Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKv [VEE] The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy. 12 OCTOBER - page 19. (Read 40396 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Joined the Bounty program. It is a great idea. Believe in the success of the project. good luck.
Activity: 266
i have to Join Twitter and Facebook Campaign , thanks sir ..
Merit: 250
Where can I see a list of all participants of the campaign ?
there is a table?
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Joined to Twitter and Facebook! The project is interesting, good luck)
Joined the Bounty program. It's a great idea. Believe in the success of the project. good luck.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello! I download app, click on the map icon, point my camera at the stack of cards, click detect on screen my phone and see - limit reached.... Why, if were 100 cards? Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Joined Bounty programme. And hope for the real implemention of this project. Looks very nice and team are trustfull. Good Luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
I join all the generosity and the offer of the Russian translation
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
ICO Alert (a trusted ICO advisory platform) just did a comprehensive review of the BLOCKv project and upcoming Token Generation Event.

Read it here.
Activity: 126
Hello

Joined the Twitter campaign, all the best for the project.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
WE'RE VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE BLOCKV BOUNTY PROGRAM

We want to reward you, our community, for spreading the word about BLOCKv, our technology, the virtual good economy and our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE). To do this, we have set aside 2,500,000 VEE (or a minimum of $50,000 as the price of VEE is still undetermined) of the total TGE, for several bounties. We will distribute to everyone who supports the BLOCKv Project before and during the event.

We are looking forward to your submissions!

look carefully the blog post,but there is no bitcointalk signature ,  do you really think have some crypto player in  social media ?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070

We want to reward you, our community, for spreading the word about BLOCKv, our technology, the virtual good economy and our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE). To do this, we have set aside 2,500,000 VEE (or a minimum of $50,000 as the price of VEE is still undetermined) of the total TGE, for several bounties. We will distribute to everyone who supports the BLOCKv Project before and during the event.

joined social media bounty, very good project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Surprised people aren't all over this one.   Going to be a great project.

-B-
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Hi all! I'm Jess and I'm with the BLOCKv Team. We strive to better answer and understand all your questions. Please help us streamline the Q and A process by checking out this questionnaire.  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIphws3I7XxBd7B_fBk-Lv7rmHdoDa1ud6TKeV5u-GRegd6w/viewform
Hi sir, I would suggest its better if you update this thread so aware the investor of blockvee of what happening to this project because most of the project that they have ann thdread the dev update news about their project of what happening if uts good or bad . I hope so dev some news here. But it depends to you. Its better to post some news because if investor see that they possible to invest.
Activity: 276
Would like to reserve the Greek translations if you are interested.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all! I'm Jess and I'm with the BLOCKv Team. We strive to better answer and understand all your questions. Please help us streamline the Q and A process by checking out this questionnaire.  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIphws3I7XxBd7B_fBk-Lv7rmHdoDa1ud6TKeV5u-GRegd6w/viewform
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
No Bounties yet, but the team considers this possibility.

Meanwhile, a lot of exciting news has happened: BLOCKv has won first place at D10e ICO Pitch Competition in Kiev - ANS there are a lit of updates from the team at BLOCKv Medium: https://medium.com/@blockv_io

Please join and follow BLOCKv.
Activity: 122
Strong team and advisors. Will follow you.
Pages:
Jump to: