Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 123. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
So, the pre-ICO will last only 20 days?
What is the purpose of this phase?

This is the stage with the maximum bonus for large investors. When investing $ 2 million, you will receive 130% of bonus.

I see that the minimum amount at this stage is $ 2,000. This is quite a lot. I would like to invest 100-300 dollars. Will this happen in the second stage?
you will be able to buy a token at the time of the main sale on 10/15/2018 - 12/23/2018. The minimum amount for investment will be $ 100

Oh thats cool. Is there a bonus for the main sale Huh
Activity: 350

This is the stage with the maximum bonus for large investors. When investing $ 2 million, you will receive 130% of bonus.

I see that the minimum amount at this stage is $ 2,000. This is quite a lot. I would like to invest 100-300 dollars. Will this happen in the second stage?
you will be able to buy a token at the time of the main sale on 10/15/2018 - 12/23/2018. The minimum amount for investment will be $ 100
Activity: 378

Activity: 406

Activity: 308

The volume of delivery of counterfeiters is incredible. How do they do this so that they are not caught on the border?  Huh

They import products without logos. Therefore, they dont violate copyrights and have documents specifically for their products. Then they put the logo in the right country and sell it. At this stage, Bonafi will help to understand whether the goods are certified. Because there must be a crypto-tag on the goods.
As soon as the original goods begin to be equipped with crypto-tag, counterfeiters will not be able to sell their products so actively. Because people will know how to check it.
Activity: 336

The volume of delivery of counterfeiters is incredible. How do they do this so that they are not caught on the border?  Huh

They import products without logos. Therefore, they dont violate copyrights and have documents specifically for their products. Then they put the logo in the right country and sell it. At this stage, Bonafi will help to understand whether the goods are certified. Because there must be a crypto-tag on the goods.

Activity: 377
Thank you for updating the technical document and other information about the project. You are doing a very good deed, and you are doing quite well, I think.

It's right. I hear they will distribute free tokens for use in the application to attract attention, since the token can not be sold or bought on the exchange because of its absence.
Wow, that's generous enough.
However, this is really an effective promotion strategy. However, I'm still not strong at why the token is blocked for 12 months after ICO. I understand this as a requirement of the security commission?

Yes, the project complies with all the rules of the US Security Exchange Commission
Activity: 364
Thank you for updating the technical document and other information about the project. You are doing a very good deed, and you are doing quite well, I think.

It's right. I hear they will distribute free tokens for use in the application to attract attention, since the token can not be sold or bought on the exchange because of its absence.
Wow, that's generous enough.
However, this is really an effective promotion strategy. However, I'm still not strong at why the token is blocked for 12 months after ICO. I understand this as a requirement of the security commission?

Incredible. You have aimed at the counterfeit market. This market hasnt been cleaned for a long time, right?  Wink

haha, that's for sure. I would say that the market of counterfeit things hasnt been cleaned since its appearance. This is the most extensive and corrupt market in the world.
It's right. I think Bonafi will manage to overcome at least some part of the counterfeit market.  Roll Eyes

Definitely, because if the producers join the project, whose products are already subject to counterfeiting, the quantity of non-certified goods of this producer will be sharply reduced.
Activity: 342
Incredible. You have aimed at the counterfeit market. This market hasnt been cleaned for a long time, right?  Wink

haha, that's for sure. I would say that the market of counterfeit things hasnt been cleaned since its appearance. This is the most extensive and corrupt market in the world.
It's right. I think Bonafi will manage to overcome at least some part of the counterfeit market.  Roll Eyes
Merit: 1

Hey. Will you give an opportunity to watch your fees online?
You know, these online counters on the main page of the site ...

The main sale will have a minimum investment of $ 100.
Great, I like it more.
I understand that there is no bonus for the main sale? Bonus only for large investors?
Activity: 334
It is true that in running a project not less important is the problem of protection, and also the level of security. I think it should not be forgotten.

Bonafi works in accordance with all the rules of the Security Exchange Commission. There will be no problems.  Wink

Not bad, this is what I usually look for in projects for investment.
True, the minimum amount for pre-ico 2000 dollars. That's a lot, I have to go deeper into the documentation

The main sale will have a minimum investment of $ 100.
Jump to: