Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 133. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hey, fellows.
I rely that the business will carry out all that has been planned.
They have to do this, because if not they - then who? Smiley
This is the first project against counterfeit, which interested me, because it really can work
Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Hey. I was interested in your project, very well thought out the concept of checking products for compliance with quality certificates. Not a bad trend of development in our time. It's good that the blockchain allows you to do this.

This is the merit of developers. Blockchain allows you to do anything, but many use it for different games, bets and incomprehensible projects that don't carry any benefit to society.
I was looking for a more global project that would affect the entire global economy. And I found Bonafi.
Not bad. I expect good news from them in August! I think this project is able to create something special and improve the situation on the market for the better.
Activity: 392
Hey. I was interested in your project, very well thought out the concept of checking products for compliance with quality certificates. Not a bad trend of development in our time. It's good that the blockchain allows you to do this.

This is the merit of developers. Blockchain allows you to do anything, but many use it for different games, bets and incomprehensible projects that don't carry any benefit to society.
I was looking for a more global project that would affect the entire global economy. And I found Bonafi.
Activity: 350
I expect good luck for the project. Extraordinary approach, vigilant idea, interesting project.

The developers are already negotiating with a number of organizations for further cooperation. Stay tuned to stay up to date with news

While it is not known with whom, right?
I hope the developers will be able to conclude some contracts in the near future
No, of course, this is not known yet. Too early, they havent shown how this works yet and how effective it is!
Activity: 282
I expect good luck for the project. Extraordinary approach, vigilant idea, interesting project.

The developers are already negotiating with a number of organizations for further cooperation. Stay tuned to stay up to date with news

While it is not known with whom, right?
I hope the developers will be able to conclude some contracts in the near future
Activity: 326

Activity: 326
Incredibly attractive project. I think you have every chance and opportunity to get a huge number of partners. This will be the best development for both you and the international community

Absolutely right. It seems that this can become a real sensation in the near future. The world is actually covered by counterfeiters. And the most terrible thing is that many people do not even suspect that they use a low-quality counterfeit

Yeah, or they lose a lot of time, nerves and money to solve the issues that have arisen associated with the purchased counterfeit.
Activity: 250
Incredibly attractive project. I think you have every chance and opportunity to get a huge number of partners. This will be the best development for both you and the international community

Absolutely right. It seems that this can become a real sensation in the near future. The world is actually covered by counterfeiters. And the most terrible thing is that many people do not even suspect that they use a low-quality counterfeit
Activity: 377
Activity: 254
I expect this business matchs a great profit! Flawless business, responsive results, riveting business.

Yes, I think it really will be beneficial not only to producers, but to investors. After all, the demand for Bonafi's service will be simply colossal
Activity: 308
Tell me more in detail, when and who records the product data on the blockchain? And will someone be able to record inaccurate information there?

The manufacturer and the certified seller can make records. Nobody else. It's impossible.
I'm wondering how exactly the manufacturers will certify the sellers? Can counterfeiters receive such a certificate in any way?
Activity: 364
Tell me more in detail, when and who records the product data on the blockchain? And will someone be able to record inaccurate information there?

The manufacturer and the certified seller can make records. Nobody else. It's impossible.
Activity: 149
Activity: 322
If there are product reviews in the app, it means that you can search and read reviews in advance? That is, it is not necessary to scan the crypto tag to read the reviews?
Interesting question, I hope we will get a response to this in the demonstration application
If there are product reviews in the app, it means that you can search and read reviews in advance? That is, it is not necessary to scan the crypto tag to read the reviews?
At what stage is the project at the moment?
Are there any difficulties, or is everything going according to plan?
Tell me, which markets will you direct your efforts first thing?

Everything is fine, I'm sure. Wait a week, the news about the project will be published, and the date of the application demonstration and the extension for the browser
Activity: 265
At what stage is the project at the moment?
Are there any difficulties, or is everything going according to plan?
Tell me, which markets will you direct your efforts first thing?

The extension for the browser is only one part of Bonafi right? You will also have a mobile and a desktop application?

No, there will not be an application for the desktop, since it doesnt make sense.
There will be an application for iOS, Android, as well as a separate application for the same systems but for sellers.
Well, as you have noticed, the extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Explorer

Wow, I heard only about the expansion for Chrome. If they are for the mentioned browsers too, it's very good, because I'm used to Firefox.
Do you think the use of the extension will be paid?
Well, as I understand this it will have a purely symbolic value. Not so big to worry about it. We are looking forward to the launch of the extension!

Why symbolic value? There are also a lot of people using other browsers than Chrome and it's good to have as many potential users as possible covered.

I think it was about the cost of using the extension. It cant be too expensive, I think
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

The extension for the browser is only one part of Bonafi right? You will also have a mobile and a desktop application?

No, there will not be an application for the desktop, since it doesnt make sense.
There will be an application for iOS, Android, as well as a separate application for the same systems but for sellers.
Well, as you have noticed, the extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Explorer

Wow, I heard only about the expansion for Chrome. If they are for the mentioned browsers too, it's very good, because I'm used to Firefox.
Do you think the use of the extension will be paid?
Well, as I understand this it will have a purely symbolic value. Not so big to worry about it. We are looking forward to the launch of the extension!

Why symbolic value? There are also a lot of people using other browsers than Chrome and it's good to have as many potential users as possible covered.
Jump to: