Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 134. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I look forward to the updated technical document. There are many questions about your technology, but I dont see the point here. Better wait for the official information!

I understand that the technical document was deleted to comply with the rules of the security commission?
I also await more details. I hope I have time to study the project before the fundraising
Activity: 378
I look forward to the updated technical document. There are many questions about your technology, but I dont see the point here. Better wait for the official information!
Activity: 406
Great, if you place crypto-tags on clothes, this is certainly very important.
I wonder if the crypto-tag can be placed in the wall of the box, so that impossible to seen?

I think this will be decided by the manufacturer. In their competence to place a tag inside the box, or outside. The main thing is for Bonafi to show the effectiveness of their method, and get a lot of partner proposals

Given that at the moment no one knows about any efficiency, because no one is fighting against counterfeit, Bonafi is a real savior of the world.

You seem to mean the fact that no one has done this on the blockchain?
This will undoubtedly be the advantage of Bonafi because of the lack of competitors.
Activity: 392
I wonder if the crypto-tag can be placed in the wall of the box, so that impossible to seen?

I think this will be decided by the manufacturer. In their competence to place a tag inside the box, or outside. The main thing is for Bonafi to show the effectiveness of their method, and get a lot of partner proposals

Given that at the moment no one knows about any efficiency, because no one is fighting against counterfeit, Bonafi is a real savior of the world.
Activity: 350

Activity: 336
I heard that crypto-tag has good wear-resistant properties? So, it can be placed on clothes, shorts, shoes and other clothes, which are actively worn by people, and it still retains its efficiency?
Yes, the developers talked about the fact that the crypt tag well tolerates washing, and any contact with water, as well as daily wear.

Activity: 250
I heard that crypto-tag has good wear-resistant properties? So, it can be placed on clothes, shorts, shoes and other clothes, which are actively worn by people, and it still retains its efficiency?
Yes, the developers talked about the fact that the crypt tag well tolerates washing, and any contact with water, as well as daily wear.
Activity: 308
Well-planned activity. I see that you are trying very hard and are doing everything possible for the success of your project. I hope that the demonstration will go well and you successfully start fundraising

It doesnt depend on the demonstration. I think this is related to the security commission. But I think everything will be fine
Activity: 356
Well-planned activity. I see that you are trying very hard and are doing everything possible for the success of your project. I hope that the demonstration will go well and you successfully start fundraising
Activity: 364
Oh sure! There will be a demonstration soon. I think, there will show the possibilities of placing crypto tags on goods

I know that some pharmaceutical products will be shown, as well as some clothes
Oh sure! There will be a demonstration soon. I think, there will show the possibilities of placing crypto tags on goods
Activity: 282
Bonafi is my favorite project at the moment. The only ones who decided to change the world and have all the advantages for this! And most importantly, they have already shown the application's work, and the work of crypto-tag
Yes, I am glad that they have certain developments and can show it. This is a good advantage for demonstrating project opportunities to investors.
Activity: 324
Bonafi is my favorite project at the moment. The only ones who decided to change the world and have all the advantages for this! And most importantly, they have already shown the application's work, and the work of crypto-tag
Merit: 1
This project should become quite influential in the near future. The fight against counterfeit is still not being done, which means that you can become the only provider of such services
The struggle is underway, but without success.
The blockchain should help in this matter. Bonafi appeared on the horizon in time, this will be their huge advantage.
This project should become quite influential in the near future. The fight against counterfeit is still not being done, which means that you can become the only provider of such services
Good project, I hope I can support you. I'm looking forward to details about fundraising!
It remains only a month, you should have patience Smiley
In general, the developers say that news about the current state of the project will appear on August 8 ..
Activity: 322
Good project, I hope I can support you. I'm looking forward to details about fundraising!
Merit: 1
The business is very good and if you actually prosper in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice!

Right. Soon we will find out how successful the project is. They plan to start fundraising in early September - this will already be a good sign

Yes, I heard that in the US it is much harder to launch ICO, so this is really one of the reasons to be happy for the success of the development team.
The business is very good and if you actually prosper in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice!

Right. Soon we will find out how successful the project is. They plan to start fundraising in early September - this will already be a good sign
Jump to: