Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 42. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
POW finished for Billary. Full POS started. Time of buy Blry. Very cheap Blry. Buy and start stake your coins
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the price is very competitive again, just sad right now i tend to sell it at the price of 131 earn some but not
that much if i wait for a liitle while I might be enjoying of having double my investment as the price approaching to 200
sat again, just bought it while it still in 101 sat and make set of sell order at 131 to my surprise it is just a min and my
sell wall was gone, now it is diff to get the price lowered again, good job sir.

Dude, there's only 15 Mil coins, and these prices? It's about the same rarity as DBIC. LOL I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

The project is innovative. I have no doubt you would make money if you buy this coins now  ( if you really are willing to make money other than supporting the idea of this coin ) . So for all investors , this is the time to buy if you wanna make good profits . 100 sats is very very cheap if you ask me . I bought some good amount of coins yesterday . Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
the price is very competitive again, just sad right now i tend to sell it at the price of 131 earn some but not
that much if i wait for a liitle while I might be enjoying of having double my investment as the price approaching to 200
sat again, just bought it while it still in 101 sat and make set of sell order at 131 to my surprise it is just a min and my
sell wall was gone, now it is diff to get the price lowered again, good job sir.

Dude, there's only 15 Mil coins, and these prices? It's about the same rarity as DBIC. LOL I'm laughing all the way to the bank.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
legendary
Activity: 980
So the good news is getting pushed back a bit, but it's coming!

I remind people to stay up-to-date on the continuing developments with our partner FollowMyVote.com on their blog by clicking here.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Big news coming tomorrow guys, get ready for it!
so that's why the movement of this coin is now rising up again, i seen some buy orders earlier from yobit
might be waiting for this great news hope it will affect the price as well good job dev thanks for this update
hope you have more to come, good luck.

Just the normal altcoin manipulators. You know how they are. This coin is going nowhere just like hillary.

I don't think so the volume is way to high and it's been going for two weeks in a row there is indeed a demand on this coin and it will continue comes election time,usually manipulation lasted for days only not weeks..
android wallet?
legendary
so that's why the movement of this coin is now rising up again, i seen some buy orders earlier from yobit
might be waiting for this great news hope it will affect the price as well good job dev thanks for this update

Just the normal altcoin manipulators. You know how they are. This coin is going nowhere just like hillary.

It is big news! this thread has it's first hater!  Grin

I like it when other coins start to get nervous, means BLRY is doing something right.

It is big news! this thread has it's first hater!  Grin

I like it when other coins start to get nervous, means BLRY is doing something right.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
legendary

I'd buy that for a dollar!

So ridiculously cheap, could see a 100x return on investment at these prices.
dont sell coins stake it im your wallet . it is staking good.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
we re waiting big pump with BLRY

It could happen anytime ,wow the price of Billary coin is very cheap on Yobit now ,you better get it while some holders are dumping it,bad decision on their part Hillary will win and this coin will be a strong coin this year could go 1000 satoshi per blry..
we re waiting big pump with BLRY
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
And it's worth mentioning that we now have 2 different promo companies working on spreading the good word on BLRY. Hope you guys have had a chance to checkout the FollowMyVote.com coin contributor program, let's pull together and make a difference!

Thanks for the update, fantastic news. Just bought around 25k BLRY today on Yobit. Price is so cheap right now, it's hard not to keep buying! I realistically don't see the coin establishing a price floor below 100 satoshi, and even then I think that's severely undervaluing the coin. Buying right now seems to incite a sure profit, imo.
i just bought some thousand as well mate i'm thinking that bouncing back is not hard for this coin as we see the popularity will help this coin to be more recognized I hope investors will see this possibility. good luck mate kindly just keep us updated from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
And it's worth mentioning that we now have 2 different promo companies working on spreading the good word on BLRY. Hope you guys have had a chance to checkout the FollowMyVote.com coin contributor program, let's pull together and make a difference!

Thanks for the update, fantastic news. Just bought around 25k BLRY today on Yobit. Price is so cheap right now, it's hard not to keep buying! I realistically don't see the coin establishing a price floor below 100 satoshi, and even then I think that's severely undervaluing the coin. Buying right now seems to incite a sure profit, imo.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
hi mate i have almost 4k of blry from my wallet I just wondering why or how long i can get my coin melted? it almost 24 hrs but i haven't see any progress. thanks for updating us I still believed that this coin will keep moving let the dumpers cry out loud after we bounce back. keep it up dev.
Pages:
Jump to: