Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 128. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Hey guys. Where can I keep track of current news about the project?
Why is there no whitepaper?
Whitepaper will be added soon. It was removed in accordance with the rules of the SEC. All links to social networks are on the site as well as on the main page of this topic!
Excellent. It's time to start studying the project, since the ICO begins in September ... I would like to have time to delve into all the nuances of the project

In September, the PRE ICO begins. You will still have time, as the developers promise to add an updated whitepaper in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Whitepaper will be added soon. It was removed in accordance with the rules of the SEC. All links to social networks are on the site as well as on the main page of this topic!
Excellent. It's time to start studying the project, since the ICO begins in September ... I would like to have time to delve into all the nuances of the project
Activity: 203
Activity: 406
I see in some articles comparing counterfeit goods with the original. In some cases, it looks so similar that at first glance it is impossible to distinguish.

That's it. This is used by counterfeiters. Your ignorance and trust. The belief is that on the Internet you can buy goods safely.
Thanks Bonafi, online shopping on a prepayment will be safe. Even from abroad. Wink
Activity: 308
I see in some articles comparing counterfeit goods with the original. In some cases, it looks so similar that at first glance it is impossible to distinguish.

That's it. This is used by counterfeiters. Your ignorance and trust. The belief is that on the Internet you can buy goods safely.
Activity: 350
Activity: 336
Cool, I'm glad I found you. I wait for news about ICO. Interesting conditions for investing for foreign investors.
Please take time to read these small articles.
The project follows the rules of the US SEC

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answers-rule506htm.html
https://www.sec.gov/rules/final/33-7505.htm
Very pleased with the fact that you follow all the rules and laws of the exchange security commission. You can really put your hopes on such a project ...
Activity: 250
Cool, I'm glad I found you. I wait for news about ICO. Interesting conditions for investing for foreign investors.
Please take time to read these small articles.
The project follows the rules of the US SEC

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answers-rule506htm.html
https://www.sec.gov/rules/final/33-7505.htm
Activity: 356
A good project, a very promising idea. This will quickly overcome the counterfeit market and completely prevent its appearance
What is "quickly" in your understanding? I think a couple of years will be enough to significantly reduce the amount of counterfeit
A couple of years is quite fast. I think without Bonafi this world would not have a chance at all.  Cool

Why do you think so? Does the project have no competitors?
It seems to me that this issue would be solved by the forces of the producers ... not at once, but such manufacturers as Samsung or Apple would definitely do it.
A good project, a very promising idea. This will quickly overcome the counterfeit market and completely prevent its appearance
What is "quickly" in your understanding? I think a couple of years will be enough to significantly reduce the amount of counterfeit
A couple of years is quite fast. I think without Bonafi this world would not have a chance at all.  Cool
Activity: 289
Previously, there was a project related to this technology, but they failed to implement competent protection directly to their NFC chips.
I haven't heard of such a project, but Bonafi came up with a fairly advanced system using the blockchain technology!

This means that if someone forges a crypto-tag, then he can't forge information about the goods in the blockchain?

Yes, Bonafi thought over the option with a fake crypto-tag, so it will have the maximum degree of protection, will have its own encryption, and all information about the product will be stored in a blockchain, access to which is only the manufacturer or the certified seller.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. How will the blockchain be implemented? Do you have any own development? Or are there any partners?

I think this Bonafi article will help you find the answer to your question  Wink
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-selects-netobjex-iot-platform-for-integration-of-blockchain-crypto-tagtm/
Cool, thank you for the article. I missed it and didn't know that they already have such a partner as Netobjex!   Cheesy
Activity: 254
Good afternoon. How will the blockchain be implemented? Do you have any own development? Or are there any partners?

I think this Bonafi article will help you find the answer to your question  Wink
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-selects-netobjex-iot-platform-for-integration-of-blockchain-crypto-tagtm/
By the way ... I understand that in August the bulk of news?
What about the browser extension? As I remember you wanted to make extensions for multiple browsers? Or only for Chrome?
Given the popularity of firefox and the explorer - I think for these browsers will also be an extension
Activity: 322
By the way ... I understand that in August the bulk of news?
What about the browser extension? As I remember you wanted to make extensions for multiple browsers? Or only for Chrome?
Jump to: