Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 138. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 0
I think your project is currently one of the few aimed specifically at helping the market. That is, there will be a significant benefit for everyone.
Yes, unfortunately there are a lot of scammers, or useless projects that are aimed at meeting the needs of developers, and in no way help the others
How long do you think Bonafi will be able to significantly affect the number of counterfeit products, and in what directions?
Activity: 350
I think your project is currently one of the few aimed specifically at helping the market. That is, there will be a significant benefit for everyone.
Yes, unfortunately there are a lot of scammers, or useless projects that are aimed at meeting the needs of developers, and in no way help the others
Activity: 308
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I learned your ideas and the demonstration of the application. I think you can change the situation on the market, so I will support the project and tell my friends about you

It's cool if everyone tells their friends about the project. Will be quite effective. It is very important for the project to learn as many people as possible before the start of ICO
I learned your ideas and the demonstration of the application. I think you can change the situation on the market, so I will support the project and tell my friends about you
Activity: 342
A wonderful project. I think you will be very successful this year! This is an extremely relevant project, I'm very glad to see you! I hope I can take part when fundraising begins
I heard that the preICO starts in early September. So stay tuned Smiley
A wonderful project. I think you will be very successful this year! This is an extremely relevant project, I'm very glad to see you! I hope I can take part when fundraising begins
Activity: 322
Hi, tell me, is your application ready and passed the internal tests? At what stage of development are you now?
You can see the demonstration of the application. Yes, it works.
In August, the second presentation with a large number of products will be shown, as well as an extension for the browser.
Excellent. And then I have been waiting for any updates for a long time. I hope we will see good news in August. I'm worried about the issue of the US commission. I wonder if everything is going well enough?
I think everything will be fine. Don't worry about it, developers have enough experience to solve similar issues!
Hi, tell me, is your application ready and passed the internal tests? At what stage of development are you now?
In August, the second presentation with a large number of products will be shown, as well as an extension for the browser.
Excellent. And then I have been waiting for any updates for a long time. I hope we will see good news in August. I'm worried about the issue of the US commission. I wonder if everything is going well enough?
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
Activity: 324
Great, Bonafi. You really did something completely new and extremely in demand in our time. Now counterfeit goods occupy a huge part of the market, and many who buy don't even know that they bought an unoriginal product. That's horrible.
Your system should identify the forgery with 100% probability, thanks to the fact that you are recording in the blockchain. This is the future. And I'm glad that you are part of it.

It's right. This is indeed very in demand, because there are a lot of scammers who register the company and sell the goods under the guise of the original
Great, Bonafi. You really did something completely new and extremely in demand in our time. Now counterfeit goods occupy a huge part of the market, and many who buy don't even know that they bought an unoriginal product. That's horrible.
Your system should identify the forgery with 100% probability, thanks to the fact that you are recording in the blockchain. This is the future. And I'm glad that you are part of it.
Activity: 140
I believe in a big and happy future from Bonafi. They can do it, great strength, and good experience, with the success of the Bonafi team, their desire to do everything according to United States law is commendable, an attentive website! a very interesting concept with a purpose that is useful for platform users. Provide protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology.
Activity: 364

The extension for the browser is only one part of Bonafi right? You will also have a mobile and a desktop application?

No, there will not be an application for the desktop, since it doesnt make sense.
There will be an application for iOS, Android, as well as a separate application for the same systems but for sellers.
Well, as you have noticed, the extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Explorer

Wow, I heard only about the expansion for Chrome. If they are for the mentioned browsers too, it's very good, because I'm used to Firefox.
Do you think the use of the extension will be paid?
Well, as I understand this it will have a purely symbolic value. Not so big to worry about it. We are looking forward to the launch of the extension!
Activity: 334

The extension for the browser is only one part of Bonafi right? You will also have a mobile and a desktop application?

No, there will not be an application for the desktop, since it doesnt make sense.
There will be an application for iOS, Android, as well as a separate application for the same systems but for sellers.

Wow, I heard only about the expansion for Chrome. If they are for the mentioned browsers too, it's very good, because I'm used to Firefox.
Do you think the use of the extension will be paid?
Activity: 364

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
eliminate the pirated goods may be that the main purpose of the project the Bonafi I think it will be able to get much support from his maker
You mean support from the manufacturer of the goods? Then yes, it is the manufacturer who will do this. Bonafi just gives this opportunity.

That is the whole idea isn't it? If Bonafi knows how to effectively fight counterfeit products with their technology, a lot of manufacturers may want to use it.

Yes, the whole idea is not so complicated. However, with the development and launch of the application and the extension for the browser, new functions will be added.
In general, yes, almost every manufacturer is Bonafi's potential partner.

The tremendous idea of creating a project to combat counterfeiting on the blockchain. Excellent. Now most counterfeiters will end their activities

Perhaps a couple of years later in the case of Bonafi's success.
It is still too early to make assessments, but I must admit that all the data from the project speak about its seriousness
The tremendous idea of creating a project to combat counterfeiting on the blockchain. Excellent. Now most counterfeiters will end their activities
Jump to: