Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 136. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
The idea is very good and if you actually thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Not just interesting, but also very effective. Especially the impossibility of counterfeit crypto-tag thanks to the blockchain technology

Much depends on the price if such a label will cost a lot, then the entire solution will not be popular. For perfume handbags and other things that are often forged this can be a very good decision.
I do not think that it will be expensive. I think that the developers plan to spread as widely as possible, so the crypto tags will be low and they will not be much more expensive to sell. At the start, for sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
The idea is very good and if you actually thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Not just interesting, but also very effective. Especially the impossibility of counterfeit crypto-tag thanks to the blockchain technology

Much depends on the price if such a label will cost a lot, then the entire solution will not be popular. For perfume handbags and other things that are often forged this can be a very good decision.
Activity: 378

Hope it's true. As I understand it, at the moment you have solved the issue of wear resistance, water resistance and placement of the crypto-tag on the product placement?
Merit: 1
Activity: 326
I look forward to the results of your work. It looks inspiring. I think you will be the most notable project this year. But you have chosen a really difficult direction. I hope you have enough experience to cope with possible difficulties.
The team has significant experience in software development, and generally in information technology. What you see now - it was already difficult, and they coped with this
Activity: 350
I look forward to the results of your work. It looks inspiring. I think you will be the most notable project this year. But you have chosen a really difficult direction. I hope you have enough experience to cope with possible difficulties.
Activity: 364
An extremely important project. I hope you get support from producers, from investors, from authorities and other regulatory bodies.
Yes, the development of this project will significantly affect the economy of the modern market. I hope the project will receive maximum estimates from the most popular resources.
With the advent of information on fundraising, bonus program, airdrop and so on, the popularity of the project will grow, and then the evaluation.

With such a noble idea, the rating of the project should be incredible. I think, for now, the project is at an early stage of development. Everything should change by September.

The project hasn't been evaluated by experts yet, if you are about ICO Bench. He has only an evaluation of the bot. This is not an objective assessment, because it's estimated the amount of information and so on. Since the project is on the commission, the information at the moment is incomplete.
Merit: 1
An extremely important project. I hope you get support from producers, from investors, from authorities and other regulatory bodies.
Yes, the development of this project will significantly affect the economy of the modern market. I hope the project will receive maximum estimates from the most popular resources.
With the advent of information on fundraising, bonus program, airdrop and so on, the popularity of the project will grow, and then the evaluation.

With such a noble idea, the rating of the project should be incredible. I think, for now, the project is at an early stage of development. Everything should change by September.
Activity: 392
Very interesting project. I seriously thought about participating in it. How fast do you think Bonafi will gain in demand?

If they prove their effectiveness - then very quickly. I'm sure. To do this, they need to find several manufacturers, first. I think they will cope with this task.

Definitely. I think they already have certain channels for cooperation. Maybe a familiar store or something like that. I'm sure they thought it through before they covered the project
Very interesting project. I seriously thought about participating in it. How fast do you think Bonafi will gain in demand?

If they prove their effectiveness - then very quickly. I'm sure. To do this, they need to find several manufacturers, first. I think they will cope with this task.
Activity: 377
I hope this ICO will be prosperous. Engaging approach, faultless results, conversant results.
We'll find out soon. Pre ICO is scheduled for early September. Remains a month and a half. I am sure that due to following the rules and laws, many serious investors will be interested in the project
Yes, it's possible. Many really large investors are looking for exactly such projects that comply with the laws. It's likely that Bonafi is one of them.

Quite right. Bonafi is at the final stage of negotiations with the US Security Commission. ICO will be held in accordance with their rules. Everything will be according to the law.
I hope this ICO will be prosperous. Engaging approach, faultless results, conversant results.
We'll find out soon. Pre ICO is scheduled for early September. Remains a month and a half. I am sure that due to following the rules and laws, many serious investors will be interested in the project
Yes, it's possible. Many really large investors are looking for exactly such projects that comply with the laws. It's likely that Bonafi is one of them.
Activity: 250

I wonder who will be the first? I really want that there was something popular that will quickly spread around the world and show the whole system's efficiency

I'm sure that there will be some local small manufacturer. It will be easier for cooperation and first implementation

This manufacturer is easy to find a lot of small preppremenateley for the money ready to conduct any cooperation that the team will require. Another question is that it is not a fact that in the end everything will be successful.

I hope that this will be effective. This is in any case more effective than what is now, right?
Activity: 924
Merit: 255

I wonder who will be the first? I really want that there was something popular that will quickly spread around the world and show the whole system's efficiency

I'm sure that there will be some local small manufacturer. It will be easier for cooperation and first implementation

This manufacturer is easy to find a lot of small preppremenateley for the money ready to conduct any cooperation that the team will require. Another question is that it is not a fact that in the end everything will be successful.
Do you have any new videos from held exhibitions or conferences? It would be interesting to look at your performances

Yes, I agree. It would be nice to see some new materials. Or interview with the developers. Are you likely to attend any blockchain events?
Jump to: