Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 920. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
With the DDOS shutdown at MintPal, who knows if there are any legit high-volume targets right now; give it time and there will be, but right now nada.
The 1-week chart possibly shows a high-volume re-test might occur at that 65k high on that exchange. Also, it's good to see some consolidation here in the 50k region.

JL

Agree, the DDoS actually did BC a favour by cooling it off. It's like a spring re-coiling ready to snap back and poke the nearest fker in the eye!
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Its always night somewhere and China is such a massive country it probably isnt just them alone though I think they are just starting to come to the end of their working day.

Whatever price does, it has to correlate to utility and advantage over competing products.  The fact theres so few coins comparatively does seem like it'd exaggerate any effects ongoing

I have decided to make a contest!, For every member the site gets I will add 5 BC to a jackpot that will be split
I signed up however I dont have many coins.  I sold them all, however it was at cryptorush so that was a good thing as it turned out and Ive been saving my pool earnings since.
I wonder if the pool would top out pool charts over a week since a rising rate appears in btc to make earnings higher

Iam surprised mintpal volume is higher then cryptsy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pool at 8.2 GH/s scrypt
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Its funny that people are just now realizing that as long as there is action on the multipool, the only possibly long term outcome is moon. I have heard many big names in crypto talk about how it is a fad, or people will get tired of it but that's not reality. If the pool pays out, the price goes up, period!
Activity: 245
can someone tell me why the action always happens over night? Are chinese players buying up the market?

Chinese, australian... Since BitCoin doesn't seem to get a break in these regions, it could very well be these folks need an alternative. They might have found just that in BlackCoin, who knows Smiley But i love waing up to this in the morning, that's for sure!  Grin
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
calm down!
chinese told me cryptorush is pumpin! they need to sell stolen BC at high price

Activity: 168
can someone tell me why the action always happens over night? Are chinese players buying up the market?

Yes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Holy shit, I could hardly go to sleep, now I can hardly focus at work. What is happening here, is this real life?

Got up to another 2x. Honestly, I did not expect this... anything can happen with BC, anything! Top coin, the only way is up and people are just starting to get it
Activity: 70
Poor people sold at 49000, and in a blink of eye 54000 again, it was really a bloodbath.

People who are dumping are being strafed!!!
Looks like price dropped about 25% since 24 hour peak.  Sign of profit taking and massive dump soon?

If you want to dump, I will be there 10 BTC just waiting, please dump it Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looks like price dropped about 25% since 24 hour peak.  Sign of profit taking and massive dump soon?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
this is crazy coin, now 8 place on coinmarketcap  Smiley

We did make it to #7 for a while at $0.24

EDIT: Or maybe it was $.26. Anyways we did make it to #7
No, and no one does because the 24 hour volume exchanged is just that, volume. Could entirely be comprised of traders flipping back and forth. Even if you took at as $1m in new money, it's not enough on a daily basis to reach a valuation of $75m in market cap.

Would you like to make a small wager? IF BC doubles in value again tonight I stand by prediction and by next Sunday we will be trading at $1.00. If we are trading below 1.00 by next Sunday I will send you 50BC. If we are trading above 1.00 you send me 50BC. The last gentleman I offered this wager to was glad he declined.

I'll take this bet. I'd be happy to lose $50 to be proven wrong.

Great. The bet is only on IF BC value doubles again tonight. Based on the large buy orders and people not really wanting to sell for low, it is a safe bet it will double again.

Hum...so it basically doubled again like I said it would. Once again..."I told you so". This is not even exciting because it was clear this was going to happen. There was only $90,000 in sell orders keeping BC from doubling. In a few weeks this will seem boring because we will be trading above $1.00. The probability of BlackCoin going to $1.00 by next Sunday just increased. I have been correct in my predictions multiple times now. If you wan't to sell BC because you think it is a bubble, go ahead because I am buying your cheap BC. However, all of you that are selling now will be very upset by the end of the month when you could have purchased a house. Just ask the people who are sick to their stomachs because they sold 500,000 BC early on for 500 sat. Just a few weeks ago 500000 BC was worth approximately $1100. At current market price 500000 BC is worth $110,000. In a week 500,000 BC will be worth $500,000.

Yep, next Sunday BC has to hit $1.

And for the record get use to these 10,000 - 20,000 sat fluctuations. They are the new "Pumps & Dumps". People will only be able to dump a few sat at a time before the price quickly goes back up. The ONLY way you will see BC crash if more than half the people no longer believe in it, and that is not going to happen. I will be honest, once BC reaches $1.00 I don't have a clue how long it will take to reach $2.00. The time it takes for BC to reach $1.00 to $2.00 could literally happen in a day or a month. Once BC reaches $1.00 that is when the excitement really begins.
Activity: 245
No, and no one does because the 24 hour volume exchanged is just that, volume. Could entirely be comprised of traders flipping back and forth. Even if you took at as $1m in new money, it's not enough on a daily basis to reach a valuation of $75m in market cap.

Would you like to make a small wager? IF BC doubles in value again tonight I stand by prediction and by next Sunday we will be trading at $1.00. If we are trading below 1.00 by next Sunday I will send you 50BC. If we are trading above 1.00 you send me 50BC. The last gentleman I offered this wager to was glad he declined.

Great. The bet is only on IF BC value doubles again tonight. Based on the large buy orders and people not really wanting to sell for low, it is a safe bet it will double again.

Hum...so it basically doubled again like I said it would. Once again..."I told you so". This is not even exciting because it was clear this was going to happen. There was only $90,000 in sell orders keeping BC from doubling. In a few weeks this will seem boring because we will be trading above $1.00. The probability of BlackCoin going to $1.00 by next Sunday just increased. I have been correct in my predictions multiple times now. If you wan't to sell BC because you think it is a bubble, go ahead because I am buying your cheap BC. However, all of you that are selling now will be very upset by the end of the month when you could have purchased a house. Just ask the people who are sick to their stomachs because they sold 500,000 BC early on for 500 sat. Just a few weeks ago 500000 BC was worth approximately $1100. At current market price 500000 BC is worth $110,000. In a week 500,000 BC will be worth $500,000.

HOLY SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE! I'm making MONEYS!

Dude, is the first time i disagree on something you say... it is FUGGIN EXCITING to wake up to THIS! Cheesy Cheesy

BC IS KICKIN ASS!

Here 100% hold, I will not sell a single dime, Blackcoin still very undervalued!!!
Blackcoin goes to the TOP 3 soon, and I will be there celebrating it.

Within days 50000 sats will seem very cheap, and who sell now will regret!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
So IconicExpert won that bet?
Just got up, amazing.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Please replace the link
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100
to
http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

I have made improvements. Now the balance is shown as dollars and bitcoin.
Jump to: