Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 916. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Guys........today my 27k bcs have been stolen.

I am shattered completely. It is sad that I can no longer buy any bc now as i have no money left.

Somebody with address B5QC3Fb7D4WGfXXd3EgvJLFEQuwGKDcKVD (bastard) stole my all money.

This is really sad.....I think my wallet has been hacked.

any help

That is really bad Sad

Was your wallet:

1. Encrypted and closed for staking not connected to the Internet
2. Encrypted and closed for staking but connected to the Internet
3. Encrypted but temporarily opened for staking and by definition connected to the Internet
3. Unencrypted and staking and by definition connected to the Internet

Also:
4. Do you have AV installed and if so which one?
5. Do you have a firewall and have you blocked all unknown apps to the Internet
6. OS that your wallet was kept on.
7. Did you have a strong password and please tell us the complexity of the pwd you had for your wallet eg. 8 char, 1 digit etc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I am shattered completely. It is sad that I can no longer buy any bc now as i have no money left.

Somebody with address B5QC3Fb7D4WGfXXd3EgvJLFEQuwGKDcKVD (bastard) stole my all money.

any help

Once again : don't use a weak OS for managing your money. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS is about to come. I personnaly use Linux for security reasons, and I recommand you to try this :
http://xubuntu.org/

I just back upped my wallet to 6 usb sticks that i am going to store in a locker at a bank.
And I have then deleted all files related to blackcoin on my pc by using eraser. No way I can get hacked now.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
i had encrypted it but unlocked for stacking for three hours

That sucks, I am sorry for your loss Sad
Activity: 382
Merit: 250

any help

did you encrypt your wallet? Once your coins where stolen you wont find them back i think

i had encrypted it but unlocked for stacking for three hours
Activity: 80

any help

Once again : don't use a weak OS for managing your money. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS is about to come. I personnaly use Linux for security reasons, and I recommand you to try this :
http://xubuntu.org/
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I see Blackcoin in place of Bitcoin, I mean a coin for saving, with a solid value over the time, but not a coin for everyday use. Dogecoin with its low 5% inflation is a perfect coin for this.

My long term bet is Blackcoin for big value transactions and holding, and Dogecoin for everyday spending.
that would be the craziest world I can imagine but I like it Smiley

While i hold a few doges for fun... yeah , that would be insane:)
Activity: 105

any help

did you encrypt your wallet? Once your coins where stolen you wont find them back i think
Activity: 382
Merit: 250

any help
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
I see Blackcoin in place of Bitcoin, I mean a coin for saving, with a solid value over the time, but not a coin for everyday use. Dogecoin with its low 5% inflation is a perfect coin for this.

My long term bet is Blackcoin for big value transactions and holding, and Dogecoin for everyday spending.
that would be the craziest world I can imagine but I like it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i wanna see BC zoom past doge and litecoin, wonder if it will hit #2 coin on CryptoChart......
Activity: 80

legendary
aaaaaand 10GH/s on scrypt  Grin
Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 10036.03 MH/s | Sha256: 69.57 TH/s)
in defi we trust
one question though:
what happens if bitcoin quickly recovers? will our marketcap increase as well or would one bc lose value compared to btc?

If bitcoin recovers bc will go further up against the $.
No reason for the marketcap to drop.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

nice wallpaper, can you make one 1900 x 1200 thanks!
in defi we trust
Woa this is insane. And yes a shitty coin like aurora is still 2 dollars lol. And seeing how we are not really related to bitcoin since we diddnt drop down during the crash and ppc only goes up or down if bitcoin does the same

I think we can become 10 dollars. Aurora was in a bubble but the coIN HAD  NOTHING inovative.
I just decided to take 1000 more euros of my saving accounts. All by all I now have 4000 euro in crypto. Of wich over 2000 i lost in ltc.. Im going to buy 1000 euroes more black coin today and I will sell all those at 2 dollars. So I have all my investment back and then I keep my other 20k for HOLD!

I suggest some do the same. We are at 0.24. Bitcoin is going up as well. You are a fool not to believe we are not going to hit 1 dollar. And I am sure we never go down below again. LTC diddnt do that either.
And we are better then ltc.
Our market cap will keep on growing since its. Amount of shares x price Wink And for us. Not all of sudden MORE and more shares come in really quickly thanks to asics hehe

Again aurora is worth 86 cents.And with no massive dump from a moron bc will surpass this during this month.
Activity: 84
one question though:
what happens if bitcoin quickly recovers? will our marketcap increase as well or would one bc lose value compared to btc?
Guys its tome to spam the ticket box of btc e.
We deserve it.

And go find alot of big news site and send this link to them.
And everyone. Pleaseee send this link to the wallstreet  journal!!

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/talking-to-blackcoin/2014/04/14
legendary
Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 9824.56 MH/s | Sha256: 70.86 TH/s) Miners: (Scrypt: 1535 | Sha256: 244)
O M G  Shocked
Woa this is insane. And yes a shitty coin like aurora is still 2 dollars lol. And seeing how we are not really related to bitcoin since we diddnt drop down during the crash and ppc only goes up or down if bitcoin does the same

I think we can become 10 dollars. Aurora was in a bubble but the coIN HAD  NOTHING inovative.
I just decided to take 1000 more euros of my saving accounts. All by all I now have 4000 euro in crypto. Of wich over 2000 i lost in ltc.. Im going to buy 1000 euroes more black coin today and I will sell all those at 2 dollars. So I have all my investment back and then I keep my other 20k for HOLD!

I suggest some do the same. We are at 0.24. Bitcoin is going up as well. You are a fool not to believe we are not going to hit 1 dollar. And I am sure we never go down below again. LTC diddnt do that either.
And we are better then ltc.
Our market cap will keep on growing since its. Amount of shares x price Wink And for us. Not all of sudden MORE and more shares come in really quickly thanks to asics hehe
in defi we trust
I don't get why BC has some value ?
Any explanation or only a speculative bubble ?

Right now it because it is a better alternative to all the copycat clones out there.
Of course the growth is indeed insane but I don't expect a crash like the nation coins had
Jump to: