Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 131. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 0
Hi developers. Where can I read in detail about the composition of the team and the experience of its members?
Have you already made such startups? This is a fairly global project, I will stay to watch the launch  Wink
Activity: 265
Cool project !!
When is the sale of tokens? Do you have a bonus program ??
Activity: 313
It looks interesting. How are you going to attract producers? Or will they contact you themselves?

I think both options are possible. It is quite clear that the more a project becomes popular, the more partners there will be and there will not be a need to make newsletters or offers. Is that the commercial offers in response to their requests  Wink
Activity: 350
It looks interesting. How are you going to attract producers? Or will they contact you themselves?
Activity: 364
Hello! Excellent project, I hope you will manage to implement the plan.
I think this can be something like the main way to protect. A unified system of control and certification
Well ... yes, it's like an excise on alcohol or something like that. What will be on each product, and will mean its authenticity

Well, yes, only this is an even more secure way of testing, so it can be similarly placed on alcohol products. Since alcohol products don't always have an excise tax even if it is not a fake.

The management already had negotiations with the local winery. So far, they have not been able to reach agreements in this direction, but I am sure that with further developments they will return to the consideration of this issue  Wink Smiley
Activity: 254
I think this can be something like the main way to protect. A unified system of control and certification
Well ... yes, it's like an excise on alcohol or something like that. What will be on each product, and will mean its authenticity

Well, yes, only this is an even more secure way of testing, so it can be similarly placed on alcohol products. Since alcohol products don't always have an excise tax even if it is not a fake.
Activity: 308
Activity: 250
Activity: 334
I think BONA token should become a very interesting acquisition for investors, right? You can use it, you can keep it in your wallet. In any case, with the popularity of the project, the token will be in great demand.

Yes, I think you're right. A good project, and a very bright and promising idea.
Where can I read more about the rules of fundraising?

I think you can search the internet yourself. Just look for something about the US Security Exchange Commission (SEC). I think you will immediately find the information
Activity: 342
I think BONA token should become a very interesting acquisition for investors, right? You can use it, you can keep it in your wallet. In any case, with the popularity of the project, the token will be in great demand.

Yes, I think you're right. A good project, and a very bright and promising idea.
Where can I read more about the rules of fundraising?
Activity: 282
Activity: 377
This is very in demand when the product is an exclusive handmade product. I think some premium brands can join you.

You mean some sort of instant producers?
I'm not sure, because their products are not subject to counterfeiting.
The most common and popular products are subject to this, so cooperation is necessary with "folk" brands. With those who constantly buy.

Well, they will start with small brands, because they have fewer requirements and they will more easily agree to cooperate. I think so
This is very in demand when the product is an exclusive handmade product. I think some premium brands can join you.

You mean some sort of instant producers?
I'm not sure, because their products are not subject to counterfeiting.
The most common and popular products are subject to this, so cooperation is necessary with "folk" brands. With those who constantly buy.
An excellent idea to prevent the appearance and sale of counterfeit goods on the world market.
Activity: 265
What are your competitors at the moment? What are the main difficulties in implementing such a project?
Counterfeiters are their competitors Smiley
The main difficulty is to prove to the producers and people the effectiveness of this method.
But I think Bonafi will release some materials to convince us.
What are your competitors at the moment? What are the main difficulties in implementing such a project?
When will the technical document available? I would like to know more details.

I think in August will be available! They were forced to remove it in accordance with the rules of the US Security Commission.
Activity: 392
When will the technical document available? I would like to know more details.
Activity: 406

Ha ok that's not a very substantial test but at least a beginning to see how these things work. They should be water proof tested in the future to make the productive stronger.

Everything is checked, crypto-tag is quietly washed, bathed, in the rain, in a washing machine, in the sea. The water contact does not affect productivity in any way  Wink

Ok I believe you then! Wink No more questions asked about the tags being water proof. Time to fight some counterfeits as that market is growing and undermining the honest industry.
I heard that at the moment they are solving the issue of strengthening adhesion, for a more stable connection with the product in order to avoid dismantling!

Excellent, operative solutions to problems. I love Bonafi more and more every day. They really inspire confidence with their professionalism
Jump to: