Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 18. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Taas invested in this project,so it is going to be a huge success
What is Taas?
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to cryptocurrencies. Many people trust to this fund. And if Taas invested in this project it is a good signal for investors.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project looks good. join the company. good luck.
Activity: 2
Bзбyдopaжeний пpoeктoм Shocked
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Do you plan a bounty signature campaign for Bitcointalk users? Please let me know.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Hello! I have a few questions. The site https://icobench.com/ico/blockv says that the IKO begins today, and on the official website of the campaign it is written that the IKO will start on October 19. Where is the truth? And the second question is: will the lists of the campaigns accepted in the tweeter be published?

It is 19th. follow the official website and blogs.
Activity: 56
What is Taas?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Reserving turkish translation if needed
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
definitely a good business idea
Activity: 73
I'd like to find more infos about cyclers
Is there any other documentation (except white paper) available or technical contact I could reach out ?
Thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 21
Nice project , will look out for the ico.. good luck
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Hello! I have a few questions. The site https://icobench.com/ico/blockv says that the IKO begins today, and on the official website of the campaign it is written that the IKO will start on October 19. Where is the truth? And the second question is: will the lists of the campaigns accepted in the tweeter be published?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
AMA with Blockv starts in 30 minutes (9am PT) in ARK's Slack.
Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
WE'RE VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE BLOCKV BOUNTY PROGRAM

We want to reward you, our community, for spreading the word about BLOCKv, our technology, the virtual good economy and our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE). To do this, we have set aside 2,500,000 VEE (or a minimum of $50,000 as the price of VEE is still undetermined) of the total TGE, for several bounties. We will distribute to everyone who supports the BLOCKv Project before and during the event.

We are looking forward to your submissions!

I did not find a bounty thread. I glad to join to your twitter and FB bounty campaign. Wish a luck for your ICO and succsess for a project! Just do your best!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
WE'RE VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE BLOCKV BOUNTY PROGRAM

We want to reward you, our community, for spreading the word about BLOCKv, our technology, the virtual good economy and our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE). To do this, we have set aside 2,500,000 VEE (or a minimum of $50,000 as the price of VEE is still undetermined) of the total TGE, for several bounties. We will distribute to everyone who supports the BLOCKv Project before and during the event.

We are looking forward to your submissions!
Already joined you! Thank you! Success!
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Great. Good luck to you.

Devs it's already asked by somebody. There is no reports and no spreadsheet? Also there is no BOunty Thread on the forum.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

AMA with Blockv - Wednesday, 11th of October 2017 at 9am PT (4pm UTC) in ARK Slack!
Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
im putting this thread to my watchlist ... great concept
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What can you guys do that ethereum can not?
Pages:
Jump to: