Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 125. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Oh thats cool. We waited for this!
Listen ... Bonafi is really good, huh? They really do everything the way they used to. They aren't be late. I love such developers, they inspire confidence.

I would say that they are ahead of schedule. I hope the demonstration will show us a really high level.

That's right, I'm making big bets on the demonstration. Bonafi, one of my chosen projects for investment in 2018. I expect a good product, good conditions for investors and of course a huge demand for their service.  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Listen ... Bonafi is really good, huh? They really do everything the way they used to. They aren't be late. I love such developers, they inspire confidence.

I would say that they are ahead of schedule. I hope the demonstration will show us a really high level.
Activity: 364
When will the white paper appear? I really want to get information for investors. I'm interested in buying your coins, I think it will be an extremely effective investment of funds

Tomorrow!! Check the website tomorrow. White paper will be added, as well as all data on fundraising and so on

Activity: 322
When will the white paper appear? I really want to get information for investors. I'm interested in buying your coins, I think it will be an extremely effective investment of funds

Tomorrow!! Check the website tomorrow. White paper will be added, as well as all data on fundraising and so on
Activity: 350
Activity: 378

That should work once the tech will be shipped, but I think it's one of the minor problems to solve before Bonafi is ready to start.

Before launching the beta version of the application is almost half a year. Launch in the Q1 2019.
In general, now everything is OK, but they decided to increase security, so that the dismantling of the tag was impossible, or the tag lost its efficiency in the dismantling.  Wink

It's right. Multi-level product check before launch. It's quite normal.
They also make the application for Android, and when it works perfectly, they will make the second application for iOS.
I think this is a competent distribution of efforts.
Activity: 308

That should work once the tech will be shipped, but I think it's one of the minor problems to solve before Bonafi is ready to start.

Before launching the beta version of the application is almost half a year. Launch in the Q1 2019.
In general, now everything is OK, but they decided to increase security, so that the dismantling of the tag was impossible, or the tag lost its efficiency in the dismantling.  Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Ha ok that's not a very substantial test but at least a beginning to see how these things work. They should be water proof tested in the future to make the productive stronger.

Everything is checked, crypto-tag is quietly washed, bathed, in the rain, in a washing machine, in the sea. The water contact does not affect productivity in any way  Wink

Ok I believe you then! Wink No more questions asked about the tags being water proof. Time to fight some counterfeits as that market is growing and undermining the honest industry.
I heard that at the moment they are solving the issue of strengthening adhesion, for a more stable connection with the product in order to avoid dismantling!

It's great, I'll definitely buy BONA tokens, I think this is a pretty good buy in the long run

I know that the token will be blocked for sale within a year. Probably, it will better affect the economy and the market price of the coin?
Wow. It is interesting. For what exactly is this done? Are there any good reasons? It seems quite interesting ... I need to study this in detail

This is done to protect the project, investors and securities of this project. I understand that. In general, all this for the sake of safety.
Finally, a project that is actually useful IRL – I need to get on this ASAP, hahaha
Seriously, though, there are not too many projects tackling serious real-life issues RN, so I support Bonafi wholeheartedly

Yes, you are really right. This is a struggle with a real problem. A problem that exists all over the world and in the modern market. This is a huge demand and huge prospects
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Finally, a project that is actually useful IRL – I need to get on this ASAP, hahaha
Seriously, though, there are not too many projects tackling serious real-life issues RN, so I support Bonafi wholeheartedly
Activity: 336

It's great, I'll definitely buy BONA tokens, I think this is a pretty good buy in the long run

I know that the token will be blocked for sale within a year. Probably, it will better affect the economy and the market price of the coin?
Wow. It is interesting. For what exactly is this done? Are there any good reasons? It seems quite interesting ... I need to study this in detail

Hi, great project, I'm really looking forward to updating the white paper. I hope I can meet the requirements for investors.
Are you planning to make a bonus campaign?
Yes, they are planning a bonus campaign, I just heard it in the Telegram.
White paper should be updated the other day and uploaded to the official website with all the new information.
Activity: 356
Hi, great project, I'm really looking forward to updating the white paper. I hope I can meet the requirements for investors.
Yes, they are planning a bonus campaign, I just heard it in the Telegram.
White paper should be updated the other day and uploaded to the official website with all the new information.
Activity: 364
I'm not strong in legal issues, tell me who will be able to participate in Pre-ICO? Only accredited investors from the US?
The project follows the rules of the SEC, so you can just find it on the Internet. Or wait for the news from the developers. I think tomorrow (August Cool details will be known
Activity: 324
I'm not strong in legal issues, tell me who will be able to participate in Pre-ICO? Only accredited investors from the US?
Activity: 254
Very promising project. The likelihood that you can change the situation on the market is quite high.  Cheesy
On what that part of the counterfeit industry will definitely affect. Maybe, over time, for the most part, but given the size of this market - it will not be so fast.
The size of this market consists of certain goods of various manufacturers. That is, by signing a contract with Samsung, you can deprive counterfeiters of the opportunity to sell fake smartphones disguised as the original. And this, I'm sure, is 20-30 percent of the total volume of counterfeit electronics

It remains to understand how such large producers are ready for a new kind of identification of goods. Probably, small producers will help them to decide Smiley

It seems to me that Bonafi plans to start with small local producers. This is the only option, I think. It's more effective than trying to jump on a giant.

Everyone always wants to snatch a big chunk, but many are not too keen on it. I think it's better to start small and go on to the big than try to co-operate with the giants immediately and fail.

A wise thought. Bonafi is negotiating with some manufacturers, but so far they hasn't disclosed any details.
I think they perfectly appreciate their capabilities and risks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Very promising project. The likelihood that you can change the situation on the market is quite high.  Cheesy
On what that part of the counterfeit industry will definitely affect. Maybe, over time, for the most part, but given the size of this market - it will not be so fast.
The size of this market consists of certain goods of various manufacturers. That is, by signing a contract with Samsung, you can deprive counterfeiters of the opportunity to sell fake smartphones disguised as the original. And this, I'm sure, is 20-30 percent of the total volume of counterfeit electronics

It remains to understand how such large producers are ready for a new kind of identification of goods. Probably, small producers will help them to decide Smiley

It seems to me that Bonafi plans to start with small local producers. This is the only option, I think. It's more effective than trying to jump on a giant.

Everyone always wants to snatch a big chunk, but many are not too keen on it. I think it's better to start small and go on to the big than try to co-operate with the giants immediately and fail.
Jump to: