Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 127. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed.

That's for sure, I think it will be very popular. The application should be the most downloaded in 2019 in case of an increase in the number of partners

Let's see how many companies will want to cooperate with Bonafi. I'm a little worried about this. but I think everything will be fine.

You shouldn't be worried because Bonafi is directly in talks with many manufacturers right now! I think after the application and the extension for the browser will be concluded a few first cooperation agreements

Are there also some manufacturers on board from the start? Are there any names that you are allowed to disclose or still only discussions going on with them?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Yes, it is very important. But it's also very important to prove effectiveness. This requires a more detailed demonstration of the application as a minimum.
There are certain interested companies. But according to the developers, contracts haven't been concluded yet

I do not really understand why I have to prove something, if it is in any case a thousand times more efficient
Activity: 350
As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed.

That's for sure, I think it will be very popular. The application should be the most downloaded in 2019 in case of an increase in the number of partners

Let's see how many companies will want to cooperate with Bonafi. I'm a little worried about this. but I think everything will be fine.
Aren't there any preliminary agreements with different companies? I think that the project should be successful because it has almost no competitors. This is a very important factor for success. Cool
Yes, it is very important. But it's also very important to prove effectiveness. This requires a more detailed demonstration of the application as a minimum.
There are certain interested companies. But according to the developers, contracts haven't been concluded yet
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●

Aren't there any preliminary agreements with different companies? I think that the project should be successful because it has almost no competitors. This is a very important factor for success. Cool
Activity: 289

You shouldn't be worried because Bonafi is directly in talks with many manufacturers right now! I think after the application and the extension for the browser will be concluded a few first cooperation agreements
Activity: 149

Activity: 322

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 377
I understand that brands, retailers and consumers will use three different versions of the application?

I know for sure that there will be a separate application for consumers and for sellers. This is 100% information from developers. Wink

There is a certain logic in this, since the seller will have the right to introduce new data about the product. Such as the date of sale, the price of the product, its characteristics.
This is absolutely not necessary for the average consumer.

I'm worried that someone will be able to access such an application. How is it protected? Is there any chance that the application will fall into the hands of an attacker? How to prevent this?
Activity: 250
I understand that brands, retailers and consumers will use three different versions of the application?

I know for sure that there will be a separate application for consumers and for sellers. This is 100% information from developers. Wink

There is a certain logic in this, since the seller will have the right to introduce new data about the product. Such as the date of sale, the price of the product, its characteristics.
This is absolutely not necessary for the average consumer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Activity: 334
Activity: 392
Excellent. Bonafi becomes the main favorite of this year. Combating the existing problem that affects every person. This is a fundamental difference from other projects
Activity: 308
I noticed a very interesting origin of the name of the project. The name was formed from the Latin legal term Bona Fides?  Smiley

Yes that's right.
Cool name isn't it? Allow people without explanation to understand what kind of organization it is and with what it struggles

The competent name of the project is very important, the developers drew attention to this, because earlier the project was called the "Group Project". And people didn't know what it was
Activity: 265
I noticed a very interesting origin of the name of the project. The name was formed from the Latin legal term Bona Fides?  Smiley

Yes that's right.
Cool name isn't it? Allow people without explanation to understand what kind of organization it is and with what it struggles
Activity: 313
Activity: 364
The best way to deal with counterfeit at the moment. The use of blockchain technology makes it possible to implement such an efficient platform
Yes, but much more important is the idea itself, and the principle of the application. It is very important to consider that everything works so that to completely eliminate the possibility of deception of the platform.

At the moment, this seems impossible. Still no one was able to crack the blockchain, it seems to me this is impossible.

Sooner or later there will be such counterfeiters who will be able to do this, however, I think Bonafi will constantly improve and improve his product in order to avoid similar incidents
Activity: 342
The best way to deal with counterfeit at the moment. The use of blockchain technology makes it possible to implement such an efficient platform
Yes, but much more important is the idea itself, and the principle of the application. It is very important to consider that everything works so that to completely eliminate the possibility of deception of the platform.

At the moment, this seems impossible. Still no one was able to crack the blockchain, it seems to me this is impossible.
Activity: 350
Activity: 308
Jump to: