Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 45. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
if Hillary wins here this coin will grow his name and we will expect another rise in price guys, just keep it up blry go back to where you really belongs. good luck dev for keeping it alive. thank you.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I will be betting a blog review here done in the afternoon and will start my twitter fest.. We want HILLARY AND BILL to get on top.. Grin Grin

Yes, looking forward to it!

I've also hired an SEO service to see how we're tracking throughout the web, have had some search terms optimized on over 30 different engines so far

Who's excited for the big contest on Tuesday? California is going Hillary, and she could get the nomination right then and there.

Things are about to pick up for BLRY in the next few days, don't blink Wink
I'm interested to join this mate, how can i participate? I seen some good movements from yobit blry is doing well now. how you can give more info about this contest for me to able to join it, thanks mate.

lol. "The contest" is the contest to be President, and that starts with the democratic nomination, which Hillary should wrap up around 10pm Tuesday when they announce her as the winner.

Hillary just swept the Virgin Islands about an hour ago, beating Bernie handily. Puerto Rico is tomorrow, then New Jersey and California on Tuesday, the state with the most delegates, so it's a big deal. It will be a landslide.

also GOLF CREW IN THE HOUSE! HOLLA!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
lol this coin has funny name. I'm in.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I will be betting a blog review here done in the afternoon and will start my twitter fest.. We want HILLARY AND BILL to get on top.. Grin Grin

I've also hired an SEO service to see how we're tracking throughout the web, have had some search terms optimized on over 30 different engines so far

Who's excited for the big contest on Tuesday? California is going Hillary, and she could get the nomination right then and there.

I'm interested to join this mate, how can i participate? I seen some good movements from yobit blry is doing well now. how you can give more info about this contest for me to able to join it, thanks mate.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Suggestion

BLRY and FollowMyVote needs to send out some press releases to every media outlet possible in the U.S. as well as international media.

So we're actually in the process of getting some dedicated media guys on board to help with media presence. I'm negotiating with one firm right now who has agreed to accept BLRY as payment. I have another firm which is interested in promoting our coin, but they only accept BTC, 0.15 for the first week, and 0.10 for every week thereafter. We will be going forward with the first option right now, and if things change, we'll get the other one on board too, but for right now it's too rich for our blood.

And I should point out that our most precious resource is our community, it's you guys who will make or break this coin. I hope that anyone invested in BLRY is helping to spread the word. Getting twitter accounts with lots of followers to re-tweet posts from https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin would be huge. And I'd really like to have the blog post www.billary.rocks/blog moving around.

Great news that the media team is willing to accept Billary, they have an added incentive to perform well!

Anyways, still hodling my Billary, still very bullish on it's future. All hail our Clinton overlords.

Good to hear!
Great news keep going dev we are with you . dont worry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Lovely to see a lo of community action here and I will help spread the word as well on my twitter, fb and other social media outlets and blogs. I am not in the U.S but I certainly don't want to see the U.S Trumped up lmao.  Grin Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Suggestion

BLRY and FollowMyVote needs to send out some press releases to every media outlet possible in the U.S. as well as international media.

So we're actually in the process of getting some dedicated media guys on board to help with media presence. I'm negotiating with one firm right now who has agreed to accept BLRY as payment. I have another firm which is interested in promoting our coin, but they only accept BTC, 0.15 for the first week, and 0.10 for every week thereafter. We will be going forward with the first option right now, and if things change, we'll get the other one on board too, but for right now it's too rich for our blood.

And I should point out that our most precious resource is our community, it's you guys who will make or break this coin. I hope that anyone invested in BLRY is helping to spread the word. Getting twitter accounts with lots of followers to re-tweet posts from https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin would be huge. And I'd really like to have the blog post www.billary.rocks/blog moving around.

Great news that the media team is willing to accept Billary, they have an added incentive to perform well!

Anyways, still hodling my Billary, still very bullish on it's future. All hail our Clinton overlords.

Good to hear!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Suggestion

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Suggestion

Suggestion

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
price still showing good health I'm just thinking if there's a possibility for this coin to come back to it's original price, I'm curious with dev new plan after this partnership. good luck dev keep it moving up again.

I'm so glad you guys are as hyped for our partnership with FollowMyVote.com as we are, and I apologize for the delay in posting the link from FollowMyVote's website, I was busy enjoying the Canadian long weekend. Happy Victoria Day to all! (And happy journée nationale des patriotes for our brothers and sisters in Quebec!).

https://followmyvote.com/follow-my-vote-partners-with-billary-coin/

https://followmyvote.com/partners/

We're working on a system to fairly distribute BLRY to community members by utilizing the coin contributor program's existing MERIT system, which awards prestige based on how much work you put into to the project. There are some loopholes we want to close so people cannot exploit the program, which are being fleshed out right now. So stay tuned for upcoming news!

And if you want to see BLRY flourish, please get the word out! spread those links around like wildfire!

Dev should add this to the op Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
BLRY now is most hopeless coin in my yobit portfolio, all buys up to 600 sats looks good investing
Activity: 158
blry is showing healthy trading today positive sign and many investors are riding the price rise up, i hope blry will keep this hype and more investors to come, good luck team blry make it to the moon again.
yup an awesome 72 % increase in the market yesterday i bought more coins and started staking i know i will make huge profit if i sell them today but i dont want to and i wont , because i know very well that blry is going  to increase in near future because this project is really good .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
blry is showing healthy trading today positive sign and many investors are riding the price rise up, i hope blry will keep this hype and more investors to come, good luck team blry make it to the moon again.
Most exchanges don't stake. But yobit is shady and not your average exchange. So this is what we get. I have moved my coins off the exchange as well
Activity: 203
Pages:
Jump to: