Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 135. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Can we download the demo version of the application?

No, of course, the application is undergoing closed trials. I think the demo will be available by the end of the year, or early next year ....
Activity: 308
Can we download the demo version of the application?
Activity: 350
Hey dev's! I've checked all the points of your business and everything is really very good.

That's for sure, but the idea is not the main thing. Now they need to have enough professionalism, experience and perseverance to realize the idea.
I see the experience of the team, and I support this project!
That's right, the project may really deserve some attention and the team will probably show itself in the future.
All can be of course.

We will soon see the results of their labors in a couple of weeks there will be announcements! I'm looking forward to the new demonstration of the application, it should be steeper than the first
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hey dev's! I've checked all the points of your business and everything is really very good.

That's for sure, but the idea is not the main thing. Now they need to have enough professionalism, experience and perseverance to realize the idea.
That's right, the project may really deserve some attention and the team will probably show itself in the future.
All can be of course.
Activity: 336
Excellent. I saw your crypto tags on the photos. Interesting technology. I hope it will be difficult to fabricate!

It will be impossible to forge, because it will work using the blockchain. Only manufacturers and authorized sellers will have access.

An interesting safe system. This is what the blockchain is for. And not for games .. already million game projects that are already bored
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Excellent. I saw your crypto tags on the photos. Interesting technology. I hope it will be difficult to fabricate!

It will be impossible to forge, because it will work using the blockchain. Only manufacturers and authorized sellers will have access.
Activity: 364
what products do you find most likely to be counterfeited?

Read their blog, they regularly spread their market research.
I think alcohol, food, medicine and electronics.
Activity: 254
what products do you find most likely to be counterfeited?
Great project, guys. I seriously consider investing in Bonafi. I hope the requirements will not be too stringent
The developers promise to make the announcement in a couple of weeks! Stay tunes, there will be the news about the application and the extension for the browser soon!
Activity: 342
Great project, guys. I seriously consider investing in Bonafi. I hope the requirements will not be too stringent
Activity: 378

They have the experience that you are talking about. More than 20 years of work in this field.
Everything gonna be alright
Activity: 289

Tell me, in which country do you plan to start? Are you in the USA right?

Yes, USA. However, if the manufacturer delivers goods all over the world, for example, then the service should work in those countries where there are products with their tags
Hope so. It's very cool if the company works internationally. It will be much more effective
It will be at the international level. Otherwise, this does not make sense, since the counterfeit must be destroyed in all directions. It is in this case that one can speak of the effectiveness of the system
Activity: 364

Yes, USA. However, if the manufacturer delivers goods all over the world, for example, then the service should work in those countries where there are products with their tags
Hope so. It's very cool if the company works internationally. It will be much more effective
Activity: 265

An interesting system. Very curious to see it in action. It seems that soon we will check each goods using a smartphone?
Believe me, it's much better than buying a counterfeit product for a lot of money and then having problems because of this

In this no one doubts. In addition, now almost everyone owns smarfton with the support of NFC technology. What is difficult is to check the goods before buying? Also get a bunch of info for yourself.
An interesting system. Very curious to see it in action. It seems that soon we will check each goods using a smartphone?
Believe me, it's much better than buying a counterfeit product for a lot of money and then having problems because of this
Activity: 392
Jump to: