Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 921. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

CONTEST!!

I have decided to make a contest!, For every member the site gets I will add 5 BC to a jackpot that will be split (at random) between members.
So 100 members - 500 BC, 1000 members - 5000 BC and so on. If we reach 100 members, 2 people will split the pot of 500,
for every 100 more members I will add another two people to the Jackpot split.

So
100 memb (500BC) - 250/ea
200 memb (1000BC) - 250/ea
etc
etc

The more that signup, the more people will win!

Contest Runs until Friday 18th April 2014

Tweet, Post in forums, talk to Friends etc etc

Fake accounts will be instantly removed without notice.

Made an edit to the KNC Group Buy read the description for a detailed explanation. Amount of Shares have been changed from 200 -> 100

We need some designs for T-shirts, Pens, Hats, Keychains etc send your thoughts and images on products you would like to see and we will reward you! (Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the website)
Looking for someone with Photoshop skills - reward will be given for various work!!

Donations are very welcome!

\/\/\/

Wonderful contest! Much thanks! Registered Smiley

joined and also still not sleeping either..
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Just wondering what happens with coinkite exactly now that bc is added to it?
Activity: 479

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store

CONTEST!!

I have decided to make a contest!, For every member the site gets I will add 5 BC to a jackpot that will be split (at random) between members.
So 100 members - 500 BC, 1000 members - 5000 BC and so on. If we reach 100 members, 2 people will split the pot of 500,

So
etc
etc

Made an edit to the KNC Group Buy read the description for a detailed explanation. Amount of Shares have been changed from 200 -> 100

We need some designs for T-shirts, Pens, Hats, Keychains etc send your thoughts and images on products you would like to see and we will reward you! (Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the website)
Looking for someone with Photoshop skills - reward will be given for various work!!

\/\/\/

Wonderful contest! Much thanks! Registered Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Just found a website that accept Blackcoins!

http://www.rigs.ch/

They sell mining stuff.. anyone know this website?
Activity: 308

Blackcoinstore.com

CONTEST!!

So
etc
etc

\/\/\/

Registered!
It's 6:30am on Monday morning in Germany and Central Europe. It's 5:30am in England.

It will be interesting to get the input from those people who slept through this whole blast off in price.

Yup no sleep for me either. My input? my eyes are dry and tired and I feel like I've been in a roller coaster  Grin
Activity: 61
It's 6:30am on Monday morning in Germany and Central Europe. It's 5:30am in England.

It will be interesting to get the input from those people who slept through this whole blast off in price.

Oh my god!!! Just wow! So is this how it's gonna be from now on? Cheesy
Doubling my money everyday.
Activity: 112
this is crazy coin, now 8 place on coinmarketcap  Smiley
Activity: 434

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Blackcoinstore.com

CONTEST!!

So
etc
etc

\/\/\/
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

So... see you guys at 1 BTC (in a few years hopefully).. Smiley

If it gets to that point, I'll probably only have 1% of my original stash by then.
Activity: 462
With the DDOS shutdown at MintPal, who knows if there are any legit high-volume targets right now; give it time and there will be, but right now nada.
The 1-week chart possibly shows a high-volume re-test might occur at that 65k high on that exchange. Also, it's good to see some consolidation here in the 50k region.

JL
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
what the hell... this coin has legs and its running to the moon.
Activity: 154
Several factors conspire to make this coin great, longer term...

No mining "inflation".  
  More value in holding the coins than mining and selling the coins.. (lol I'm actually staking with my coins.. Smiley)
  Multi pool.
  No wasteful mining

IMO if PoS can be proven secure, then it is far superior to Bitcoin, and will replace bitcoin.. I'm sure about that.... but security is the biggest doubt, and is the great beta test of this experiment.  I'm not 100% sure about it right now.. we'll if it passes the muster given the attention, then great.

So... see you guys at 1 BTC (in a few years hopefully).. Smiley

yes, everything looks cheap now when we look at the past few days
Activity: 70
The market is probing for fair value and failing each time. It's going to bust through 100k and much faster than anyone thought. 9000 seemed to take a lifetime to break, less than 48 hours later 9000 seemed pitiful.

People will start taking profits now from the early days, this is the opportunity for new holders to board to final station. 60k will look pitiful.

60000 sats will seem cheap until the weekend, as 30000 sats was cheap yesterday!!!

Those who live will see this!
Activity: 140
The market is probing for fair value and failing each time. It's going to bust through 100k and much faster than anyone thought. 9000 seemed to take a lifetime to break, less than 48 hours later 9000 seemed pitiful.

People will start taking profits now from the early days, this is the opportunity for new holders to board to final station. 60k will look pitiful.

It hurts to buy in now after knowing what you could have had 2 days ago... But I think you are right.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
70 BTC sell wall on #BC over at mintpal! Get ready for a dump

liar I don't see shit.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
when do we get paid by the blackcoinpool?
Jump to: