Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 15. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I saw bounty speadsheet everything is good but I can't see my wallet address to check if I specified it correctly or not?
I think that our addresses are hidden on purpose to fraudsters could not take advantage of it. I think that your address correct, because you introduced it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I saw bounty speadsheet everything is good but I can't see my wallet address to check if I specified it correctly or not?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
So when will we get a price for each token or when will it hit the exchanges? Can't wait to see how this will run up.
Activity: 700

Is there anything to hear when we see the tables? It is very interesting to look at the results)) Smiley

"Bounty participants will have until Nov. 3rd to review the results and contact our community manager, [email protected], with any questions
Reconciliation of the bounty stakes will by completed on Nov. 15th and set for distribution" (c).
thanks. hopefully it is organized in a quick way. the steady rise of BTC fast and it doesn't stop. with this interest measures can be taken. investors should be protected.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255

Is there anything to hear when we see the tables? It is very interesting to look at the results)) Smiley

"Bounty participants will have until Nov. 3rd to review the results and contact our community manager, [email protected], with any questions
Reconciliation of the bounty stakes will by completed on Nov. 15th and set for distribution" (c).
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
When the distribution of the bounty?

Tokens distribution for those who invested will take place before 23rd november. For bointies is the same.
Is this info from Dev team?

Yes this is info from Element group.

Please read. For all bounty participants. It's official statement

https://medium.com/@blockv_io/blockv-bounty-program-closure-b316b73af310

Thank you for announcement! And my sincere congratulations for a team with successful ICO! I am glad to take a participation in your community!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Very sorry that there were so few sections of the bounty. I would like to have participated in the signature campaign
Ahh, feel sorry for you that they didn't have signature campaign. They just have Social Media, Telegram, and Blog post campaign. Here you can check it completely. https://medium.com/@blockv_io/blockv-bounty-program-2914acfa7f03

When ICO is finish? Joined tweetter bounty. Its to late or not?

ICO's finished and did really well but I'm wondering when they will post a spreadsheet with stakes etc...on medium at least

Earlier on this page, it was already mentioned that the table of participants will be given on November 1, and time will be allocated for it to be disputed in case of disagreement with the distribution
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Very sorry that there were so few sections of the bounty. I would like to have participated in the signature campaign
Ahh, feel sorry for you that they didn't have signature campaign. They just have Social Media, Telegram, and Blog post campaign. Here you can check it completely. https://medium.com/@blockv_io/blockv-bounty-program-2914acfa7f03

ICO's finished and did really well but I'm wondering when they will post a spreadsheet with stakes etc...on medium at least
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Yes, you're late. ICO successfully ended a few days ago
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 910
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Tokens distribution for those who invested will take place before 23rd november. For bointies is the same.

Yes this is info from Element group.

Please read. For all bounty participants. It's official statement

https://medium.com/@blockv_io/blockv-bounty-program-closure-b316b73af310
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Excellent projects are white papers, website and circuit map and taste.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The master tracking doc will be available for review on the BLOCKv Medium blog on Nov. 1st
Bounty participants will have until Nov. 3rd to review the results.
When counting and calculation?  Huh Huh

I think 3 days will be enough to verify the results, but as always some will start having problems with the address of the etherium of the wallet and so on, so it will be possible to dispute until November 15! All tokens are promised to be distributed before November 24th.
Activity: 322
in your your project Roadmap i can not look about ICO information because in your information about token distribution there is no distribution for someone join ICO, when will be soon
Activity: 700
The master tracking doc will be available for review on the BLOCKv Medium blog on Nov. 1st
Bounty participants will have until Nov. 3rd to review the results.
When counting and calculation?  Huh Huh
Activity: 630

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Tokens distribution for those who invested will take place before 23rd november. For bounties is the same.
Pages:
Jump to: