Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 137. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Do you have any new videos from held exhibitions or conferences? It would be interesting to look at your performances
Activity: 308
An incredibly attractive line of research. You are really useful for society. I'll wait for data on fundraising. Probably, I will take part.
Activity: 203

I wonder who will be the first? I really want that there was something popular that will quickly spread around the world and show the whole system's efficiency

I'm sure that there will be some local small manufacturer. It will be easier for cooperation and first implementation
Tell me, have you discussed the future of partnership with manufacturers?
I know for sure that the project has interested producers and investors. This is definitely because I have seen pictures and videos from the project conferences.
I wonder who will be the first? I really want that there was something popular that will quickly spread around the world and show the whole system's efficiency
I know for sure that the project has interested producers and investors. This is definitely because I have seen pictures and videos from the project conferences.
Activity: 342
A great project with a very noble idea. I think you decided to do it because you faced the problem of counterfeit goods yourself, right?
That's how ideas come about. That's the way most of the technologies used today were invented. I am very glad that with the advent of the blockchain, its possible to conduct an effective fight against counterfeit goods
It's right. At the moment, this is the most effective way to create such protection, because all attempts to prevent the appearance of counterfeit were previously unsuccessful. If they ever were ....
Activity: 254
A great project with a very noble idea. I think you decided to do it because you faced the problem of counterfeit goods yourself, right?
That's how ideas come about. That's the way most of the technologies used today were invented. I am very glad that with the advent of the blockchain, its possible to conduct an effective fight against counterfeit goods
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Where is your headquarters? I understand that in the US, since you are working on the rules of the US Commission ...
California?

Bonafi is based in Los Angeles, California.
Our teams are located in the USA, Korea, and Vietnam.

It seems that you have a fairly large team?
I like the project from the US, I think they are the safest for investors ...
Activity: 55
Where is your headquarters? I understand that in the US, since you are working on the rules of the US Commission ...
California?

Bonafi is based in Los Angeles, California.
Our teams are located in the USA, Korea, and Vietnam.
Activity: 203
California?
Merit: 1
Hey. I look forward to news for investors. Great project, I love your market research and solving problems with counterfeit
Yes, I also await news about Airdrop, or any other bounty campaign.
I thought. Bonafi is an extremely interesting project and is in demand by very many in the near future.
Activity: 322
Hey. I look forward to news for investors. Great project, I love your market research and solving problems with counterfeit
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!
It seems that Bonafi already has many people interested in investing. I think this month will be even more, in connection with the demonstration of the application

Demonstration of the application, demonstration of the extension for the browser, and the launch of the preICO in September! I also hope for some kind of bonus program that will also attract more attention.
Activity: 324
It seems that Bonafi already has many people interested in investing. I think this month will be even more, in connection with the demonstration of the application
Activity: 32
Activity: 289
It seems that you are the only ones who fight against counterfeit by using a blockchain. This means that you can become the largest organization in this direction. But first you have to prove the effectiveness of your solution
I think your project is currently one of the few aimed specifically at helping the market. That is, there will be a significant benefit for everyone.
Yes, unfortunately there are a lot of scammers, or useless projects that are aimed at meeting the needs of developers, and in no way help the others
How long do you think Bonafi will be able to significantly affect the number of counterfeit products, and in what directions?

So far, it is impossible to give an objective assessment. But I think, given the number of counterfeit goods on the market, as well as the huge number of manufacturers. Maybe a couple of years?

Not less. This is a difficult task. And to achieve efficiency, everything must be done carefully and thoughtfully. Anticipating the actions of counterfeiters.
Activity: 265
I think your project is currently one of the few aimed specifically at helping the market. That is, there will be a significant benefit for everyone.
Yes, unfortunately there are a lot of scammers, or useless projects that are aimed at meeting the needs of developers, and in no way help the others
How long do you think Bonafi will be able to significantly affect the number of counterfeit products, and in what directions?

So far, it is impossible to give an objective assessment. But I think, given the number of counterfeit goods on the market, as well as the huge number of manufacturers. Maybe a couple of years?
Jump to: