Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 16. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When the distribution of the bounty?
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
The project has collected softcap?

Soft cap was collected during pre-TGE 20mln USD. So the project will commence their development.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
The project has collected softcap?
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
I still have no idea about the total supply for VEE. Anyone can clarify it with details?
https://blockv.io/?utm_medium=listings&utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_campaign=token
1 billion VEE will be released for sale to the public.
15% will be locked into a 6 year smart contract to fuel innovation in the ecosystem in the future.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I still have no idea about the total supply for VEE. Anyone can clarify it with details?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Joined Bounty programm. Join Facebook and Twitter. For the real interesting of the project. Very nice team. Good Luck.
I thought it was to late to join bounty program which even extended by BLOCKv team. That's already ended on 23 october yesterday. That was the great bounty to join, bounty hunter seem so happy now.
legendary
Activity: 1276
yes there are a few people interested. however, pre-ICO  and ico sales collecting bounties are distributed. participants will win the bounty very well. we are eagerly waiting for.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
This program is not good. I see very few people interested
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Is that true that private investors got more than 30% bonus? What's lock-up period for them? Is only the bonus locked?
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Joined Bounty programm. Join Facebook and Twitter. For the real interesting of the project. Very nice team. Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Pre-Sale: $20,000,000 sold out token. ---- 65,081 ETH Received.  100% raised.

Crowdsale : 1,000,000,000 Tokens for Distribution ---- Contribute Now! ----5,385.81 ETH Received
2 days 16 hours.

Thank you for sharing. pre-sales are very good, though. ico is not good. a very small amount gathered. I guess enough money is pre-assembled at the sale. good project for the world of work. good luck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
beautiful project. I guess ico is finished. Token of $ 20 million dollars sold.new projects are now much better quality. good luck. Wink
Pre-Sale: $20,000,000 sold out token. ---- 65,081 ETH Received.  100% raised.

Crowdsale : 1,000,000,000 Tokens for Distribution ---- Contribute Now! ----5,385.81 ETH Received
2 days 16 hours.

legendary
Activity: 1320
beautiful project. I guess ico is finished. Token of $ 20 million dollars sold.new projects are now much better quality. good luck. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
the project has softcap ? how much ?

Softcap was achieved on pre-sale. Currently, 1 billion tokens are sold, the price of which will depend on the amount of money collected!
Activity: 2
I'm puzzled by the lack of attention of the community about this excellent project and the success that seemingly it is achieving in the ICO. I wonder where and how this project has been brought to the investors. Which media have been used other than bitcointalk?

Many investors are those who are outside of the crypto community. Peter Diamandis and Joe Polish are advisors and they have a far reaching network of entrepreneurs who work on and invest in exponential technologies. Overall I see this as an advantage for the project because they are believers in the potential of real world use cases and interested in building projects on top of it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
WE'RE VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE BLOCKV BOUNTY PROGRAM

We want to reward you, our community, for spreading the word about BLOCKv, our technology, the virtual good economy and our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE). To do this, we have set aside 2,500,000 VEE (or a minimum of $50,000 as the price of VEE is still undetermined) of the total TGE, for several bounties. We will distribute to everyone who supports the BLOCKv Project before and during the event.

We are looking forward to your submissions!
Hi tkbx! Do you planed to publish bounty participants spreadsheet. I can not find it in a blog. Just to see that we are accepted to avoid confuse later. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I'm puzzled by the lack of attention of the community about this excellent project and the success that seemingly it is achieving in the ICO. I wonder where and how this project has been brought to the investors. Which media have been used other than bitcointalk?
Activity: 56
the project has softcap ? how much ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
this project is so good
i have joined the twitter , fb , telegram bounty campaign
good and nice chance all
Activity: 22
As long as there is bounty, you will get it cheap when it hits etherdelta, so why bother getting in the ico and gets depressed when the price goes belows it.
Pages:
Jump to: