Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 47. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i thought the news was a mega pump LOL

If you don't see intrinsic value in this product, you're too dumb for help.

This news is wayyyy crazier than anything I would have thought. This is a REAL fucking coin.
wow man that dumb word is really hurting, would like to hear youre saying that right on my face
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

If you don't see intrinsic value in this product, you're too dumb for help.

This news is wayyyy crazier than anything I would have thought. This is a REAL fucking coin.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Alright, It's time to pop the lid on what we've been working on behind the scenes all this time, a collaboration of epic proportions that's set to change the world. And I'm underselling it, trust me.

Read the full breakdown at Billary.Rocks/blog

And be sure to check out the Video at the end of the blog post outlining the applications of this technology

Very very good news , this is something different and good , followmyvote , using cryptography to vote from our place of comfort ( while providing the security at the same time ) . Brilliant idea .

Its not always pumping and dumping , is it ? Anyways don't worry on the investment , I am sure this new thing will surely take BLRY to another level . So if you are thinking about making " Money " , its time to buy and store BLRY.

I agree I am holding all my coins. I believe in the project  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Alright, It's time to pop the lid on what we've been working on behind the scenes all this time, a collaboration of epic proportions that's set to change the world. And I'm underselling it, trust me.

And be sure to check out the Video at the end of the blog post outlining the applications of this technology

Very very good news , this is something different and good , followmyvote , using cryptography to vote from our place of comfort ( while providing the security at the same time ) . Brilliant idea .

Its not always pumping and dumping , is it ? Anyways don't worry on the investment , I am sure this new thing will surely take BLRY to another level . So if you are thinking about making " Money " , its time to buy and store BLRY.
Activity: 742
Bitbay is the Future!!!

Looks great! keep up the good work  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Going to make a big announcement in the next 2 hours. Standby.

Add to Poloniex? Grin

haha I too wish the same , but anything like this keeps us ( the coin holders ) very happy . I am looking forward to know what you were upto . Till then , I will continue staking Smiley . I am really happy with the coin right now , I wish it goes in the positive direction , If you need any kind of help , feel free to contact me . Thank you.
Bitbay is the Future!!!

Add to Poloniex? Grin

That would be sweet!!!  Grin

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

Add to Poloniex? Grin
Activity: 938
an announcement of what ? contest , giveaway , or about the price ?
legendary
Bitbay is the Future!!!
It's just a beartrap, I wouldn't be too concerned  Grin
djslick you re best we are earning many money per day from BLRY thx

Well, we're about to have some more good news too Smiley Time to lift the veil on our collaboration, hopefully by later today.

BLRY is looking good. It is on the way up!  Smiley
legendary

Well, we're about to have some more good news too Smiley Time to lift the veil on our collaboration, hopefully by later today.
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
First BLRY was stabilized around 100 sats , now around 300 sats hope we see some good pump in near days and it moves to 700-800 actually it had reached yesterday but some noob traders just gave away all their coins to make some small quick profit and brought it back to 300 . anyways now i believe this coin and made more buys today will be holding till it reaches 2k +
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Another 1/2 BTC till I recoup my investment and I only traded 33k BLRY over the past 2 days! I bought a good bit in the last month and got some Gblade Blacks and a coupla other misc Gridseeds mining for the last 72 hours!!! Luckily the weather has been 70 and below the last days.... Come join me on Ispace. Smiley

good for you mate as what OP said this whale is eating us down their strategy make holders caught in I was thinking before that this one can be possibly back to its original price but just like op said whales playing and keep buyin the coins and then many holders dump it as well getting most of it and make dev out of control, hope we can stop this dev.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Another 1/2 BTC till I recoup my investment and I only traded 33k BLRY over the past 2 days! I bought a good bit in the last month and got some Gblade Blacks and a coupla other misc Gridseeds mining for the last 72 hours!!! Luckily the weather has been 70 and below the last days.... Come join me on Ispace. Smiley

legendary
Well, let's call this what it is, first and foremost we're in the public's attention a lot more after today, which is a good thing.

After that, it was obvious someone was accumulating, and kept pushing the price higher. However it was happening at a slow rate (small buys) and people couldn't wait to push their sells lower so the whale would eat their sells. The price could have been 2000 sats easily, but there was a concerted effort to dump. With someone actively buying over 15 BTC in one day people were actually pushing the price DOWN. The last straw was someone erecting a massive sell wall (after the whale already bought 50 smaller walls) and then he just stopped buying. People can't see a gift when it's right in front of their eyes. 16 BTC all buys, then 2 BTC dumped us right back to 300.

It's why I don't day-trade.

Just remember how much of that volume was buys, and how much was sells. It was 90% buys, and like 4-5 big dumps, and that was it. The whale now has a boatload of BLRY, and I highly doubt he plans on selling it at a loss. So no matter what the price says right now, keep this in mind. All of those small red candles in between the big green ones wasn't people dumping, that was the whale STILL BUYING, just people kept pushing the price of their sells down. It was ridiculous. The only dumps are the 4-5 big red candles, the rest of the day's volume was 90% buys. Which is pretty amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: