Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 44. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Good morning , I bought some coins and do not know how to set up the wallet. Can you help?
Thank you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
good news for blry after hillary hold the nomination this coin will rises up and we will see how
the mooning comes again and ride us to the moon, BLRY will go up together with hillary.
This is the best time to but this coin,Yobit has the lower sell order,this is could be a huge opportunity it could triple your money or more once Hillary wins in the election I will be buying more of this coin for sure..
that's also what I'm thinking because the name itself will bring the coins popularity so if Clinton wins the presidency will be expecting to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
good news for blry after hillary hold the nomination this coin will rises up and we will see how
the mooning comes again and ride us to the moon, BLRY will go up together with hillary.
This is the best time to but this coin,Yobit has the lower sell order,this is could be a huge opportunity it could triple your money or more once Hillary wins in the election I will be buying more of this coin for sure..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
What about Bengazi and her private server?

She is a psychopath with no empathy and for sale to the highest bidder.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Still waiting for the polls to close in California, won't be for another hour. That being said, the outcome is clear: the democrats have found their candidate.

Excellent news!

Let's blast the news everywhere..

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/740413240002412545   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Still waiting for the polls to close in California, won't be for another hour. That being said, the outcome is clear: the democrats have found their candidate.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
good news blry community if hillary finally get the nomination and win the election the future of this coin will be going to be big. good luck
legendary
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Nice blog post!

Also, more good news, the results in Puerto Rico are coming in, and Hillary is poised to have a LANDSLIDE victory, sweeping up another 60 delegates. so far she has 2x the votes that Bernie had ^_^

http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/pr/Dem?iid=EL
legendary
Please feel free to retweet more to come tomorrow ..tweets..  https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/739486055955582977   Smiley Smiley
legendary
BILLARY BLOG REVIEW ready please share around..Also I will get some tweets after a shot break for our friends to retweet.. Smiley.. My name in Greek ELEFTHERIA means freedom, so even though  I can't vote in the U.S the idea is very appealing to what I believe in..  Smiley Smiley

Enjoy:

http://bitbillions.net/2016/06/05/altcoin-review-billary-coin-adding-a-new-dimension-to-politics/
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
I've been holding and trading this coin. Great potential looking forward to the future.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This is a fever coin right now and I hope Hillary as it will benefit the whole community,imagine if Hillary win we could have this coin to 50000 satoshis this is a good investment it has a bright future and all it takes is for Hillary to win then we all going to make huge profit..
that's correct mate if hillary wins and this coin will be well develop we are talking about huge profit with the small idea of this developer, i hope we campaign for hillary first and then promote this coin more,. good luck guys.

"small idea"?

let me keep score...

other coins:

-new dapps
-new blockchains
-new algos

none of them will ever impact my life, I'll never use any of those features, and will never use a DAPP.

BLRY:

-being able to vote in national elections with the ease, transparency, and corruption-free power of the blockchain

that will DEFINITELY have a direct effect on my life. in fact, it will have an effect on millions of lives. People don't quite seem to understand what this dev is actually building here... When you vote in 2020 from your cellphone in a 100% bullshit-free election and there's double the voter turnout, remember where it started.
This is a fever coin right now and I hope Hillary as it will benefit the whole community,imagine if Hillary win we could have this coin to 50000 satoshis this is a good investment it has a bright future and all it takes is for Hillary to win then we all going to make huge profit..
that's correct mate if hillary wins and this coin will be well develop we are talking about huge profit with the small idea of this developer, i hope we campaign for hillary first and then promote this coin more,. good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm so amazed on it's trading volume,on Yobit alone it has  24V: 9.09 BTC that was 24 hours and we will see this volume again when the election fever comes in I hope Hillary win so we can have a coin that is associated to a president there is none at this point of time..
if Hillary wins here this coin will grow his name and we will expect another rise in price guys, just keep it up blry go back to where you really belongs. good luck dev for keeping it alive. thank you.

Yes and more coverage coming soon, my blog post is nearly ready..saying YES TO DEMOCRACY..I am Greek after all..  Grin Grin
will be waiting for that blog can't wait to read more info about it and I also wants to see this coin to be more recognized because of hillary's winning. good luck guys.
legendary
if Hillary wins here this coin will grow his name and we will expect another rise in price guys, just keep it up blry go back to where you really belongs. good luck dev for keeping it alive. thank you.

Yes and more coverage coming soon, my blog post is nearly ready..saying YES TO DEMOCRACY..I am Greek after all..  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: