Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 126. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

The extension for the browser is only one part of Bonafi right? You will also have a mobile and a desktop application?

No, there will not be an application for the desktop, since it doesnt make sense.
There will be an application for iOS, Android, as well as a separate application for the same systems but for sellers.
Well, as you have noticed, the extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Explorer

Wow, I heard only about the expansion for Chrome. If they are for the mentioned browsers too, it's very good, because I'm used to Firefox.
Do you think the use of the extension will be paid?
Well, as I understand this it will have a purely symbolic value. Not so big to worry about it. We are looking forward to the launch of the extension!

Why symbolic value? There are also a lot of people using other browsers than Chrome and it's good to have as many potential users as possible covered.

I think it was about the cost of using the extension. It cant be too expensive, I think

What cost of using the extension? Oh you mean the amount of tokens someone has to pay to actually download and use it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Very promising project. The likelihood that you can change the situation on the market is quite high.  Cheesy
On what that part of the counterfeit industry will definitely affect. Maybe, over time, for the most part, but given the size of this market - it will not be so fast.
The size of this market consists of certain goods of various manufacturers. That is, by signing a contract with Samsung, you can deprive counterfeiters of the opportunity to sell fake smartphones disguised as the original. And this, I'm sure, is 20-30 percent of the total volume of counterfeit electronics

It remains to understand how such large producers are ready for a new kind of identification of goods. Probably, small producers will help them to decide Smiley

It seems to me that Bonafi plans to start with small local producers. This is the only option, I think. It's more effective than trying to jump on a giant.
Activity: 350
Very promising project. The likelihood that you can change the situation on the market is quite high.  Cheesy
On what that part of the counterfeit industry will definitely affect. Maybe, over time, for the most part, but given the size of this market - it will not be so fast.
The size of this market consists of certain goods of various manufacturers. That is, by signing a contract with Samsung, you can deprive counterfeiters of the opportunity to sell fake smartphones disguised as the original. And this, I'm sure, is 20-30 percent of the total volume of counterfeit electronics

It remains to understand how such large producers are ready for a new kind of identification of goods. Probably, small producers will help them to decide Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hello, good project, very much in demand today. Hopefully you will find a large number of customers for the first time.

I think some manufacturers can seriously become interested after a new application demonstration in August

I really hope not for one product but for 5-10 products from different categories, with a detailed description of the functions of the application.

Do not worry, there will be clothes, shoes, some pharmaceuticals. The developers said there will be a more global demonstration than the very first.
No, no pharmaceuticals.
There will be cosmetics, jeans, wine. Maybe there will be something in several different copies.  Wink
Activity: 392
Activity: 282
Hello, good project, very much in demand today. Hopefully you will find a large number of customers for the first time.

I think some manufacturers can seriously become interested after a new application demonstration in August

I really hope not for one product but for 5-10 products from different categories, with a detailed description of the functions of the application.

Do not worry, there will be clothes, shoes, some pharmaceuticals. The developers said there will be a more global demonstration than the very first.

Activity: 112
Activity: 265
I can imagine how much the seller's quantity will be reduced to the Amazon, with the appearance of a crypto tag on the goods of certain manufacturers ... colossally.
I'm not sure that the number of sellers will decrease, but the number of buyers from counterfeiters will go down very fast, because more and more people will find out about the verification method from Bonafi
I can imagine how much the seller's quantity will be reduced to the Amazon, with the appearance of a crypto tag on the goods of certain manufacturers ... colossally.
Activity: 250
you are doing a great thing here, fighting counterfeits and knock-offs, I am fully supportive of this project, that is just great, I hope that you will be able to realize everything that was stated

In fact, they already have a prototype application and it works. I know that at the moment they are working on improving the adhesion of crypto-tag, and developing an extension for browsers.

Yes, they do work really well. For so little time they have moved far enough  Smiley
In addition, they have a number of obvious advantages over other projects

What kind of advantages do you have in mind? Where can you read about this?

Bonafi's advantages are as follows:

1. Cryptographically copy-protected Crypto-Tag
2. Online version Crypto-Tag
3. Rewards Token by manufacturers to engage their Customers through Bonafi Platform
4. U.S. Patents Pending for all of above

It is very cool! Bonafi really impresses with his ingenuity Smiley
Activity: 336
you are doing a great thing here, fighting counterfeits and knock-offs, I am fully supportive of this project, that is just great, I hope that you will be able to realize everything that was stated

In fact, they already have a prototype application and it works. I know that at the moment they are working on improving the adhesion of crypto-tag, and developing an extension for browsers.

Yes, they do work really well. For so little time they have moved far enough  Smiley

Bonafi's advantages are as follows:

1. Cryptographically copy-protected Crypto-Tag
2. Online version Crypto-Tag
3. Rewards Token by manufacturers to engage their Customers through Bonafi Platform
4. U.S. Patents Pending for all of above

Activity: 308

Activity: 406

As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed.

That's for sure, I think it will be very popular. The application should be the most downloaded in 2019 in case of an increase in the number of partners

Let's see how many companies will want to cooperate with Bonafi. I'm a little worried about this. but I think everything will be fine.

You shouldn't be worried because Bonafi is directly in talks with many manufacturers right now! I think after the application and the extension for the browser will be concluded a few first cooperation agreements

Are there also some manufacturers on board from the start? Are there any names that you are allowed to disclose or still only discussions going on with them?

I only know about interested investors. But I am sure that the creation of the project wasnt without any preliminary negotiations with the producers. But I didnt hear the names.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Jump to: