Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 43. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
And it's worth mentioning that we now have 2 different promo companies working on spreading the good word on BLRY. Hope you guys have had a chance to checkout the FollowMyVote.com coin contributor program, let's pull together and make a difference!
legendary
Activity: 980
is POW ending @150000?

Yes, there are 150,000 PoW blocks, however on the block explorer it's tracking both PoW and PoS blocks, keep that in mind.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Any positive information of blry?
Praying for the next great coin, good luck everyone! Wink Wink

This will soon be one great coin if Hillary wins in the election,this coin is very much attach to Hillary,we all know this once she wins it's going to be a big lift for Hillary,don't mind the dump just pick some and hope that everything will turn out fine..
Activity: 868
I think new project coming with BLRY but i am waiting for android wallet. I hope it come in short time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
any update from the dev i hope they can let us know about that, as we still see that the price still in stake, yobit currently down i guess will wait until yobit went back online and check if this coin rises up again.
coin price went down and BLRY very cheap now who is selling this coin at this price i dont know
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
any update from the dev i hope they can let us know about that, as we still see that the price still in stake, yobit currently down i guess will wait until yobit went back online and check if this coin rises up again.
is POW ending @150000?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hillary is the anointed one. The New World Order, world government will see to it that she is anointed to the throne.You can take that to the bank, because the elite Bankers of the world will see to it!  Grin
If one presidential coin becomes popular, they both will, so I think it is in our best interest to get one of us (Trumpcoin or Billarycoin) on to the media
if this one will be spread i personally think that the value of this coin will rises up and hope
that both nominee  will support the development of this coin.
Activity: 672
If one presidential coin becomes popular, they both will, so I think it is in our best interest to get one of us (Trumpcoin or Billarycoin) on to the media
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
just started Maintance on Pool , est Restart in 1h

Regards Glen

Thank you!

Let's spread out the hash among the pools...give glen's pool some hash guys!

We're in the last stretch for Proof of Work distribution!
legendary
Activity: 1028
just started Maintance on Pool , est Restart in 1h

Regards Glen
Activity: 532
where can I get the file blry.conf ?
at this location it is not C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\BillaryCoin
my wallet is not synchronized
legendary
Great . reached 300 sats today and with good volume wtg blry . bought some good amount of coins when it was 250 sats i just dont know why this coin isnt popular yet this coin has each and everything which is required for investors .

Definitely the price will zoom once Hillary wins the election it's a make or break,investors are just waiting to happen but this is a very good investment the volume is always high and it will continue even after the election..
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Great . reached 300 sats today and with good volume wtg blry . bought some good amount of coins when it was 250 sats i just dont know why this coin isnt popular yet this coin has each and everything which is required for investors .
legendary
It's a battle within trump and Hillary and the battle continues here in the crypto currency,who ever wins will have significant impact on the value and the future of the respective coins i hope Hillary win this time..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Going well . Price has been stable around 250 sats nowadays .

The volume has been very good . It will attract more people . Going in right direction Smiley
This coin appears to be continuously dumped by its miners, when the POW phase ends?
just a perfect timing before it rise up again, just let them dump it and cry after, I think blry will goes back where it is originally belongs 1k sat and up again. good luck and just keep holding guys we will see how it will prosper after this nomination presidency will be next and the coin will ride to its popularity.
Activity: 815
This coin appears to be continuously dumped by its miners, when the POW phase ends?
Pages:
Jump to: