Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 124. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
It is true that in running a project not less important is the problem of protection, and also the level of security. I think it should not be forgotten.

Bonafi works in accordance with all the rules of the Security Exchange Commission. There will be no problems.  Wink

Not bad, this is what I usually look for in projects for investment.
True, the minimum amount for pre-ico 2000 dollars. That's a lot, I have to go deeper into the documentation
Activity: 378
It is true that in running a project not less important is the problem of protection, and also the level of security. I think it should not be forgotten.

Bonafi works in accordance with all the rules of the Security Exchange Commission. There will be no problems.  Wink
Activity: 350

What kind of protection problem and level of security are we talking about?
Activity: 68
Activity: 308
Excellent detailed road map and superbly decorated whitepaper.
Finally, I got information about fundraising  Smiley

It is a pity that there is still no exchange for security tokens. However, the developers said that there will be some free tokens to use the application.
Activity: 265
Excellent detailed road map and superbly decorated whitepaper.
Finally, I got information about fundraising  Smiley
Activity: 364
So the application will be able to identify a counterfeit product, and even its name and image and warn that it's most likely counterfeit?

Judging by the screenshots in the whitepaper - yes. But I'm not sure that counterfeit goods in general can be scanned)

If the goods without a crypto-tag - then there is nothing to scan. Accordingly, with a high probability - this is counterfeit.

Apparently, the developers have cited as an example the attempt of counterfeiters to create something similar to the NFC chip.
So the application will be able to identify a counterfeit product, and even its name and image and warn that it's most likely counterfeit?

Judging by the screenshots in the whitepaper - yes. But I'm not sure that counterfeit goods in general can be scanned)

If the goods without a crypto-tag - then there is nothing to scan. Accordingly, with a high probability - this is counterfeit.
Activity: 282

Activity: 324
Do you guys have any bonus program for those who have invested less than $ 2,000? Or is it a minimum? I didnt understand.
Merit: 1
Hey. Tell me, will there be any kind of advertising campaign, so that more people will know about this project?
Try to find the answer here  Wink
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-selects-vew-media-as-pr-firm-for-its-ico/

It's cool. This is a new article, I didn't see it...
I wish Bonafi and VEW Media good luck. I hope you will succeed!
Activity: 364
Hey. Tell me, will there be any kind of advertising campaign, so that more people will know about this project?
Try to find the answer here  Wink
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-selects-vew-media-as-pr-firm-for-its-ico/
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
it isn't a bad coin  Wink
when it is going to be listed and what exchanges ?

It's too early, pre-ICO will start only in September. In addition, I think this process will be regulated by the SEC.
The token will be blocked from selling for 12 months.
Activity: 42
it isn't a bad coin  Wink
when it is going to be listed and what exchanges ?
Activity: 326
Guys, check the site, there is news about ICO and an updated whitepaper:

https://www.bonafi.io
https://www.bonafi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Bonafi_Whitepaper_4.1.pdf

Hooray, great news. However, I don't really understand the rules of investing. So, the minimum amount for an investor is $ 2,000?  Shocked
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
Activity: 313

That's right, I'm making big bets on the demonstration. Bonafi, one of my chosen projects for investment in 2018. I expect a good product, good conditions for investors and of course a huge demand for their service.  Cheesy

The demonstration will be at the end of August! Tomorrow will be whitepaper and detailed information about the token, price and ICO  Wink
Jump to: