Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 41. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
buy and wait this coin it will go 500
it is not impossible since the price of this before worth 1k and up so dev still working on it and seriously taking the challenge he still wanted this coin to continue to exist and survive even there's a lots of newly coin that has been develop from time to time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
buy and wait this coin it will go 500
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Can we just appreciate how fantastic this currency has been for trading so far? Buying at 100sat and selling at 200sat is pretty much guaranteed once every few days. Amen to our Clinton overlords.
you made a good profit mate, but much better if we wait and hold for a while then as dev gives info for incoming updates and partnership i think it will move the price more and more so keep staking it from my wallet i'll trade it when price goes back again to original. good luck dev.

I'm currently staking with my original investments, just been selling what I buy and buying what I sell. I'm certainly still bullish about the future of Billary. Market cap is still tiny and I think it's going to grow immensely with the partnership and (possibly) Hillary's presidency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Can we just appreciate how fantastic this currency has been for trading so far? Buying at 100sat and selling at 200sat is pretty much guaranteed once every few days. Amen to our Clinton overlords.
you made a good profit mate, but much better if we wait and hold for a while then as dev gives info for incoming updates and partnership i think it will move the price more and more so keep staking it from my wallet i'll trade it when price goes back again to original. good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
I wonder when BLRY will be added to other exchanges, like Bittrex and Poloniex
When community be more it will add to Bittirex. But need more comunity if you go another exchange with low community it will kill coin.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I wonder when BLRY will be added to other exchanges, like Bittrex and Poloniex
What is the value of the coin, when everything stabilizes? Your thoughts?)))
400 sat.
Activity: 815
Merit: 500
POW finished, no more miner dumps Tongue
Good news for coin's value
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
What is the value of the coin, when everything stabilizes? Your thoughts?)))
I lik POS. POS always fair. You can make good profits. And miners can not dump coin.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm looking into this as we speak, this is not the intended result as I did explain, PoW blocks were supposed to continue to mine until there were 150,000 PoW blocks, not 150,000 TOTAL blocks. I apologize for this, it is our first coin, and up until now things have been smooth sailing, I was wondering when we'd encounter our first hiccup Smiley

That being said, the end result is that the coin is even more rare than expected. there are approx 8,900,000 coins that have been mined through PoW or PoS, so we're at under 10 mil, which makes the relative value of each coin a lot higher.

Again, we're looking into seeing if this can be fixed, and exactly where the fuckup happened in the main.cpp, however as it stands, there are much worse things that could have happened. At the end of the day, the coins are worth more as they are more rare. Perhaps you can see the silver lining here. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This will also have the unintended side-effect of stopping the multipool miners who were just constantly dumping their mined coins, so it should have an immediate effect on the trading price.

Not too far to look:

https://github.com/Billary/BillaryCoinSource/blob/bf80938978a6ecf96b593a4e7ada41a348fb8b16/src/main.h#L30

and

https://github.com/Billary/BillaryCoinSource/blob/bf80938978a6ecf96b593a4e7ada41a348fb8b16/src/main.cpp#L1136-1142

There was no doubt in my mind, when I began mining, that there would be considerably less coins mined than projected. This was a hybrid PoW/PoS coin until block 150,000. It is now 100% PoS. Now everyone can participate in mining it without owning or renting expensive ASICs or GPUs that increase the carbon foot-print! BLRY is now a green coin!

As you pointed out, the silver lining is that now this coin can start gaining some real value, now that the miners can no longer dump.
I would strongly discourage any move to hardfork and re-open PoW! These are decisions that need to be made before a coin is launched.
It would be much wiser to continue working with FollowMyVote and get BLRY integrated with their codebase. Time and other resources should be directed there. Time for BLRY to build value. It is so much cheaper to buy BLRY currently than to mine it, and it has been so for many weeks now..especially now!

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
POW finished for Billary. Full POS started. Time of buy Blry. Very cheap Blry. Buy and start stake your coins

Finally every body can participate had no mining rig on my own and some of the coins I invested into are for staking now that they are into stakin git's now time to accumulate more billary coin
that's a great new after all the price is too low so we can buy more of it and start staking wait for hillary to win and price will be mooning, good job dev. thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
POW finished for Billary. Full POS started. Time of buy Blry. Very cheap Blry. Buy and start stake your coins

Finally every body can participate had no mining rig on my own and some of the coins I invested into are for staking now that they are into stakin git's now time to accumulate more billary coin
legendary
Activity: 980
Perhaps a democratic vote on if we should open up PoW again?
It might be more trouble opening it up back again then leaving it be.

Love the coin and where it looks like it is going.

I'm %100 for that idea. This has always been a coin of the people, by the people, and for the people. Chime in in this thread if you want your vote counted.

I'm okay with keeping it as is, I think the continual dumping of miners was really hurting the coin, but I do not hold this decision in my hands alone.
Activity: 35
Perhaps a democratic vote on if we should open up PoW again?
It might be more trouble opening it up back again then leaving it be.

Love the coin and where it looks like it is going.
legendary
Activity: 980
I'm looking into this as we speak, this is not the intended result as I did explain, PoW blocks were supposed to continue to mine until there were 150,000 PoW blocks, not 150,000 TOTAL blocks. I apologize for this, it is our first coin, and up until now things have been smooth sailing, I was wondering when we'd encounter our first hiccup Smiley

That being said, the end result is that the coin is even more rare than expected. there are approx 8,900,000 coins that have been mined through PoW or PoS, so we're at under 10 mil, which makes the relative value of each coin a lot higher.

Again, we're looking into seeing if this can be fixed, and exactly where the fuckup happened in the main.cpp, however as it stands, there are much worse things that could have happened. At the end of the day, the coins are worth more as they are more rare. Perhaps you can see the silver lining here. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This will also have the unintended side-effect of stopping the multipool miners who were just constantly dumping their mined coins, so it should have an immediate effect on the trading price.
Activity: 35
Something isn't right, POW should've mined 15,000,000 coins. There is a 6 million coin deficit. I thought it was explained that there will be 150,000 POW blocks, not stopping at block 150,000.

Me:
Are there going to be 150,000 POW blocks, or does stop at block 150,000? That is 2.2 mil short of how many POW coins there should be, if by chance every new block is POW.

Team BLRY:
So the current block that we're on is 73371, that is including PoW and PoS blocks. So the actual amount of PoW blocks is tied to the total coin supply minus the premine.

If we were at 73K PoW blocks, then yes, there should be 7.3 Million coins in circulation, but there isn't because that 73k figure is also including all the PoS blocks from people staking.

I hope that clears things up! In about 3 days we'll be have exactly 5,000,000 coins mined, which will put us at 1/3rd the way through the PoW phase.

Looking forward to showing you guys what we've got cooking behind the scenes, the 3rd parties we're collaborating with have a long reply time unfortunately. There's some hints we've dropped about the direction we're headed, but that's all I will say for now Smiley stay tuned!
BLRY ready for to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1028
POW is over now !

please withdraw all your remaining Coins from Pool

blry.gcpool.eu

Pool will shutdown in the next 72 hours ( 19.06.2016  0 AM )

Regards Glen
Pages:
Jump to: