!!!

Hahah thats the sh*t iconic! But did you know reason when it's night in europa the price is up every night? Is this mulitpool or a country?

It is our friends in Asia. Apparently they love BC!
Activity: 105
Wow! The action of this coin is unbelievable Smiley I posted a little thing about BC on my facebook with the blackcoin chart from mintpal. Even people who never invested or dont even know what BC is asked me how they can buy them. So now i introduced six another new people to BC Smiley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Haha remember all the folks who claimed that they missed the train @ 5000 satoshi

Then at 10000 satoshi,

Then at 15000 satoshi,

then at 30000 satoshi,

Don't miss the train AGAIN guys, BC is here to STAY!
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
I don't get why BC has some value ?
Any explanation or only a speculative bubble ?
Activity: 126

We will. The value of BTC is also recovering slowly so my prediction of $1.00 by Sunday might be off by a day or two. It might happen by this Friday. Sometime tomorrow it will be around $0.50 cents per coin. We might get there even quicker when people realize how undervalued this coin is and stop selling for peanuts. I honestly do not understand why people are selling for these prices when the buy pressure is so high. I guess $0.24 cents per coin seems amazing until a few days from now when they realize they could have gotten $1.00 per coin. 
I instagramed the mintpal page some guy said he sold 150k BC for 500 sat, sucks to be him!!!!!!!

Yea that does suck. That is why I am so vocal when I am trying to convey the message to our community "Do not sell for peanuts". People mistake my advice for trying to pump & dump. I really would like to see everyone here become "richer" than they were just a few weeks ago. People are so excited about this $0.24 price tag: "WooooHooo I can buy a new flat screen TV"!!! In a few weeks it can be: "WooooHooo I can buy a new house"!!!

Hahah thats the sh*t iconic! But did you know reason when it's night in europa the price is up every night? Is this mulitpool or a country?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Aur is no longer 2$ , it is going down like a rock opposite of bc Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 9873.57 MH/s | Sha256: 70.11 TH/s)
Miners: (Scrypt: 1530 | Sha256: 249)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This coin runs like nothing I've ever seen.  I sold off around 54k and then re-entered at the same place after the floor established.  Now it looks to be moving up again. Just insane.

I doubled down - had btc sitting at coinbase ready to withdrawl and changed my mind and bought more bc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Whatever happens, I love every single one of you. Even the trolls who make life a challenge
Activity: 70
This coin runs like nothing I've ever seen.  I sold off around 54k and then re-entered at the same place after the floor established.  Now it looks to be moving up again. Just insane.
Activity: 192
I'm glad I decided to buy some coins, usually I miss the boat cause I'm asleep when this stuff happens Undecided
Activity: 104
There are many crypto-enthusiasts, and some die-hard BTC/LTC veterans, who still see BlackCoin as no more than a P&D CC.  Despite the sterling tireless work by the devs and community leaders like yourself, these new BlackCoiners don't see the wealth of services already available, let alone the upcoming ones.

Good examples of these misconceptions are in the topic below:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whenif-will-blackcoin-crash-569782

Meanwhile, we BlackCoiners know that mainstream adoption will arrive soon enough, keep up the great work! Smiley

Thank you for the kind comments and ignore the negative opinions. People were saying the same thing about BC when it was at 5000 sat. Many people are invested in other crappy coins and they are bitter they didn't invest in BC. So they are wishing for BC to crash because of simple jealousy. I am too focused on helping BC get to the next level to read what naysayers have to say. One day BC will be trading at $40.00 a coin and people will still be saying it is a P & D. BC broke NUMEROUS records in just one week, and we will continue to break records. 

No worries, thanks and well done with last week's media drive, my 521BC donation was well spent Cheesy

There are many crypto-enthusiasts, and some die-hard BTC/LTC veterans, who still see BlackCoin as no more than a P&D CC.  Despite the sterling tireless work by the devs and community leaders like yourself, these new BlackCoiners don't see the wealth of services already available, let alone the upcoming ones.

Meanwhile, we BlackCoiners know that mainstream adoption will arrive soon enough, keep up the great work! Smiley

Thank you for the kind comments and ignore the negative opinions. People were saying the same thing about BC when it was at 5000 sat. Many people are invested in other crappy coins and they are bitter they didn't invest in BC. So they are wishing for BC to crash because of simple jealousy. I am too focused on helping BC get to the next level to read what naysayers have to say. One day BC will be trading at $40.00 a coin and people will still be saying it is a P & D. BC broke NUMEROUS records in just one week, and we will continue to break records. 
Activity: 112

Yep!! at the moment i might be able to pay for my eng masters without a scholarship  Smiley come next week it might be who needs a masters im retiring at 21  Grin.
Activity: 104

well it backslid overnight from a light .00077 back down to the .000510 range but I think it will climb steadily this week based on pent up demand for a coin to offer growth in replace of BC.

look for a steady rise and look for btc to get back close to 500

BC doubled in value in less than 24 hours. The rise will continue at this fast pace until we reach well above $1.00. The market realizes the price is undervalued and it shows in the trading.

Jump to: