Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 149. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
Any manufacturer will be able to cooperate with you in order to avoid counterfeiting his product?

Yes, I think so. Bonafi will not choose with whom to cooperate or not. If the producer proves his rights to own the brand - then the contract can be concluded
Activity: 336
Any manufacturer will be able to cooperate with you in order to avoid counterfeiting his product?
Activity: 350
The most intriguing and interesting project of this year. I look forward to more detailed details about the project.
The developers promise to publish the news on August 7. I also really look forward to what interesting they will tell us
Activity: 364
The most intriguing and interesting project of this year. I look forward to more detailed details about the project.
Activity: 34
I sustain this idea and rely  it can be smash!
Absorbing activity, aware project.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
It's a great idea! I wonder which product will be first?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hey. How do you plan to produce crypto tags? Do you print them yourself, or does you have a factory?

Hi, as far as I know, they have some contacts with the factory on which the crypto-tag will be made.
Activity: 149
Hey. How do you plan to produce crypto tags? Do you print them yourself, or does you have a factory?
Hello, developers. An excellent idea of creating a project to control counterfeit products. Your technology can be very in demand in the foreseeable future.

It is already in demand, but no one wants to do it because many entrepreneurs earn on this. But everything will change soon. People will definitely choose this project, instead of an mistake at the cost of a smartphone, or even worse - at the cost of health

It's right. The counterfeit exists only while there is a demand and an opportunity of its sale. As soon as this opportunity doesnt become - we can assume that the mission is completed
Activity: 313
Hello, developers. An excellent idea of creating a project to control counterfeit products. Your technology can be very in demand in the foreseeable future.

It is already in demand, but no one wants to do it because many entrepreneurs earn on this. But everything will change soon. People will definitely choose this project, instead of an mistake at the cost of a smartphone, or even worse - at the cost of health
Everything looks great. Stunning ideas, a strong team, following the rules of the commission. You will get ahead thanks to the chosen strategy

That's for sure. This is the main advantage of the project. At the moment the project has amazing results.
Activity: 377
Everything looks great. Stunning ideas, a strong team, following the rules of the commission. You will get ahead thanks to the chosen strategy
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello, I understand that you are from America? Where do you plan to launch Bonafi?

Yes, America. Running in the 1st quarter of 2019 I'm thinking roughly with American manufacturers to start

These are really high indicators that best cover the quality of a particular team. it says that the team is trying for people. and that's great.
Activity: 308
As I consider, the blockchain platform Bonafi is an excellent opportunity to invest and receive bonuses from the campaign. Register today to buy tokens at a reasonable price. Therefore, I advise, after registration, to begin immediately acquiring tokens, because very soon they will grow in price and quite significantly.

Project at the US Commission. There's no tokensale. Whitepaper is currently unavailable. All news will be known after August 7.

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
As I consider, the blockchain platform Bonafi is an excellent opportunity to invest and receive bonuses from the campaign. Register today to buy tokens at a reasonable price. Therefore, I advise, after registration, to begin immediately acquiring tokens, because very soon they will grow in price and quite significantly.
Activity: 250
Great idea. I think you will have a huge success. Your efforts are definitely not in vain. Work on the rules of the US commission is almost a guarantee of success and attractiveness of the project in the future
This is also a good opportunity for investors. In general, I also join you. It will be something incredible.
Activity: 336
Great idea. I think you will have a huge success. Your efforts are definitely not in vain. Work on the rules of the US commission is almost a guarantee of success and attractiveness of the project in the future
Hi, where can I regularly monitor your new articles about the project and developments?
Activity: 392
magnificent project. I will definitely join you later when there is more information about the project

Hey. Yes, the developers promise news about August 7-8. Be sure to join!
Jump to: