Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 17. (Read 40396 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
This project looks successful, but I still did not understand what would happen if the tokens were sold for less than $ 40 million! Will this project be realized at the expense of funds collected for pre-sale or will the company continue until the maximum amount is reached?

And what will happen with the unsold coins ?!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
This project looks successful, but I still did not understand what would happen if the tokens were sold for less than $ 40 million! Will this project be realized at the expense of funds collected for pre-sale or will the company continue until the maximum amount is reached?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BLOCKv ICO is verified annd started today. For more information about the project visit their profile http://icoindex.com/profile/blockv-vee
legendary
Can someone enlighten me on the numbers here ?

Price per VEE ?
Total supply ?
Hard cap ?
Are the unsold tokens gonna be burned ?!

does the 35% total VEE for sale now represent 1 billions coins ?

So there is gonna be a Max supply of 2 857 142 856 VEE ?!
35% = 1 000 000 000
25% = 714 285 714
25% = 714 285 714
15% = 428 571 428

?!?

Thx
legendary
There is a fake website ! Beware !!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think it will be a nice project. it's not very popular. the team has focused on advertising. good luck. Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello friends. can I get the list of attendees on social media. what is the latest situation? campaign participants list? is it full?
Activity: 7
reserve Vietnamese translation if needed
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Even Taas is very positive to explain that he will invest. I follow from Twitter and I think the team is very hard working.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
this coin has an surprisingly low attention from the community even if they have very good rating on icobench. maybe because of the lack of the bounty program?

There is a bounty program. But no BCT thread.
Activity: 28
BLOCKv is a very project which have lowest risk and high hype score on icorating and coinkhoj rated it 4.4. I have also got many investors are giving very impressive opinion for BLOCKv. I must recommend my friends to join this ICO. Smiley
Activity: 49
Nowhere is it said about your competitors, who are they, and what are you better than them? I would like to clearly compare your idea and understand its main advantages against the background of others. Thank you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
this coin has an surprisingly low attention from the community even if they have very good rating on icobench. maybe because of the lack of the bounty program?
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Didn't quite understand how many tokens will be released. Can someone explain?

As i read from White paper, 1 billion V tokens will be released for sale (max $0.02 for token), and with presale tokens it will be 35% of the total supply of V. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
The project looks good. join the company. good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Whom i should contact to change my followers on Twitter?
Activity: 1
Didn't quite understand how many tokens will be released. Can someone explain?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
this truly a game changing app. unique concept and great devs. I just saw the demo and it rocks. I can't imagine when it comes out in the market. kudos
Activity: 56
Thanks for the explanation.
Pages:
Jump to: