Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 922. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I don't have any idea about this "70 BTC sell wall on #BC over at mintpal! Get ready for a dump"
Activity: 140
So what do you all think FUD Monday is gonna bring for BC?

I want to buy more, but I'm thinking I should wait another 24 hours. Then again, the last 48 hours have cost me thousands in money I should have had.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I got tons of work to do but can't focus lol... Just lapped up another 150 on that nice dip OMG. Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Our 24 Hour volume is 2.8 million!  Grin

Was there a Coin before doing that?

BTC and LTC suring the great rise

BC rocket ride? Today, the volume of more than 4000 BTC.
it is crazy  Wink Wink
Activity: 308
I am making lots of money, but I am losing sleep watching this roller coaster ride each night!!!!

I like it.
Activity: 126
And Soepkip promises much more surpises to come, and we are recently added to coinkite, moolah/prelude that is now going to integrate BC to the full package.

how can BC not go over 100k sat in a few months? this seems very unlikely that it wont happen especially with our community and Devs.

Blackcoin still cheap, wait until the weekend U $ 1.00 - $ 2.00.

That's 240K sats. I'm going to have to say No. We'll be lucky to get past 100K without major resistance. Think about it. It's 100K for goodness sake!

Those who live will see this!

Bitcoin should start going up again soon. Lot's of big money coming in. Bitcoin ETF this year When bitcoin is back over $1,000 current blackcoins will be worth way more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
can i ask this again? because some say its still 30 coins a day on a 280x card.. mining in blackcoinpool.com

can someone verify this now?

It's about .005 btc/Mh/day.
Activity: 31
can i ask this again? because some say its still 30 coins a day on a 280x card.. mining in blackcoinpool.com

can someone verify this now?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What was so special about Quark? I never read into it. But we are not Quark. I'm not going to call you crazy. But with all this attention we're getting, I think we'll reach 100K first. Good luck.
Quark was hailed as very secure encryption and was praised widely for some reason especially.  I heard it mentioned a few times on the news, like a normal news program on major tv which is quite an achievement.    
Now that'd be hard as btc is only news in that its gone down, would be hard to hype unless its something new somehow

Yea I believe everything up to PoS Coins were minor improvements. Blackcoin and Mintcoin were the first altcoins I bought after seeing BTC go nowhere the last few months. And now I'm all out of Mint. Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
And Soepkip promises much more surpises to come, and we are recently added to coinkite, moolah/prelude that is now going to integrate BC to the full package.

how can BC not go over 100k sat in a few months? this seems very unlikely that it wont happen especially with our community and Devs.

That's 240K sats. I'm going to have to say No. We'll be lucky to get past 100K without major resistance. Think about it. It's 100K for goodness sake!

Those who live will see this!
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448

What was so special about Quark? I never read into it. But we are not Quark. I'm not going to call you crazy. But with all this attention we're getting, I think we'll reach 100K first. Good luck.
Quark was hailed as very secure encryption and was praised widely for some reason especially.  I heard it mentioned a few times on the news, like a normal news program on major tv which is quite an achievement.    
Now that'd be hard as btc is only news in that its gone down, would be hard to hype unless its something new somehow
Activity: 434
Call me crazy but I'm selling some here. Have to take some profit.

I got bit by Quark when it had its big run up and I didn't capitalize.

Thanks. Nothing special about Quark. That's why it failed. But the thing that concerns me about BC is how fast it went up in the last 48 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a BC bagholder. I'm not selling more than 10%. I'm just preparing for any downturn and then will buy back up then. If the price doesn't go down I still will have taken a profit.
I agree we will probably see it happening but not that fast ^^

Activity: 196

I agree. The way things are going BC will be contending for #2 spot with Litecoin pretty soon, meaning $3+
Activity: 70

Activity: 50

Suit yourself. I am holding until 1 bc = 1 lambo

Development at this several days of BC, reminiscent of the previous ltc.
BC to replace LTC? Grin Grin Grin

FLT seems to be rising after a long long flat line
Activity: 112

make it days! but if im honest "I NEED A REST"!!
Jump to: